February 9th, 2009

Sully could have delivered those octuplets in his sleep

Nadya Suleman, mother of the octuplets, and Angelina Jolie.

Nadya Suleman, mother of the octuplets, and Angelina Jolie.

Jack Gray
AC360° Associate Producer

I can hear the Octuplet Mom screaming at her television set now. Damn you, Sully Sullenberger, how dare you and your neatly trimmed mustache encroach on my morning show turf. Indeed, the broadcast networks presented us with an exciting dichotomy today.

On ABC and CBS, the hero US Airways pilot who saved 155 lives without breaking a sweat.  On NBC, the woman who says that she will, in fact, be able to care for her 14 children…as soon as she goes back to school and they get full-time jobs.

As for Captain Chesley B. Sullenberger III, he’s back in New York for the aforementioned round of television interviews, including one tomorrow night with Larry King.  I can picture it now.  “Good to meet you Captain Sullenberger.”

“Please, Larry, (gives him the two-handed handshake, looks him in the eye and pauses a beat) call me Sully.” By then I’m hoping Sully will be channeling 50 Cent and wearing his Key to the City on a gold chain around his neck.

Here in New York the local stations ran promos seemingly non-stop over the weekend.  New York salutes Sully:  Live coverage begins Monday at 5am. 5am? Please.

Sully and Mrs. Sully were still spooning at 5am. As for Nadya “I bear a creepy resemblance to Angelina Jolie” Suleman, she would like you to know that she definitely doesn’t need society’s approval to have the kind of family she wants.  Just society’s money. Suleman says her desire to have 14 children is a result of her, an only child, not feeling enough love growing up.

Great idea.  Because, as any math major will tell you, the more children she has the more time she’ll have to spend making each one feel individually loved. Did I mention the Angelina Jolie thing?  Because I really can’t get past that.

Apparently, there’s still an ongoing economic crisis.  But unless the stimulus plan includes funding for Harry Reid to be implanted with half a dozen embryos on a sinking Airbus then the Senate has an uphill climb to win back the public’s attention.

Speaking of the economy, President Obama is on the road in Indiana this afternoon, taking his stimulus campaign directly to the people.  As with any of the president’s public appearances, Beyonce will open for him and The Jonas Brothers will close it out.

Then tonight the president will hold his first formal news conference.  Be sure to join Anderson and the rest of the Best Political Team on Television for live coverage from 8pm Eastern Time until midnight.

The president is expected to take questions about the financial crisis, foreign policy and what it’s going to take to get Sully in his cabinet. Because some things really do transcend partisan politics. UPDATE: I am finally giving the Twitter thing a try...I don't quite get it but here you go:  https://twitter.com/jackgraycnn

Filed under: 360° Radar • Chesley Sullenberger • Jack Gray • Octuplets
  1. GF, Los Angeles

Uh Sara have you not heard the grandmother's interview about her daughter? She's put nothing into raising those 6 kids – the grandmother and grandfather have been doing it all.

February 9, 2009 at 6:43 pm |
  2. Pati Mc

Jack! You "Twitter" now? OMG... when you figure it out can you please let me know??? I am a bit on the Twitter deficient side. Congrats!

February 9, 2009 at 6:30 pm |
  3. Sara

I don't think its very fair to compare landing a plane in such hazerdous conditions to having eight babies all at the same time. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Each one carries its own weight and we cannot compare one taste to another.
    I have the utmost respect for Sully but we have to give credit where credit is do.
    We live in a nation where we have the right to choose how we live and not feel guilty for it. If someone wants to have a sex change they are entitled to that liberty, if someone wants to sky dive they are also entitled to that, and if someone wants to have a big family because that's what was missing in their life when they were young, they are also entitled to that!!!!

At the same time I don't think she was purposely trying to bash her mother, she was claiming a fact. And its a fact that she has come to terms with in life, since her mother is still plays a vital role in it.

