February 4th, 2009

Mr. President, the octuplets' publicist is on the line

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/POLITICS/02/04/obama.daschle/art.obama.ac.cnn.jpg]

Jack Gray
AC360° Associate Producer

Well, the party is over. President Obama wants a $500,000 annual salary cap for Wall Street executives who have been bailed out by taxpayers.  Is he serious?  I mean, what the heck is someone supposed to do with a measly $500,000?  I spend more than that on temporary tattoos.

I assume you saw Anderson’s interview with President Obama yesterday.  I had to stay here in New York.  Apparently, despite the new administration, my ban from The White House is still in effect.  It’s a long story but take my advice:  If Rosalynn Carter ever challenges you to a beer pong tournament in the East Room, just keep on walking.

Anyway, I watched Anderson’s interview, as well as those conducted by Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams, Katie Couric and Chris Wallace, on a closed circuit feed as it happened.  And while the others were strong, I must say that Anderson’s was the best. And I’m not just saying that in the hopes that he’ll give me back my Planet Hollywood jacket.  He was tough, fair and, to his credit, he rejected my suggestion of taunting the president with a lit Marlboro and an innocent “this doesn’t bother you, does it?” when asking if he had quit smoking.

The president continues to dominate the headlines today but he’d better watch out because – it was only a matter of time – the woman who had those octuplets (a term so out of place in society that even Microsoft Word doesn’t recognize it) in California has retained herself a publicist.  Of course.  It’s right there in all the parenting books.  Blankets, diapers, publicist.  Don’t forget the bassinet and personal trainer.

You know who I’m talking about, don’t you?  The woman who had eight babies.  At one time.  In addition to her six previous children.  Yes, that’s correct, for a grand total of – drumroll please – fourteen children.

Anyway, her publicist says the whole thing is a “miracle.”  Yes, I agree.  Especially the part where the woman left the home she shares with the six children she already has, drove to her doctor and had a batch full of embryos implanted in her.  Total miracle.

I can’t really fathom why anyone would want to give birth to what can only be described as a litter of children.  The best theory I can come up with is that the woman may have been jealous of her pregnant Golden Retriever.  Stupid dog, I’ll show you who the star is in this family.

But the best part is the publicist.  She went on Larry King Live last night to set the record straight.  I couldn’t get enough of her “denials,” which sounded suspiciously like deals being pitched in reverse.  Oh no, Larry, there’s no truth to the rumor of the babies appearing on the cover of a British tabloid for $10 million (wink, wink).  No, Larry, I don’t know anything about the mother wanting to do a reality show with the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby and I will definitely not be at the Starbucks on Wilshire Boulevard tomorrow at noon in case Tom Bergeron wants to discuss hosting it.

But, hey, this is America.  It’s a free country.  For better or worse, Octuplet Lady can do whatever she wants.

And, let’s face it, there’s nothing America likes more than a good old-fashioned freak show.

Filed under: 360° Radar • Jack Gray • Octuplets • President Barack Obama • Raw Politics
  1. Nick

Jack,

Where is your bio? Put one up!

February 5, 2009 at 12:02 pm |
  2. Anne

500,000!! This is a serious distraction that will never be realized. Time would have been better spent on trying to keep Daschle to reform the health care system for god's sake than this socialist effort. And can someone clarify that executives means CEOs at these firms? At least I hope that is who they are talking about. There are thousands of 'executives' who make a meager salary and bonus that barely covers the rent in NY! A pay cap will just not fly for thousands of work-a- bees who can barely make 500,000 support a family of 4 in NY or the NY area. Do these people who say 10,000 can go a long way know what a house and school education costs in the NorthEast?

February 5, 2009 at 10:31 am |
  3. Brandi - bottom of the boot

@Jordyn,

welcome to the blogs. it is very fun here. if you like jack, just wait until you get to know his dog Sammy. lol

February 5, 2009 at 8:56 am |
  4. everett johnson

i agree with President Obama on the stimulus. He has tried to appeal to both dems and republicans. He is trying to attack the defecit from top to bottom with taxe breaks and infistructure. Why is this bill getting so much scrutiny. The 350 billion Bush spent went unchallenged. Obama had to put a slary cap in place on the money Bush nonconststantedly gave out. The bush administration should o away silently and hope their not charged for their illegal activity.

