January 30th, 2009

Talk to the hand...or my butler

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/01/30/art.money.bill.jpg]

Jack Gray
AC360° Associate Producer

President Obama is fuming.  And who can blame him after learning that Wall Street executives gave themselves more than $18 billion in bonuses last year as the economy tanked and they begged for taxpayer bailouts.  Seriously, how many pedicures and pinky rings do they need?

I’ve decided that, if I worked on Wall Street, I could scrape by on a mere $1 billion. Granted, I wouldn’t be able to invest in as many Ponzi schemes as I’d like, but it’d be enough that my dog, Sammy, could enroll in that yoga class she’s been talking about.

It would be difficult to know where to begin, but I think my first indulgence after receiving my modest bonus would be to buy a new home.  I would put in a bid for an Upper East Side penthouse but, of course, would be rejected by the pretentious co-op board, jealous of my new friendships with Puff Daddy and Susan Lucci.

Disheartened with Manhattan, I would buy a mansion in Connecticut.  Where I would be closer to my Wall Street brethren and where my cadre of helper monkeys dressed like hotel bellmen would be free to roam the grounds.

I would need, of course, a proper butler.  His name would be Winston.  He would be just like Alfred from Batman, except he would be from New Jersey and would speak with Madonna’s British accent.

Winston would, obviously, be the one who answered my phone.  “I’m sorry, President Obama, Mr. Gray is unavailable right now.  He’s in a meeting.”  Which would be code for “He’s drinking Bud Light in the Jacuzzi.”

I would need a car, to be sure.  Nothing ostentatious.  Just something simple and understated to get me from Point A to Point B.  Any yellow Bentley convertible would do just fine.

I suppose I’d need a boat, too.  Well, not a boat, exactly.  More like a yacht.  But a small yacht.  Because, really, in this economy, who needs more than two helipads?

And, before you say anything, yes, I would buy gifts for my family.  I would anxiously anticipate the look on my grandfather’s face when I presented him with a toupee made from the hair of Arabian horses.

All would be going swimmingly – lavish parties with my Wall Street colleagues, a caviar vending machine in my bedroom – until late one night, when Winston would find me sobbing on my Corinthian leather sofa.  “My billion dollar bonus has not brought me the happiness I had hoped for,” I would tell him as I blew my nose into a hundred dollar bill.

“Maybe that’s because,” Winston would suggest, as he handed me a lobster and sherry smoothie, “you feel guilty for sponging off hardworking American taxpayers.”

And then we would both burst out laughing.

Because Winston would always know how to cheer me up.

Post by:
Filed under: 360° Radar • Jack Gray
  1. Paula Vergara, Boston, MA

I think the economic downturn has made the greedy mongers on Wall Street even more greedy. Now that President Obama is starting to crack down on things like billion dollar bonuses, the mongers probably saw this as their last chance to rake in the cash before the economy goes totally bust, and/or strict regulations are put in place. Maybe President Obama should do a more thorough investigation of the Accounting Departments at these places. Moving forward, maybe 5% of all bonuses over $1 million should be automatically donated to rebuilding this country's infrastructure. I heard that Obama might consider having shareholders decide if bonuses on Wall Street are justified.

Good move.

January 31, 2009 at 5:15 pm |
  2. KSuzanne San Leandro, Ca.

Wow! The elite of our society have truly developed a greed consciousness. This is truly capitalism gone mad! It is time for a change in this way of doing business in our financial world....the disparity is sooo obvious and frankly in this time of our country's evolution it is not acceptable, in fact it is wildly offensive to all of the classes, including the elite!

KSuzanne from San Leandro

January 31, 2009 at 4:29 am |
  3. Jolene, St. Joseph, MI

Jack: I hear monkeys are actually better than humans at these kind of things and the best part is that you don’t have to tip them with money, just soy beans! 😀

I suppose I’d need a boat, too. Well, not a boat, exactly. More like a yacht. But a small yacht. Because, really, in this economy, who needs more than two helipads?

I’m sure even a small yacht will have enough room for all of us Jack Gray groupies? I can just see it, the Jack Gray Groupie Cruise! Consider the idea Jack, we could also bring those cakes we made with our best attemp at the likeness of Jack Gray plastered on the top too! 😯

Sammy, could enroll in that yoga class she’s been talking about.