I just think that we should't judge someone based on a couple of interviews we see. Who doesn't want to look good in front of the camera? There are bigger things to discuss than bashing a mother who is about to embark on the biggest ride of her life. We should support her and give her credit for the work she put in, and the work that is yet to come!

February 9, 2009 at 6:16 pm |
  4. Dee from CT

I'm boycotting the Octopi Mom – she's not all together there. There is something very wrong ... some displacement issues. The entire story has not yet been told, and I don't care to hear the rest of it. I hope that the babies are okay in the long run. My question is – who's looking out for the welfare of these children? Besides the Grandmother?

Captain Chesley B. Sullenberger III is THE man – I hope his heroic story does not go away anytime soon. This is one we need to be reminded of time and again.

February 9, 2009 at 6:12 pm |
  5. c,ca

During the interview with the Grandmother, it showed that her house was very crowded (y'think?) and unclean. Nadya's publicist responded by saying that Nadya hasn't been there so she is not responsible for the condition of the house.

Well of course she's not responsible to clean the house – how dare anyone assume that she is. My God, she might mess up her full-set of acrylic nails!! She has to look her best while on TV bashing her Mom, who is home attempting to take care of six little kids. Apparently Nadya feels that her mother was a bad parent to her, but she's good enough to dump all the kids on.

February 9, 2009 at 6:01 pm |
  6. Jennifer - Michigan

Hey Jack,
    I'll check out your twitter page – I'm Bizioux, just so you know.
    See ya.

February 9, 2009 at 5:59 pm |
  7. Tammy, Berwick, LA

OK. I'm totally creeped out by the resemblance thing which I never bothered to notice until you pointed it out. Ew.

I am in a bit of a grading frenzy right now, so I missed the interview last night. Sully and his crew proved they were top-notch the day they landed and no lives were lost. This was further evidence that heroes and angels are always in our midst.

Good luck with Twitter experiment. I still can't wrap my brain around using my Facebook account to its fullest potential.

February 9, 2009 at 5:59 pm |
  8. Helen, Reading, UK

Your faithful English groupie is now following you on Twitter! I don't really get how it works either but we can muddle along together. In case anyone's interested, I'm PAN1F, please feel free to follow me, fellow Gray Groupies and Anderfans everywhere especially welcome x

February 9, 2009 at 5:36 pm |
  9. Vickie MO.

Apparently, Nadya is, searching for love in all the wrong place's!!!!!!!!! More like, I need someone to need me,attention! IT"S ALL ABOUT ME.....SEE WHAT I CAN DO! I hope she can make time for each child. She's going to be busy. Actually, I'm more concerned about the children. And, grandma! GO OBAMA!

February 9, 2009 at 5:33 pm |
  10. Annie Kate

Hey Jack,

Where were you Friday - vacating with Sammie? I wouldn't blame you; she is probably far better company than some of the people you run into on an average day. I just hope the menthol fumes didn't get to you. Sammie really needs to watch that habit of hers.

I saw the interview of Sully on 60 minutes – it was most of the show. Sully impressed me as one of those quietly competent people who never loses his cool that you want around when you get in a pinch. He certainly pulled a rabbit out of his hat landing on the Hudson (remember Bullwinkle?). I don't like to fly but if he is at the controls I figure my chances on continuing to live are pretty good. From what I have read Sully had the exact blend of experiences to be able to land that plane safely – the glider experience and the teaching of it primarily....I can't even think what the odds would be of finding someone else like. I don't know the man personally but I'm sure proud of him.

So Obama is holding his first news conference tonight. Sounds like that will be the main topic of conversation on a great many shows. Were we this interested in what G.W.Bush did when he was new? All the stations seem to report on his every move – except for the Faux network who still follows Bush around hoping, I'm sure, for GW to magically grown a crown on his head so they can anoint him king. At least it keeps them out of trouble.

Have a great day. And say hello to Sammie for me!

Annie Kate
    Birmingham AL

February 9, 2009 at 5:16 pm |
  11. Presley

Ok Jack, I am now Twittering and I am following you.
    Now what.
    Are we going on a trip?