February 5, 2009 at 6:15 am |
  5. kesang

14 babies during recession is a bad formula already..

February 5, 2009 at 6:10 am |
  6. Darlene Ruttan

Regarding the $500,000 cap for the top Executives...well if these Execs were really worth their multi million bonuses, their companies would not have crashed under their watch. Perhaps there is real talent out there somewhere that can lead these huge companies out of their present financial crises and ultimately put the US back on course.

February 5, 2009 at 1:26 am |
  7. Stephanie

Banks are stating that they need to pay their CEO's millions of dollars in order for them to continue being employed. In other words, they are worried that the CEO's will go find other jobs, if they aren't payed a certain salary. What i don't understand is that it is a CEO's job to make sure their companies are successful. Therefore a set salary regardless of success or failure is a BIG mistake. CEO's should get paid a set base salary say the $500,000 or maybe even $1 million and if the company grows or prospers during that year then they can receive bonuses/ commission, or get payed the 24 million they are receiving now. But for them to receive millions of dollars regardless of the company's success is RIDICULOUS!!

February 5, 2009 at 1:21 am |
  8. Jim Pierce

Will someone please comment on the international implications,
    regarding international law, that the use of "enhanced interrogation
    techniques," have on our world image. It's the "cowboy tactics" of
    the "W" administration that have bothered me – and the arrogance
    of their stance relative to working with the leaders of other nations
    to address the "war on terror." Yes, we need to do whatever is
    necessary to not only contain but to defeat terrorism – which is done
    by waging a war on the fear and hatred that is being promulgated
    throughout the middle east. Without that, we will resort to increased
    State sponsored violation of the human element and become no
    better than those we oppose.

February 4, 2009 at 11:47 pm |
  9. Jim,

Jack,
    theres some 300 million people in the U.S. Right?
    The Government is going to spend some $1,000,000,000,000.00 rigtht?
    CNN Reported that if you spent one million a day for some 2000 years
    you only come up with about 800 Billion- So why not have the Government send each person here legally A million dollars each & we can spend it, Stimulate the economy & put the Banks & wall street out of bussiness.

February 4, 2009 at 11:45 pm |
  10. Jordyn

I am here for the first time and I am already hooked. Everyone is so funny and still are able to make valid points. Erica I must say you do rock! Anderson is the hottest man on CNN lol and Jack I am just starting to get to know you and so far you are wonderful. I will become a regular on here and hope to be part of this online family and friends lol.

February 4, 2009 at 11:34 pm |
  11. Tracy Jopek

Two things

1. When a person goes to get help from Social Services there are guidlines and once you ask for help you have to play by their rules. That is how it has been for poor people for a very long time. Nothing wrong with some limits. We have had to play by the rules why shouldn't they.

2. Why is no one talking about what happened with the gas prices over the last year that made all of us average americans stop spending. Maybe there should be an investigation into how it just happened the the housing crisis spiked when the gas prices got so high no one could pay their bills. The gas prices just about choked us all off.

February 4, 2009 at 11:24 pm |
  12. Mark

It is the best thingI have heard, And CEO,s making this type of money whom the average Joe who works all of their lives saving and saving for retirement loses about $300,000.00 in thier stock portfolio is luch money to these men. But it is my life savings and retirement fund. Let us see, if these men really care about thier customers? Since customer service here in America has gome out the window literally. Like to India and the like. What about the American people?? Why cant we have those jobs?? Oh, Im sorry we cost too much. I want to line my pocket a bit more. Because, it is all about the bottom line.One more thing!! We need to take care of the USA first before we can help others. Like funding our own resources to be used by our own people here in the USA. I voted for President Obama, he is for the people of these United States of America. We need drastic change here. And the big corporations will have to work hard just like the rest of us.
    Mark Cross
    River Grove, IL

February 4, 2009 at 11:24 pm |
  13. Jarrod C.

So you limit salaries big deal... what about the BONUSES!?

February 4, 2009 at 11:14 pm |
  14. Martin

I completely agree with the limitation of salaries for companies receiving bailout funds and especially with stock incentives that are included in the bill. However it should be noted that these companies that have given large bonuses to executives have had the government flip flop on them in regards to helping them with the large amount of toxic debt incurred from the housing collapse.