You might want to rethink this, every time my dog does yoga, she passes gas! 😳

Great post! Enjoy your imagination and humor! Have a great weekend!

January 31, 2009 at 3:35 am |
  4. Frank

Every day we hear major corporations that are announcing laying off thousands of employees.
    I think everytime a major corporation is announcing a lay-off we should broadcast how much that CEO makes in salary and bonus for the same year.
    I love the idea that bailout CEOs should not make more than the U.S president. There is no reason in the world why a CEO should makes $10M in compensation and lays off 100,000 employees that help build the company.

January 31, 2009 at 2:04 am |
  5. Julie

I heard Anderson comment say something about the bonuses being if the company makes a profit and that many are defending the bonus system – I think if a company asks for bailouts then it's really taking from taxpayers, which means basically struggling Americans who are NOT getting bailouts are footing the bill for the bailouts and the bonuses .

January 31, 2009 at 1:57 am |
  6. KIm

Don't foget the rum,wooden arrows,sheep wool,race track repairs and bike trails as people are losing their homes. Not to mention the crumbling Public School Buildings for children. Obama said in the debate with John McCain he thought they should pay the money back.

January 31, 2009 at 12:34 am |
  7. Jim

When do these Wall Street executives not get bonuses? How are the bonuses computed? A share of the profitability? I say Congress should defer tax payer bailout money until these bonuses payouts are significantly lowered or delayed until profitability is restored.

January 30, 2009 at 10:30 pm |
  8. Karen

How much did NY City loose in taxes because of the cut in bonuses to Wall Street – I believe it's around $15 billion. The large majority of those bonuses are going to the workerbees not to people making millions upon millions of dollars. Think about that the next time a story is reported about NY cutting the education budget and teachers are being layed off.

January 30, 2009 at 10:20 pm |
  9. Philoan Tran - Houston

That was a truly entertaining! It makes me laugh so hard which is certainly better than crying to hear how those WS CEOs just robbed us hardworking taxpayers.

January 30, 2009 at 10:14 pm |
  10. Deena

I definitely liked the monkeys....

January 30, 2009 at 9:52 pm |
  11. Gilby-HI

Every one of these Wall Street guys put on his pants one leg at a time just like every one of the blogers on this site.
    The difference is they did not spend minute one complaining about things like global warming

January 30, 2009 at 9:48 pm |
  12. Pamina

Jack,
    You always know how to cheer me up!! You must be my Winston. Just think, if you got a 1 billion dollar bonus, Sammy could not only sign up for Yoga classes, but classes on a Pilates machine too! Have a great weekend.

January 30, 2009 at 9:44 pm |
  13. jill

Jack, you always crack me up!

By the way, i love the term "ponzi" ... you use it just because it's fun to say, don't you? It sounds like some crazy scheme that Potsy and the Fonz came up with, so that Richie could have some "alone time" with Mary Beth. OMG, how old am I? Just for the record, I only watched it in re-runs!!!

January 30, 2009 at 9:30 pm |
  14. Don, WA

The gargoyle lined mansions with crazy old butlers wandering the halls at night are stuff for halloween – the ceo's said trick-or-treat to the gov't, and the gov't and people got tricked and the ceo's got the treat. But we can hope for worms in their carmel apples. And I think with out new president..."the worm has turned."

January 30, 2009 at 8:26 pm |
  15. Pete

Oh yah!President Obama is fuming about the wall street bonuses. Now is not the time for these excesses. There will be a time for profits and bonuses, says our new president. Talk about hypocrisy! Now is not the time for the ridiculous earmarks contained in this " stimulus" bill. How about $ 50 million for the National Endowment for the Humanities? Or $75 million for smoking cessation programs? As usual our wonderful leaders show their uncanny ability to talk from both sides of their mouths without the hint of a smile on their hypocritical, farcical faces.

January 30, 2009 at 8:13 pm |
  16. Elizabeth Reese

I would like to say to Congress, No more foreclosure on homeowners who lose their job in this economy. Allow them to stay as "squatters" until they get a job to start paying the mortgage again. All government funding should be to help out the homeowners to stay put in their home.

Where are millions of homeowners going with no home, job, food??!

No more money to Wall Street Executives .... Take it all back now !!!
    Let them feel the pain they have caused us the poor and middle-class workers!!!

January 30, 2009 at 7:40 pm |
  17. Sandra

One bonus, two BONI !!!!