XXO♥

February 9, 2009 at 5:09 pm |
  12. Julie San Diego, CA

Pat M,

You're incorrect. The doctor allegedly implanted six embryos and two of them split into twins, making eight babies.

During invitro, the parents advise the doctor on how many embryos to implant, so this woman is complete responsible. The grandmother is now saying that her daughter is lying – a second fertility doctor planted this set – probably after the first one refused. My bet is that she lied to the second doctor and told him she had never given birth and previous invitro attempts where they had only implanted one or two had failed. If given this information, even a responsible doctor might implant six in the hopes that one or two would live.

Despite the fact that I've ragged on Angie in the past for wearing eyeliner and full makeup in a refugee camp, I have to say that she's doing a good thing adopting those kids. She can afford them, she can hire staff to provide help feeding and caring for them, and both Brad and her want a big family. It's obvious they love their kids.

As for Nadya Sulemen: to create your own little nation without any way of feeding, clothing, or caring for them is exactly what the grandmother calls it: unconscionable.

Hats off to Sully. I want that man as the pilot on my next flight.

February 9, 2009 at 5:01 pm |
  13. BettyAnn, Nacogdoches,TX

Ah Geepers Jack~
    First my friends said I had to get myspace. Then they said I had to get facebook, now my friends told me I have to get on twitter.
    I wasn't going to do it but since you and Sammy are, I'll give it a try too.
    . . . don't wanna to be a wimp. I am but I don't wanna be.
    No tail wags on that one~

February 9, 2009 at 5:00 pm |
  14. Barbara in Culver City, CA

Seems like OctoMom is trying to actually become Angelina Jolie. That's really, really creepy. As for the money for the IVF, she has received $168k in disability payments from the state of California (i.e, me, a Calif. taxpayer). In the interview at Radaronline, OctoGran says her daughter never paid her a dime in support for the first six of her brood. So it seems likely that the 168k has gone for plastic surgery and fertility treatments. Wrong doctors – it should have gone to psychiatrists. What's to become of these children, I really don't know. As a California taxpayer, I suppose I'll be supporting them.

February 9, 2009 at 4:53 pm |
  15. Scott Hornsby

I agree. This whole Sully celebration is well deserved but maybe a bit out of hand. I just came from from Shake Shack where for 9 bucks you can now get The Sully Burger. It was pretty good and I didn't mind paying that price but, is it irony when they said I would have to pay extra for a cup of water?

February 9, 2009 at 4:46 pm |
  16. Jack Gray

@ for those of you who have asked if I'd get on board with the whole Twitter thing...well, I'm giving it a try. I don't quite understand how it works. Not at all, in fact...but I'm told it's helpful for people to get alerts for my blogs...so here you go.

February 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm |
  17. Kathy N.

I really don't see the resemblence to Angelina except for the collagin lips (more money that was spent on her whims instead of the six children she already had). Anyone with the right amount of money can make themself look like whoever they want. This lady really needs to see a Psyciatrist. I feel bad for her parents and kids. This whole situation really needs looked into.

Kathy

February 9, 2009 at 4:16 pm |
  18. Helen, Reading, UK

Jack! Thank God you're back, I missed you Friday! Where were you? Checking Sammy into rehab? Did Anderson catch you with your sticky little mitts in his drawers again and lock you in his office over the weekend? Your groupies need to know! Wish we'd seen the Captain Sully interview over here, what an absolute hero that guy is. Can't wait for that movie, I'd much rather pay to see that that Octo-Mum. Hey, if you put a little facial hair on Anderson and stick him in a pilot's uniform, he could be the star. You could write the script, Sammy could direct. Sure fire Oscar winner coming up! As for the Angelina looky likey and her litter, has anyone given a thought to the father(s)? Are they going to take any responsibility for the kids, financial or otherwise? And the quack who implanted her had better get out of Dodge pretty damn quick before the mob with torches and pitchforks find him/her! I'm sure it's not the last we're gonna hear of this. I say she should take the free diapers and run! Have a great Monday everyone, lots of love and tail wags to all x x x

February 9, 2009 at 3:56 pm |
  19. Renee

Boy, 360 bloggers, don't miss nothing– Presley and Sharon VA! I think it is time to call Dr. Rey for official confirmation or maybe Christen from Nip Tuck. Any Christen fans?