Many of these companies are responsible for inflating the housing balloon and creating financial instruments that lack visibility in terms of ownership. The other main culprit however is the last administration which let Lehman fail and which was a knockout blow from a country reeling from the slowdown on the housing front. Then to top things off the former president used his fear inducing strategy to scare most Americans into cleaning out their savings accounts and stuffing it under their mattresses. The solution to this problem lies in the ability to get the American people to pull that money out of their mattresses and start spending it again.

February 4, 2009 at 11:10 pm |
  15. Diana

The $500,000 cap on these executives is very good. The average worker who does a poor job does not get a raise but is fired. Why here in America the rich or those in high places the rules do not apply.
    Poor job performance does not and shld. nt . be rewarded.

Thanks

February 4, 2009 at 10:51 pm |
  16. Roweena D'Souza, Mangalore

Hey Jack, I guess watching the interview as it happened was cool enough. I should try and watch the interview, if you say its good it must be. Did AC put in a good word? you need to un-ban yourself soon... and you could claim to have given up doing whatever you did in the East Room!

Ah well, what an honor it is to witness a miracle 🙂 I can't be sure I'm happy for her.

Catching up with all your previous posts and they make me laugh, make me appreciate your incredible style of writing. Have I ever told you how brilliant you are? Bruce Springsteen was superb and to your previous post, I am kinda amazed at your food choice, glad you did not talk about sushi there...

February 4, 2009 at 10:17 pm |
  17. Jolene, St. Joseph, MI

Jack: So Erica, being the nice person that she is, mentioned your name during last night's show just to make your Mom happy.... And now what will your sweet Mom think when she finds out you're a klepto? You must redeem yourself and fast! Do an Obama.....admit you made a mistake then return the toy, no questions asked. It will work, trust me!

February 4, 2009 at 9:59 pm |
  18. Lori from IL

Hi, Jack!

Great post today, as usual. Thanks for the laughs.

Hope you are planning something to get back at Erica, after she called you out on 360 last night.

Something tells me you weren't born yet when the Carter's were in the White House - but you, Rosalynn and beer pong is fun to picture to imagine!

February 4, 2009 at 9:42 pm |
  19. Jacqueline, NY

Oh, Jack! I'm sorry. The sticky fingers disorder is not your fault. You probably picked it up from Mr. Sticky Fingers-Cooper. Remember when His Royal Purpleness' guitar pic somehow got stuck to Cooper's fingers and landed into pocket.

February 4, 2009 at 8:27 pm |
  20. Vibhu Juneja

Isnt today's announcement on the compenstion cap of $500k a bit of an eye-wash. It is going to apply only to this banks that take new money. This will in effect not spare the biggest culprits who have already taken hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer money.

February 4, 2009 at 8:09 pm |
  21. Francesca A

LOL Jack! As for OctoMum, tally it up: freakish situation, obsession with children, "paid to do it", PR firm, one donor, LA locale, empty mystery mansion waiting for tots. Now let's learn if "Thriller" is on her iPod?

February 4, 2009 at 7:46 pm |
  22. Michelle

Jack I hope you put Anderson's things back.
    Tell the bosses to put your face on tv. I am
    with you with regards to the mom. She
    should not get a reality tv show or any money.

February 4, 2009 at 7:41 pm |
  23. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Hellooo Jack!!!!
    You're so funny man I read your comments!!! LOL!!! I am so proud of
    Anderson Cooper was so amazing ask our Pres. Obama for question about things as enocomy, war, health issues, education and more....... I am really enjoy Anderson's interview last night...... That is first time for Anderson to visit White House in Oval Office...... That is so cool for Anderson!!! Whoohooo!!! 😀 and I agree with my friends of AC360 bloggers, and including you Jack! I love to read your joke comment. That is so great comment!!! Thanks for sharing with me.

Erica, You're right!!!! Jack is so funny, smart and handsome I saw.!!!
    He have sense of humor and great guy!!!!
    See you soon!!!!

February 4, 2009 at 7:40 pm |
  24. Don, WA

With science fiction..I mean fertalization, comes great responsability...anyone who's seen the movie "Gremlins" knows that.

February 4, 2009 at 7:21 pm |
  25. Rikki, Fargo, ND

Happy Wednesday Jack! Though I must admit that Wednesday is my least favorite day of the week. But anyway, I couldn't figure out why octuplet wasn't recognized by my computer! How funny!