This is driving me nuts, guys! Bonus is Latin, with the root being "bon-", and when the ending in singular is "-us" the ending in plural is "-i" – ergo: boni.
    As a linguist, I cringe everytime I hear people talk about "bonuses." And boy, there's a lot of talk about BONI these days...

January 30, 2009 at 7:28 pm |
  18. Ratna, New York, NY

Hi Jack,

You really know how to express yourself very well!

The American Dream belongs to honest people, not scam artists!

Like any other dog, your dog Sammy has already done the "down-ward-facing-dog" pose. Pay attention again.

January 30, 2009 at 7:20 pm |
  19. Kathleen from Santa Clara, CA

I guess it just goes to show you, those executives really don't get it. There are people's lives at stake here – the US has high unemployment, more folks are losing their homes and these guys are giving themselves bonuses for doing a good job? If anything they should be giving BACK their pay to make up for the crappy state of things in the Banking sector. How can they justify being rewarded when their companies are in shambles?

These guys really don't get it – they probably saw nothing wrong with paying those bonuses out – they figured they earned them and that the bailout money was there to help them pay their "expenses" one of which is the bonuses.

Very sad. Very, very sad.

January 30, 2009 at 7:16 pm |
  20. Jim,California

Jack,
    I say Let me trade paychecks with them – I made nothing last year
    So they get nothing- I get just one month of thier pay- with it I could pay off ALL my debts, Pay my NEEDs ahead for 1 year, My Bills for about 4 years & still have money left over.

January 30, 2009 at 7:12 pm |
  21. jarrod

Gullini only assumes these rediculous bonuses helped during his tenure because we as a nation had'nt experienced the effects of the economy yet and the fact that the bonuses that were given may be the same as it was a couple of years ago but things didn't cost as much either.

Hey sammy run over to the nighbor's and fetch me a beer he still working part time because its cheaper on his employer than paying unemployment.....GOOD DOG

January 30, 2009 at 6:55 pm |
  22. greg/ charleston,sc

It made more sense when bonuses were given by percent of profit rather than an expected no matter what . Where is the incentive for these "great money mind" ? By the way, if these CEO and management gurus are sooo good, why did their companies make such bad dicisions and loss so much money?

January 30, 2009 at 6:51 pm |
  23. Betty Ann, Nacogdoches,TX

Jumping Jack Flash!
    I am so thankful that you have a vivid imagination. It helps us all make it through the day. . . and night.
    Pretty funny shift. You know, that might make a good movie. Ok~ that's a stretch but it would make a damn good SNL skit. Or, All My Children. Either one.
    Oh, I can just see you and Sammy out on the yacht. Sammy with his cap and bandana with his Prada shades and YOU serving him bag wine.
    I've got his number. But on a lighter note, you could have Anderson scraping the barnacles off the hull. I don't even think the Coop would mind too much if you took him sailing to a third world country.
    Have a great week-end and please post where we can get a job application for wall street.
    See you tonight. I have to go put in my quarter horse extensions now.
    Cheers!

January 30, 2009 at 6:50 pm |
  24. Cynthia

Isn't a bonus something you receive if you've done well or achieved more than was expected? Really these executives should be giving back. Their salaries should be deducted as they've taken their companies into such a dire situation that they have to go to the American Government and the American people to survive.
    Why would these companies want to keep people who have put them in that situation? Let them quit!!! That would open up jobs for others.

January 30, 2009 at 6:42 pm |
  25. Jacqueline, NY

Oops! Sorry Jack. Sammy's a SHE. My bad. But then, of course, you already knew that. That, and that Sammy's a 'she'. LOL!

January 30, 2009 at 6:39 pm |
  26. Rikki, Fargo, ND

Wow! That was absolutely what I needed after a long day at work! You always make me laugh....and its so funny because sadly its so true! And I, for one, am really glad that President Obama is furious about the whole situation...it is so nice and refreshing to have a President who doesn't just look the other way! Have a great weekend Jack!

January 30, 2009 at 6:24 pm |
  27. Cori

These avarice wall street theives sicken me. Forget the fact that they are already making bank, and to have to pretend these bonuses were going to hurt our economy (as Giuliani stated) is ridiculous! It's always going to be the rich getting richer, at the poor's expense. I can't believe our government allowed this to happen. They cried about how America was going to collapse, when in fact, all they were concerned about what making sure the rich get paid before these theives collapsed our economy. They had no intention of saving this economy with "bailout" money. This was a scandal at our country's expense. What a disaster, and a shame.

