March 4th, 2009

Live Blog from the Anchor Desk 3/04/09

Want to know what we're covering tonight? Read EVENING BUZZ

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Don't miss Erica Hill's webcast during the commercials. Watch our WEBCAST

And take a look at our live web camera from the 360° studio. Watch the WEBCAM

Filed under: Live Blog • T1
  1. Sharon S

Great Show Mr. Cooper, Erica all AC360! enjoyed it espeically Anderson getting down with the questions!

Good Night have a great day tomorrow everyone!

March 4, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  2. Esma

Mrs. Bush, if my little brother survived and recovered from his massive heart surgery, you will too! Get better!!!

Goodnight, everyone!!!

March 4, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  3. Maureen T, Canada

I love the Obamas! I'd love to be a fly on that White House wall! EWF and Stevie Wonder my bands when I was growing up! Thank you thank you Andy! You really keep me informed! Good night and keep smiling!

March 4, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  4. Yiu-Lung Ho, NY

Thank you for such a wonderful time, Anderson and Erica!!!

I love the turning to AC360 every night.

Good Show!! Have a good night and get some rest.

See you tomorrow!!

March 4, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  5. Nattada, Houston TX

Darfur story is sad, but people in the world need to hear about it, George Clooney did a good job getting many people attention to this matter, and he really knows what he is talking about, it seems. Good job.

It has been a while we have not heard about the first children. Thanks for the update.

Good night every one.
    Sweet dream all.

March 4, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  6. Fred

Since I'm helping to pay for those White House bashes, I'll be watching the mail for my invitation.

March 4, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  7. Casey | Sebastopol, CA

One man's pork is another man's job. I believe that it is any sitting representative or senator's job to bring home the bacon. I do.

But priority should be the major consideration in all cases, including but not limited to this economic crisis.

March 4, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  8. Rikki, Fargo, ND

A mini-playground is an awesome idea! I'm really glad the First Family is working hard to make the White House a home for the girls! Oh to get to party at the White House! I wanna party with the President! It would be amazing!

Good night Anderson, Erica and all my fellow bloggers! Have a great sleep and fabulous day tomorrow! Chat with you then! Great show tonight guys! You really are the best news team on TV!

March 4, 2009 at 10:59 pm |