Erica did make some pretty hilarious comments on 360 last night! And I have to agree with Erica in that any mention of you is a bit of a ratings boost! We love to hear about Jack Gray! Have a great night and a wonderful Thursday!

February 4, 2009 at 7:02 pm |
  26. Jacqueline, NY

Mr. Sticky fingers, shame on you! Give the toy back.
    Hm... By chance, would you happened to be in possession of any "borrowed" items from the White House from the Carter era?

February 4, 2009 at 6:44 pm |
  27. Carl

What does 500k get us?
    Bad decisions, huge bonuses, bankrupt corporations. For 500k I would expect performance, results, growth. These guys act like this is a base salary and they deserve it. Well I got news for you from where I come from if I don't get results I don't get paid. Feelin me yet.... This is corporate welfare and I am not paying for it.

The pay structure should be 100% performance based and require results. I lose they lose, they lie cheat and steal, they go to prison. These dirt bags are taking vacations and trips on my dime and that's not right.

I haven't had a vacation in 2 years... Why because if I don't go I don't get..

February 4, 2009 at 6:18 pm |
  28. Brandi - bottom of the boot

Hello Jack,

I saw bits and pieces of the President's interview and thought it was great.

Octo mom is insane and so is the doctor who implanted her. Serious scientific issues going on there.

As far as Erica's ferrari goes, her son gave it to her, give it back, NOW.

And for Anderson, I came across a video of one of his 'talks' at a university and am quite offended. While I thoroughly enjoyed his 'talk', I must ask if the name 'Brandi' really sounds that much like a stripper name????? While I got a thrill hearing my name come out of his mouth, it took me a few seconds to realize the context of it. lol

So, let me clarify, I am not a stripper, nor have I ever been. rofl

February 4, 2009 at 6:11 pm |
  29. Nicole, San Diego

Jack,
    Love your humor, it makes my day. Agree that Anderson’s interview was the best. Good luck with the Planet Hollywood jacket.

February 4, 2009 at 5:46 pm |
  30. Pati Mc

Well Jack, even though you did not hear Erica's comments (which now seem to be somewhat warranted) at least you know that we have your back. For now...LOL. In Anderson's defense, he did not say too much, just had a horrified look when told about you perusing his office for goodies.( I thought perhaps you were just looking for the things he cribbed from your apartment.)

Jeez, you "borrowed" poor Westin's toy Ferrari and did not return it? Come on now. I am sure that even on your salary you can afford a Duane Reade toy one.

Erica, thanks for "Keeping Jack Honest". Sounds like we need to watch that boy. And oh, maybe we can be fortunate enough to get a sneak peek of the diarama on the webcast? That would be sweet.

Have a good one guys. You two make the world a brighter place!

February 4, 2009 at 5:46 pm |
  31. Annie Kate

Jack

Great post but I have to tell you – Sammie isn't on the "can't go to the White House" list so she could have gone with Anderson and shown the President what a real dog with character is. I can see her now – smoking her menthols with the President begging her – please pretty Sammie just one – just give me one more puff. Of course, once she got back with Anderson she would be insufferable for a while but hey, she would deserve to be – the only dog to land an interview with the President.

From what I heard on Larry King last night the woman who had the 8 babies is self supporting and no one not even the government paid for anything for her – maybe hard to believe but until someone comes up with some verifiable facts to contradict her.....I know a couple with 15 children. They didn't have them all at once but most of them are twins – seems twins run in the family on both sides so I guess they were "doomed" from the start as the mother says laughingly. They had 7 sets of twins in 10 years. The children were some of the sweetest best behaved, best adjusted children I knew; it was a little overwhelming when they all showed up together but you have the numbers for an instant family reunion there. And taxpayer dollars didn't support these children – their parents were and are very well off. The kids are grown now and I still can't tell them apart anymore than I could when I babysat them years ago.

I hope you got your Planet Hollywood jacket back – I wouldn't be too sure it was Anderson that took it. I'd check Sammie out – you know how she likes to dress – it might just be in her stash.

Annie Kate
    Birmingham AL

February 4, 2009 at 5:39 pm |
  32. VANESSA

Please don't ever stop writing! I love it! But don't forget that the next time Anderson interview's the President....Have him take a house warming present...a PUPPY! Or a carton of cigarettes....either one will do!