January 30, 2009 at 6:21 pm |
  28. Larry Rochon

No one is worth the bonuses these people get. But there is a way. Let these people give out their fat bonuses. Then if I were the President, I would pass a bill called "The Bonus Bill". What this bill would do is tax all CEO bonuses at say 70 or 80 percent and make it retroactive from January 2008. Then I would listen to the CEO's sound off and publish there comments. There is always two sides to every coin.

January 30, 2009 at 6:18 pm |
  29. Jenn/Monrovia, CA

A YELLOW Bentley...oh Jack, more taste!

January 30, 2009 at 6:07 pm |
  30. Tammy, Berwick, LA

This whole emphasis on wealth is just nauseating when you see true poverty in the world. Instead of these bonuses, they should make these guys take corporate retreats to work in the third world and see reality for once in their lives. I have no sympathy for someone losing the weekend home in the Hamptons. Quite honestly, having a second home anywhere in this day and age is a bit presumptuous and just plain ridiculous, especially when many people in this nation can't afford to keep a roof over their kids period. I love the passage that says that those who are given a lot will be required to give a lot in return. Apparently the majority of America lost the memo somewhere. We're so money-oriented that we've forgotten what it honestly means to be human. As much of a free market capitalist I've been throughout my life, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope President Obama enacts whatever it takes to give equal value to wages versus the work and service provided for our citizens. Quite honestly, when a public school teacher qualifies for food stamps and a CEO, news anchor, and pro jock make millions something is so intrinsically fubarred in this nation and its values I think we're beyond even the hope our new president swore he'd give.

January 30, 2009 at 6:00 pm |
  31. Annie Kate

Jack,

With a billion wouldn't you need a couple of houses? One for each season? Or at least a summer house – preferably around Cape Cod....near the Kennedy's I would think at Martha's Vineyard. Aw, to walk the sands where Caroline's pony left souvenirs. And Sammie I would think would need a diamond collar with her name engraved in gold on it. She has to keep up appearances with the neighbor dogs you see.

Of course after that first billion in bailout you would obviously need to have more bailouts just to keep up appearances. Winston would probably be as good of a lobbyist as a butler – especially if you offered him a small percentage of the bailout. He could probably get enough for you to buy a nice sized sailboat (yacht) so you could sail around the world and see all the countries that Anderson has seen plus more. Just be sure to put the stickers of where you have been above the water line so they don't disintegrate in the ocean water.

A word for the wise though – if you invest any of that money avoid Girl Scout cookies – you pay more money for less on those this year. And speaking of yoga classes for Sammie – you ought to join her – all the big celebrities are doing that or Kaballah. At least with yoga, you have Sammie to talk to.

Great post as always Jack. Have a good weekend and try to keep Sammie out of jail this weekend. Its getting to be too big of a habit for her.

January 30, 2009 at 5:58 pm |
  32. Vanessa, TX

AHH..Jack, I was sooo looking forward all morning for your blog. So now Sammy does yoga? I have a question, we call it a upside down dog, what does Sammy call it, upside human, perhaps? LOL I could totally see you in a yellow Bentley, although a purple would be more appropriate, the color of a BRUISED EGO!..But why settle for a yacht when you can buy a cruise liner. I mean, were talking a out millions of dollars, Jack... THINK BIG! Besides, its wouldn't be your money...its free money. lol 😉

January 30, 2009 at 5:52 pm |
  33. Mariella Stockmal

I believe that greed has taken over our lives.
    If average families are asked to make sacrifices, the "rich" should lead by example.
    Give your bonuses back to your companies, so that employees and workers can keep their jobs. This way the economy will not fold.
    The way things stand right now, no matter what our President does, things will not stand a chance to change.
    Remember people! When we die, we take NOTHING with us.

January 30, 2009 at 5:39 pm |
  34. Barbara in Boston

The Arabian horse-hair toupee made me laugh out loud. When you give it to dear ol' gramps, would you smile and say, "Way to go, Brownie!"

January 30, 2009 at 5:35 pm |
  35. Pam Prudil

Haha, very funny....but sadly probably quite true. Oh well, what goes around comes around eventually.
    Happy Friday to you and Sammy.