February 9, 2009 at 3:35 pm |
  20. Jack Gray

@ Vanessa: good call!

February 9, 2009 at 3:30 pm |
  21. Vanessa, TX

Hi Jack...I WAS THE ONE THAT SAID IT FIRST!....the whole "creepy-resemblance to Angelina" thing. I even blogged about it on Fri. I KNEW IT!! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought so. I didn't even know she was gonna do the morning interview the same time as OUR HERO Capt. Sully. I wonder if somebody said "you know, you look like Angelina Jolie" and the you see a light bulb on the top of her head click on and said, "maybe I oughta have, i don't know, 14 kids" that will show who really looks like who...

Anyway, Jack, a pleasure as always, reading your blog....don't spend too much time on "crazy-14 kids-Angelina-Jolie" wannabe...:)

HAVE A GREAT DAY, JACK....luv ya lots 🙂

February 9, 2009 at 3:19 pm |
  22. Fay - California

I have an enormous fear of flying, but I think that would vanish instantly if I knew Captain Sully was in control of the plane.

Suleman needs to cash her checks, gather up her babies and get off my television screen – and I hope I never have to see that graphic of what it looks like to carry 8 babies in the womb again...yikes.

February 9, 2009 at 3:14 pm |
  23. sue

The more I hear about this woman I realize she must have some serious issues, and not the kind that a litter of babies that she can't afford will cure. Maybe these fertility clinics need to be like gun shops and require a background mental health check before giving someone a loaded... well you know.

February 9, 2009 at 3:02 pm |
  24. Sophia

Sorry, resemblance to Angelina J. this lady is looking for a hand out even if she says she not. When you have that many babies at one time You know that you will get all the T.V. coverage there is to get.

February 9, 2009 at 2:59 pm |
  25. May from Tennessee

Hi Jack! Great article! I agree with one of the other bloggers here...we need to hear more upbeat stories like Capt. Sully...the man truly is a hero.
    As far as octo-mom goes, I worry for her kids. Ok, I have 7 kids...the first was born in 1984 and the youngest in 2000...no multiples. I've been married to the same man for 26 years. Now for a celeb comparison, I guess you could say I look like melissa gilbert (only shorter and fatter and not as pretty) and hubby ain't no Brad Pitt either (he's more of a Jim Belushi type only taller). We work and take good care of our family. My question is: Who in their right mind that has 6 kids already, and has no job, goes to get implants and has 8 more in this economy?! I'm glad I spaced mine out and had them during better times...we couldn't afford to have any now...and that's with a job! I hope this woman's kids are ok and that she doesn't exploit them on tv for a living.
    Anyway...have a great day and thanks for keeping us smiling!

February 9, 2009 at 2:37 pm |
  26. Rikki, Fargo, ND

Good Afternoon Mr. Gray! I trust you had at least a mediocre weekend! 🙂 Now that you actually put a picture of Angelina next to 'Supermom' it is a bit eery how much they look alike!

I am looking forward to coverage of the news conference tonight from the best political team on television and to Larry's interview with Capt. Sully! Its gonna be a great week!

February 9, 2009 at 2:25 pm |
  27. Jeanette

Watched the 60 minuets show with pilot Sullenberger, it was fantastic. I wouldn't even mention his name in the same blog with the litter monger.

February 9, 2009 at 2:22 pm |
  28. Jeanette

I hope that if they come out with a movie on her noone spends their money to see it. I think MONEY is the only reason she did this. Hopes for a large new house and all the extra goodies usually supplied to multiple births.

I think she must have offered her cohart (the doctor) a large percent of the profits she hopes to make in order for him to commit this atrocity. They need to take away his license permanently. She hopes to make enough money to hire nurses to do her job of taking care of these babies.