February 4, 2009 at 5:31 pm |
  33. Tammy, Berwick, LA

I admit it. I was asleep by 8:30 PM for the last two nights and didn't get up until 5:30 the next morning for work. So, I have no clue. I just watched Anderson's interview online after seeing pieces from the various networks earlier yesterday. I will always think these are White House PR junkets designed to make the president look good when he wants something out of Congress and nothing more. Look at how Bush manipulated the press so well our first years in Iraq and before when he was drumming up support. Anderson still rocked regardless. And I'd love to watch him in a one-on-one with Obama in an extensive interview where no handlers and prefab answers are involved.

As for Octo Mom (there should be a cape and theme song here), the medical field can change things for the future in terms who can have embryos implanted. Reality says eight little ones were brought into a world they didn't ask to be brought into, they are gifts no matter what the circumstances of their births or parents, and they need care no matter what we think of the politics or the way this whole process of their creation was handled. These babies really are the victims in all of this, and they should not have to suffer because their mother is a glorified mental job.

February 4, 2009 at 5:08 pm |
  34. Dee from CT

Jack – give the Ferrari back ...

February 4, 2009 at 5:08 pm |
  35. Maria

Jack
    Congratulation, you become celebrity with certificate, what more than that you want!!! By the way I missing Range Rover, any clue??

February 4, 2009 at 5:07 pm |
  36. Moxie

Jack, Listen to Erica. She is one of the sharpest women I know...and no one on prime television has a better laugh than hers. Also, she knows what she's talking about when it comes to you boosting the ratings.

February 4, 2009 at 4:40 pm |
  37. Paula Vergara, Boston, MA

Jack – great post, as usual. And for the record, CNN (AC360) is WAAY better than NBC.

Back to business...

how is President Obama going to enforce a $500,000 salary cap for the greedy mongers on Wall Street? How long will that last? Unless Barack Obama is the one cutting the checks, I don't see how he can enforce that. There needs to be some accountability that goes directly back to the White House. I definitely agree that the billion dollar "severance" packages have got-to-go.

I know someone who used to work in the mortgage banking industry, who, upon retiring, was given his annual salary (for life), including benefits. He was only 55 when he retired. What happened to getting one week's salary for every year a person has worked for a company?

And this poor woman who gave birth to eight little ones? My heart goes out to her. What about the reality show, Jon and Kate, Plus Eight, where both parents are making millions off of having six babies at once? Any woman with fourteen kids deserves a million or two.

February 4, 2009 at 4:36 pm |
  38. Renee

Jack, it looks like friend Erica did help you improve your ratings! Sixty posts today! This may be your biggest day making Mom Gray and Bumpy proud! America is in desperate need for laughter and/or your fan mail is definately growing. I am sure you are in desperate need of an Administrative Assistant. You will have to start posting some of your emails from viewers and answering them.

As far as your comments about Anderson, I am guessing your still in good for the car washing/snow removal job. He seems to have a lite hearted personality. Remember he is a Gemini though. There are always two sides to a Gemini that may pop up at any time.

The pusher maybe when Anderson makes another public speaking appearance and the commenter asks if Jack Gray can speak next time. That may be your kiss of death.

Keep smiling!

February 4, 2009 at 4:34 pm |
  39. Scott Hornsby

Jack. You are like soooooooo funny! Like 8 Os funny!!!

February 4, 2009 at 4:22 pm |
  40. Joy Kramer

Everyone’s in a twist about this woman who gave birth to 8 babies, and is now seen as a pariah for promulgating 8 little potential welfare recipients. Yet, she is not on welfare. Far from it. Her brood is now the subject of national attention and she’s bilking it for millions, which hopefully, will be more than enough to keep her and her alphabet-soup kids off the welfare rolls for ages. For this, I think she should get as much credit as any other budding, but misguided entrepreneur that feeds on the public’s prurient need to pry into others private lives through tabloid media & gossip. She’s no better or worse than any run of the mill grocery store shopper who picks up a copy of the Globe or the Enquirer to peer into other people’s lives. No worse than a stripper, no worse than Pamela Anderson, Anna Nicole, etc. None of these women took a dime of government assistance, they figured out how to make money in the private sector. How much better off are we that Oprah, Larry King and GMA are footing the bill for these kids than the US taxpayer? The American dream means a lot of different things to different people. As long as she can raise 14 kids without asking for a handout, (and not have them turn into criminals), she’s just another believer in Barnum’s axiom and should be left alone with our thanks.