January 30, 2009 at 5:33 pm |
  36. Jacqueline, NY

Jack,

Ooohhh, boy! So... uh, Sammy talks, too, huh? Hmm, My guess is that he does not; that when you think you hear him speaking, it's not him. They are the voices inside your head. Hey, didn't I suggest you see somebody about that? LOL!!! Hey, a billion dollars could buy you help for that problem! LOL!

Have great weekend, Jack.

January 30, 2009 at 5:30 pm |
  37. Mary Allen, Illinois

If you want to recapitalize the banks, offer incentives in the tax code for people to save there – for example – no income tax up to a certain amount of earnings on funds held in banks. If you want people to spend money on certain items, offer incentives in the tax code for people to spend – for example – deductible interest on car a loan (in budget proposal). The tax code is a powerful way to influence spending, saving and consumer behavior and it has been abused by the past administration in favor of the stock market (capital gains, estate tax, stock options, etc). Our leaders should use this tool to look ahead and shape our country to benefit everyone, not just the rich. The idea of a pass through economic policy that rewards the wealthy so that they can spend and supposedly pass the money on to the middle and lower classes just doesn’t work. The Wealthy only get wealthier. Just look at the multimillion dollar wall-street salaries and bonuses. The common man just losses his job so the companies can keep paying high salaries to those who have created this mess.

January 30, 2009 at 5:30 pm |
  38. Isabel, RJ, Brazil

Hi, Jack!

Money only brings happiness in the hands of someone who is prepared for acquire it!
    Many people end up losing the wealth by not having a mental or intellectual balance and arrive to failure!

Celebrities like Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie or Britney Spears are rich and internationally famous, have the opportunity to enjoy the best social circles, more extraordinary festivities that occur around the world and enjoy the luxury of all that the money bring. For many a perfect life, without complications or stress, for others, this people living peddling without major goals or ambitions.

The money does not bring happiness, he arranges to bring.

Jokes aside, there is no greater happiness than achieve our dreams of consumption, with the money of our work. Life becomes more interesting when that happens.

A great weekend for you!

January 30, 2009 at 4:45 pm |
  39. Helen, Reading, UK

Happy Friday Jack and Sammy and all the Gray Groupies out there! So, what would we do with our billion dollar bonuses? I'd buy a Tivo that actually recorded the programmes I asked it to! I say this because I got home from work tonight, put my PJs on, settled down with a cold bottle of Bud – Jack, I'm talking about the full strength version here, not Bud Light, I mean, seriously, what's the point of that? Hasn't Sammy taught you anything? – and my dinner, thinking I could have my own Friday night AC360 marathon. Except that once again my Tivo had decided not to tape two nights of it this week! Now I'll just have to be happy with the daily podcast! Now, Jack, there's an idea, you and Sammy should seriously consider expanding your domination of the global media by recording your own podcast. How cool would that be? You can broadcast your wit and wisdom to the world, while Sammy passes on her favourite cocktail receipes. It's a sure fire winner!

January 30, 2009 at 4:27 pm |
  40. Cindy

Jack,
    I'm sure we all could get by on a measly $1 billion. I mean shoot..if Madoff can do it anyone can! Just takes a little practice and a lot of will power! It may be hard at first but heck...that mansion, yacht and sick ride will more than make up for the tiny feeling of shame you may have for stealing..UMM..borrowing other people's hard earned cash. Just ask anyone on Wall Street they'll tell ya it works. Seems they've got that down pat. Well that is if you can find any of them around lately! You know it's been rumored that they love to throw big get aways at our expense. So they're probably all "out sick" right about now ya know!!

But Jack...just don't waste any of that money on dumb things like you know....the homeless, world hunger or the like. Because then they'd surely kick you out of their circles! You know you've gotta stick with what's important in life.... stroking your big ego, thievery and debauchery. The prerequisites for hangin' with the BIG DOGS! And no..I'm not talking about Sammy and her drinkin' buddies sittin' at the pub right about now!

So..if you get any of that change make sure to pass it along my way! LOL Have a great weekend Jack!! Give Sammy a cold one from me!

Cindy..Ga.