Jeanette...MO

February 9, 2009 at 2:20 pm |
  29. GF, Los Angeles

I saw the grandmother's interview this morning and it's sad that she proved what I and many others thought all along – her daughter has not provided one penny to the care of the six children and that all the work has fallen on the grandmother. They all live in a 3 bedroom house – how in the world are 17 people suppose to live in such a tiny house? I saw the pictures on radaronline of the condition of the house and it's disgusting. I can only imagine how much worse it'll get with 8 more babies.

February 9, 2009 at 1:58 pm |
  30. Lilibeth

Wow, I thought I was the only one who noticed the mom's resemblance to Angelina Jolie. Weird, huh?

I look forward to Pres. Obama's news conference tonight. He should hold these often as a way to regularly communicate with people on everything that he's doing.

Lilibeth
    Edmonds, Washington

February 9, 2009 at 1:44 pm |
  31. Isabel Abreu, Brazil

Hi, Jack!

It's so good to see you!

Comment from a friend of mine:
    'Which serving me an Angelina Jolie on my side, if behind has 6 children, crying?'
    (And the reciprocal is true, in relation to Brad Pitt.)

Nadya Suleman, if is the mother is so careful that she says, you know what will be his punishment?
    She never, NEVER MORE in life will sleep a night's sleep without interruption. And it is not imprecate, but an observation.

This is a moment when President Obama tries to regain the impulse after facing constraints because of fiscal irregularities of its indicated the positions of the first step, and an unexpected delay in approval of the package in Congress, where the majority is Democratic.

The approval of the package would, that the President, left behind a difficult week.

We continue cheering for President! And we are waiting, anxious, the primtime, and AC360.

Kisses for you!

PS. Your comparison of the two moms was sensational. Very good for us reflect.

February 9, 2009 at 1:41 pm |
  32. c,ca

Holy cow, did anyone else see the octuplet's grandmother's story on radaronline? I hope there is more coverage of Octo-Gram's side of the story and less of Nadya. All of these people are nuts.

February 9, 2009 at 1:08 pm |
  33. Sam, Ewa Beach, HI

Jolie is a humanitarian, good samaritan, and can take care of her kids... Suleman just belongs in a straight jacket in a padded room. The resemblance is uncanny, if I was Jolie I would be disgusted.

I have yet to see an interview with Captain Sullenberger. I'm sure I'll catch Larry King tomorrow.

February 9, 2009 at 1:05 pm |
  34. Cori

Taxpayers will eventually have to bail her out, how do you support 14 kids without an income? The answer is WIC/FoodStamps, Welfare, Medicaid...need I go on?

Who NEEDS more than 6 kids to begin with? The need for that extra baby that turned out to be 8 more, was a ridiculous idea that has turned her life upside down. I guess we'll be waiting for the T.V. movie to come out, and endoresement offers for her cash cow babies.

February 9, 2009 at 1:03 pm |
  35. Pamina

Hi Jack,
    You are absolutely right, the resemblance between Octo-mom and Angie is uncanny! They look the same and Angie is one trip to Africa away from 14 offspring, 15 nannies and a partridge in a peartree!
    Looking forward to the press conference tonight!

February 9, 2009 at 1:03 pm |
  36. Sharon VA

Presley wrote:

"I was more than a little shocked at the resemblance and the obvious Plastic Surgery Face she has. Did you notice that too? "

You know I wondered if it was me or did anyone else notice Nadya seems to have had some work done on her nose and lips? Wonder where this crazy woman gets all this money from for all these doctors? All these implants all the plastic surgery?

I would love to know how she paid for all the implants? Has anyone found the stupid doctor yet? Clinic?

I think we would all like to know what Doctor was stupid enough to give this crazy woman all these implanted embryos?

February 9, 2009 at 12:59 pm |
  37. Sharon VA

Jack, you are just amazing I really could not say it better myself!