February 4, 2009 at 4:21 pm |
  41. Lorie Ann, Buellton, California

Oh Erica, you are too kind. Nothing worse than a borrower who can't return to sender. I think they call that the "Gray" area of friendship! Happy Wednesday.

Lorie Ann, Buellton, Calif.

February 4, 2009 at 4:01 pm |
  42. Vanessa, TX

Hey Jack..& Erica...I was looking forward to your blog, Jack! Your right Erica...immediate raings boost. I heard Jack Gray's name....and all of a sudden I said...WHO?!! WHAT, I HEARD JACK GRAY...THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE...(after Anderson of course,...and the Gergenator) I agree with you though, Jack, "miracle"?!. HA! You want a miracle?! Try pushing those babies out the normal way. That would have been the miracle! You know if you add all those babies birth weight, it actually equals the weight of my son @ birth. YEA...and I only have that ONE! Talk about a miracle huh? Try to get THAT mental picture out of your head! :()

Anyway, I hope you return Erica' s toy cars, Jack. 😉

February 4, 2009 at 3:59 pm |
  43. sal costanzo

500K is BS for bank EXC/CEO's.... first the white house said 400K why the change.....

February 4, 2009 at 3:56 pm |
  44. Carl

Erica, your confidence is awesome. I wish more women carried themselves like you do. You and Anderson are drawing me away from NBC.

February 4, 2009 at 3:43 pm |
  45. ericacnn

Jack, I would like the Ferrari back (for the record, it's a toy Ferrari from Duane Reade – my son picked it out, along with a snazzy new NYC taxi). It was a loan for your diarama project on AC, not a gift. I can give you one, but as a number of lawmakers will tell you, the taxes may come back to haunt you.

As for calling out our good friend Mr Gray last night, I take every opportunity I can to work Jack's name and likeness into the show. It makes his Mom happy. Plus, I find any mention of Jack Gray is an immediate ratings boost.

February 4, 2009 at 3:31 pm |
  46. Jacqueline, NY

Hi, Jack! Happy Hump Day!

$500,000 won't even buy those Wall Streeters' lunch. What are they supposed to eat? Ramen Noodle Soup everyday?

"...he rejected my suggestion of taunting the president with a lit Marlboro and an innocent “this doesn’t bother you, does it?” when asking if he had quit smoking." - Jack, no wonder you were banned from the White House. You're a monster! LOL! Banned since the Carter era - and boy, you're old. That was before my time. Actually, I'm kidding. I remember the time like yesterday. Well, if I could remember yesterday, I mean. LOL!

On the woman with octuplets, no comment.

February 4, 2009 at 3:17 pm |
  47. Maria

Jack,

If your house made of glass, never throw people with stones

February 4, 2009 at 3:13 pm |
  48. Jack Gray

@ Michelle, Patti Mc, Alicia, Jolene: I left work last night before that part of the show so I didn't hear Anderson and Erica's comments. I don't know why Erica would say such a thing. It might be because I stole her Ferrari. I'm not sure.

February 4, 2009 at 3:03 pm |
  49. Frank Scozzafava

Jack, I am outraged! Why not Citi, AOG and B of A? Why do they get a pass on the pay cap?

This like when Obama said he will have no lobbyist in his administration. His mandates hold for except for the big guys like Silver Hair Ronnie.

I've just had it. Do you happen to have a place in Italy I can move to? Does Anderson? Their politicians are no better, but at least they know how to enjoy their lives.

February 4, 2009 at 2:51 pm |
  50. Frank Scozzafava

Are you joking Mr. President?

The pay cap would apply to institutions that negotiate agreements with the Treasury Department for "exceptional assistance" in the future, but the restriction would not apply to such firms as American International Group Inc., Bank of America Corp., and Citigroup Inc., that already have received such help.”

Why not hold the 3 biggest crooks to the pay cap?

What a joke. This is not CHANGE to believe in. Why did I vote for you?

February 4, 2009 at 2:43 pm |