January 30, 2009 at 4:23 pm |
  41. jarrod

I heard former nyc mayor gulliani back the bonuses by saying with out them could cost more jobs by recipients of these bonuses not going to restaurants, buying cars and so-on...WHAT??? My family has'nt been in a restaurant in eight months, my cars are breaking down, and food is getting harder to put on the table. Thank the public for not this republican guy into the presidency How New York is not in worse shape than it is with this type of thought process. He must to borrow money off one big shots

January 30, 2009 at 4:23 pm |
  42. EJ (USA)

Jack, I hope you're saving all of these to put them into a collection (released at a later date) called "Jack Gray's Best Hits."

January 30, 2009 at 4:18 pm |
  43. Pati Mc

Hey Jack,

You have outdone yourself.

Love Winston, but I see you and he as more of the Arthur and Hobson types. I can see him now, drawing your bubble bath and tucking you in at night.

Just one question......may I sublet your apartment when you move? Frankly I think you will have lost it should you leave Manhattan. But I will gladly take cere of your place for you.

So the only thing that you have neglected is poor Sammy. Whatever shall you do for Sammy, Jack? Perhpas she can go from Newports and Virginia Slims to Dunhills? Just saying. We know that you shall take care of her.

So are you joining in the festivities on the webcast tongiht? It's Floor Crew Firday! Even though you are not part of the cloor crew, we still want to see you on the dance line for "Single Ladies". Don't you let us down Jack!

January 30, 2009 at 4:08 pm |
  44. Meera R.

Entertaining article yet sadly true . Watching President Obama talking about Wallstreet being irresponsible was like watching parents or the high school principal scolding the teenagers caught carrying out a senior prank...simply embarassing.

January 30, 2009 at 3:58 pm |
  45. Elizabeth Reese

Since Wall Street has given themselves $18B in taxpayer money thru bonuses. When the time comes for the next handout to Wall Street, Please minus the $18B from their company and give it back to t/p who lost their job as posted with the unemployment office as of 12/2008.
    This with send a message to the company to manage with less $$, the same way we taxpayers and jobless people are doing right now !!

January 30, 2009 at 3:51 pm |
  46. Lilibeth

Those Wall Street executives have no scruples at all. It boggles the mind. When you think about it, the root of America’s problems boils down to this: no compassion for anyone, me-me-me attitude, and to-heck-with-my-neighbor mentality. It’s almost like we should teaching kids early on in classrooms why we should care and have sympathy for others. You’d think this would come naturally or that they’ll learn it from home. I guess that’s not always the case for some people.

Lilibeth
    Edmonds, Washington

January 30, 2009 at 3:50 pm |
  47. James Michael Clarke

The gov't should make it a law, that for any company receiving a gov't bail out, can not give themselves bonuses unless it their bottom line improves from one qtr to the next. These bonuses should be done a scale basis. Also, the gov't needs to enforce proper GAAP, this is the only way to clean up corp books and then people might invest in the market again. Right now, no one is willing to invest in the market because we don't know who is cooking the books and who is not. Individual executive greed is supersceding corp greed. If top executives leave theses companies then good, make them earn their pay or walk. Most are doing a very poor job anyway. Besides, where would they go? It's the nature of a free market that will push them to work harder($) and nothing else.

January 30, 2009 at 3:47 pm |
  48. Lisa VIC Australia

I think you might struggle on wall street if you continue to refer to things "going swimmingly", might want to keep that for butler talk. Also for the helper monkeys. Heaven knows THEY only respond to Britsh accents.

January 30, 2009 at 3:42 pm |
  49. Michael "C" Lorton, Virginia

A sad protrayl of American society--–but a "true one." If the rich can't take care of the rich--do you think they are concerned about the poor? It only proves---After a rich person gets rich, his next ambition is to get richer.

January 30, 2009 at 3:41 pm |
  50. Jennifer - Michigan

Hi Jack,
    Very funny post!! Man, a real nice 70ft yacht would be totally awesome! Could you imagine all the fun you could have with wall street billions? Dreamy. And to think, they're probably blowing it away on all kinds of stupid stuff. Oh well, such as life.
    Maybe you could write that book like Betty Ann says; you'll be in like flin. Toasting us with a fresh mint mojito. Ahhhhh, wouldn't it be nice?
    Anyway, back to reality. We'll have to enjoy all the little things. You know, that's what life's all about anyway. Have a great weekend. Till next time......

January 30, 2009 at 3:40 pm |