March 16th, 2009

Beat 360° 3/16/09

Ready for today's Beat 360°?

Everyday we post a picture – and you provide the caption and our staff will join in too.

Tune in tonight at 10pm to see if you are our favorite!

Here is the 'Beat 360°' pic:

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner stands by as President Barack Obama delivers remarks to an audience of small business owners, community lenders, and members of Congress in the East Room of the White House March 16, 2009 in Washington.

Have fun with it. We're looking forward to your captions!

Make sure to include your name, city, state (or country) so we can post your comment.

UPDATE: Check out our Beat 360° Winners!

________________________________________________

Beat 360° Challenge

But wait!… There’s more!

When you win ‘Beat 360°’ not only do you get on-air prime-time name recognition (complete with bragging rights over all your friends, family, and jealous competitors), but you get a “I Won the Beat 360° Challenge” T-shirt!

Filed under: Beat 360° • T1
  1. Jan Hamilton

You know, there are far more homes NOT in foreclosure than in foreclosure. Why in the world are you devoting ALL DAY to foreclosure news? If you cared about not undermining the values of our homes you'd put REAL real estate statistics up. Ok help provide direction to the people who need a distresed home consultant to speedily provide the case appropriate guidance for their situation. I assure you, that is not anyone on TV. Send them to the Realtors of America who have become quite knowledgable about dealing with them. Or to Fannie Mae and Feddie Mac programs to help with their mtgs. Then spend the rest of the day and NIGHT which is 90% of the time on good stuf. It is there . If you need help finding it, why not ask us. We are working, selling, buying, creating jobs . I am surprised Obama hasn't told you to shut up just like he has AIG to shape up.

March 17, 2009 at 9:57 am |
  2. Mike from Ottawa

Waiting for Obama to finish another of his long winded orations, Tim was getting desperate to make a break for the can!

March 17, 2009 at 1:25 am |
  3. Dennis

If AIG gives all these bonuses & I keep losing money in my 401, 10,000 & counting. When will Presendent Obama pass the bill so I can get 10,000 from my 401 without penalties. I can use this money now, not tomorrow. Thank God I still have my job.

March 16, 2009 at 11:58 pm |
  4. Terry Brown

Anderson thinks Bernanke is the most powerful man in our government. Daaa. Doesn't he know that Bernanke is theChairman of the Federal Reserve Bank. It's a private organization formed in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act. Bernanke works for the World Banking Organization, the Bilderberg Group. Doesn't anyone at CNN know that? When Bernanke speaks, he's speaking for the World Bank--NOT OUR GOVERNMENT!

March 16, 2009 at 11:51 pm |
  5. Pearl Graham, Courtenay British Columbia Canada

It is quite amazing to me that noone has even hinted at suggesting to the people due to receive the AIG bonuses, that they say "No, thanks" and sign off. If the bonuses were refused in the best interests of your country, think what a positive move that would be in retooling American attitudes. Does every American citizen have the gimme-gimmies? I don't believe so for a minute.

March 16, 2009 at 11:29 pm |
  6. dana

Hey, is someone getting ready to toss a shoe?

March 16, 2009 at 7:47 pm |
  7. cassi king, huntsville

I'm only here for the bonus.

March 16, 2009 at 7:47 pm |
  8. Courtney - Atlanta

I wonder if I sneak out the side door if anyone will notice...

March 16, 2009 at 7:46 pm |
  9. Nathan

If I'd have know his speech was going to be this long, I'd have hit the bathroom first.

March 16, 2009 at 7:45 pm |
  10. david d

Thank God no one saw my name on that bonus list.

March 16, 2009 at 7:44 pm |