And the comparison to Nadya and Angelina I can't get past it either not only do they look similar but both seem to want a nation of kids all their own! The big difference Angelina is wealthy and can afford a nanny and to pay for all her kids!

Nadya on the other hand is not only a big embarrassment to society!

I read one person once said it was God's will to let this woman have all these kids? But the fact is if it had been left up to GOD she wouldn't have any, because she used implants every time she has been pregnant, so to me that was God's way of sayting to this mentally derranged fruitcake that she should NOT have any children!

They Call Nadya the poor man's Angelina Jolie!

I think Angelina is a nasty too! So I have no respect for her as a husband stealer and all around trashy woman, but Nadya didn't go out sleeping with everyone to get her kids, she simply had some half witted doctor implant in her!

I still think this Nadya is hoping for her own show and to make millions off this disgrace, but I almost hope she does get her own show that way at least we the taxpayers wouldn't be paying for her kids!

February 9, 2009 at 12:55 pm |
  38. Maria

Happy Day Jack

I admired Sully heroic action; and Yesterday in 60 mins, I really admired his personality, and you know what, there is no common ground between Sully and Suleman. Period. But probably there is common ground between Angie and Nadyah….

(But unless the stimulus plan includes funding for Harry Reid to be implanted with half a dozen embryos on a sinking Airbus then the Senate has an uphill climb to win back the public’s attention).

Wow Jack, you hit it hard…..

By the way, I like Anderson red necktie that he wore on Feb 6.

Have a nice day

February 9, 2009 at 12:50 pm |
  39. BettyAnn, Nacogdoches,TX

Hello Jack R. Puff in lips~
    Eureka man!!! That is a creepy resemblance. Even creepier is the fact that they both like to collect a lot of children. At least Angelina adopted or should I say rescued her children.
    Suleman is into shall we say, having litters? Here kitty, kitty, kitty.
    Anywho, I am looking forward to seeing Captain Spooning "Sully" on Larry King. We have to milk that heroism! What a feat!
    That sounds like what the man said after he threw a shoe at Pres. Bush~What-a-feet!
    Ok~I am delirious. I just got home from a trip.
    See U tonite for a 2 hr special!
    XO's

February 9, 2009 at 12:35 pm |
  40. Jennifer - Michigan

Hi Jack,
    Happy Monday to ya.
    Nadya (Octo-lady) should've married Brad instead of Angelina....Didn't he say that he wants 16 kids at least? They would've been the perfect couple, but hey, what do I know? At least he could afford 10 out of the 16. Crazy! Anyway, I think CPS will be checking in on her often, I hope.
    Hey, next time you pillage Anderson's office – check if he has some Hendrick's gin and cucumber slices. He'll never know it's missing. Lots of gin right? Cool.
    Hope you have a good day today. Talk to you later.

February 9, 2009 at 12:31 pm |
  41. Pati Mc

Afternoon Monsieur Gray,

Heh. Felt like being all fancy and proper there for a second. I am over it now.

Moving on....I watched Katie Couric's interview with Sully on 60 Minutes last evening; very well done. There are not enough amazing adjectives in Roget's Thesaurus to describe that man. He is a hero, yet he is so humble and just gives one the impression of "I was just doing what I am paid to do". Remarkable. Just a plain great guy.

Personally I feel the need to hug him. A lot. And I was not even on the plane. We need more reports like this and less doom and gloom. I grow fearful each time I see Ali Velshi approaching the "Wall of Doom" behind Anderson. Hope one of you guys has his back. That thing is likely to attack one day.

Frankly I can understand your not being able to get past OctoMom's resemblance to Angelina. It is astonishing: in a very disturbing sort of way. So are you assuming that Angie will play her in the Lifetime movie? You know there will be one, right?

February 9, 2009 at 12:26 pm |
  42. Pat M

Last I checked it was the Dr. that implanted the 8 embryos so why is everyone attacking the Mother? She is within her rights to choose embryo implants she didn't ask for 8. Take it out on the Dr. maybe he could he raise funds for her since he was the creator so to speak!

February 9, 2009 at 12:22 pm |
  43. JC- Los Angeles

Perhaps Timothy Geithner, of tax evasion fame, could speak with Sully about how best to achieve a soft landing.

February 9, 2009 at 12:12 pm |
  44. lee

Looks like the Octuplet Mom is giving Angelina a run for her money in the baby-count department. And Erica Hill is giving Anderson a run for his money! We can see her on the webcam there at her desk demurely watching him as she is supposed to be live blogging, and it is always intriguing to watch Anderson introduce her, his back straightens, his arches his neck and head back slightly while his voice and face softens while saying her name.......awwwww, sweet! He likes her!

February 9, 2009 at 12:09 pm |
  45. Sue

p.s. and note on the Angelina Jolie copy cattiness... maybe we should call the octuplet mom the "Womb Raider"... just kidding... for her kids sake I wish her the best.

February 9, 2009 at 12:08 pm |
  46. Sue

I can't say for sure but I get this gut feeling that the octuplet mom is deluded and the real reasons, probably unknown to even her, is NOT that she wants lots of children to be loved, but that she wants fame and thinks adoration of millions will bring her love and fortune... but I fear she is in for a rude awakening, and I worry for those kids... I see that Jon and Kate plus 8 show and see what amazing people and parents they are and how great their kids are but also see what a struggle they have, and can only imagine how a single mom with 14 kids is going to meet her needs and her kids needs, and I pray they don't get a show for it would be more sad than anything else... the Gosselin's bring a joyous show showing a loving family with wonderful parents and wonderful kids, but even that show is sad at times seeing the parents complain about their kids on TV that one day their kids and their friends will see and God knows the psychological damage of that... no more shows with 8 or more kids... please!

February 9, 2009 at 12:06 pm |
  47. Cindy

Oh PLEASE Jack...that nut case octuplet mom is no where near looking like Angelina Jolie! OK...they both are a bit on the crazy side but that's where the likeness ends! Jolie actually works for a living while this nutty woman lives off of us and her parents. There is no comparison to me. Plus AJ is way prettier...just sayin..

I saw the 60 Minutes thing on Sully and I gotta say as calm, cool, and collected as he was I am sure that he could handle anything. So delivering the octuplets probably would've been a breeze for him. LOL UMM..it sure would give him more peace because you know that nutty woman is surely mad that he's hogging her spot light. She's probably pranking the poor man calling all hours of the night asking if his refrigerator is running. No..knowing her she's probably camped outside of his house selling pics of the babies to the press. Hey..anything for a buck huh!? LOL.

Cindy...Ga.

February 9, 2009 at 12:05 pm |
  48. c,ca

I don't think Octo-Mom's resemblance to Angelina is a coincidence. The nose job, the dyed hair, the collagen lips, and the fake nails kinda gives it away. I hope they run her cosmetic surgeon out of town along with the fertility doctor.

Seriously though, I hope CPS is looking into this for the kids' sake. The woman is a mental case. Can 360 find out if CPS is investigating?

February 9, 2009 at 11:48 am |
  49. Presley

"Did I mention the Angelina Jolie thing? Because I really can’t get past that."
    hahahahahaha....
    EEPY-CRAY! See, it's the Brangeloonies, that's how they roll.
    It is some good TV though, as long as she isn't receiving a dime for it.
    I was more than a little shocked at the resemblance and the obvious Plastic Surgery Face she has. Did you notice that too? I did.
    She also needs some Volunteers, any takers, any one, Bueller???

Missed you on Friday Jack but Morning Buzz and the Tom Foreman letters threads have been in fire lately, no offense, I still ♥ U.

See the AC360 crew and TBPTOT promptly at 8'ish.
    XXO ♥

February 9, 2009 at 11:45 am |
  50. Mike in NYC

Sullenberger and Suleyman - not to disrespect the man by mentioning him in the same sentence with that woman, but it's impossible to find a more glaring contrast between one supremely valuable and one utterly worthless member of society.

February 9, 2009 at 11:42 am |