November 11th, 2008

The Shot: Real Housewives

The show "Real Housewives of Atlanta" has a fan in Anderson.

Filed under: T1 • The Shot
  1. Teresa

How come there are no comments from him on this show?
    I am dying to hear how he feels about each episode. I picture him with a can of tuna in his NY pad watching and giggling to himself, especially when Kim spelled cat – K-A-T.
    Too funny.

November 11, 2008 at 9:09 pm |
  2. tania

HI Anderson! You always do something that make me laugh, you are the best!

November 11, 2008 at 8:59 pm |
  3. Diane - IL

Anderson, you may think you were talking about NeNe's other attributes, but we know a Freudian slip when we see one. I watched Real Housewives over the weekend just to see what your fascination for the show was. At first, I couldn't believe the way these grown women were acting and then it became humorous when they showed Kim trying to record a song. I don't know if I'll watch it again, but I did see NeNe in all her fullness. 😉

@Fay, I saw that little bit of a dance move by Anderson. I was hoping they would show it again. Someone at CNN needs to put that clip on The Shot of the Day!

November 11, 2008 at 8:52 pm |
  4. Fay, CA

NeNe and her 'fullness' has completely overshadowed the fact that Anderson kind of danced during the intro to Ellen last week–yes, he was seated and looked to be doing that old 'cabbage patch' move from the 80's/90's, but he sort of broke his rule about no dancing on tv for a second, and that makes it big news, IMO. 😉

November 11, 2008 at 7:30 pm |
  5. Annie Kate

Anderson

Thou doth protest too much. Your innocent act won't work this time! I think you trying to wiggle out of what you said/meant was just as funny as what you said.

Annie Kate
    Birmingham AL

November 11, 2008 at 6:50 pm |
  6. Sarah in FL

Anderson ....

That was a classic " Shot" It made me laugh out loud. And you are a good sport.

November 11, 2008 at 6:40 pm |
  7. Cindy

AWW Anderson...we all know what you meant! LOL Keep on denying! LOL

Cindy...Ga.

November 11, 2008 at 6:20 pm |
  8. Jolene, St. Joseph, MI

I believe Anderson also mentioned during the Ellen show when asked what he watches at work is that he likes to stay "abreast" of Dancing with the Stars and Real Housewives of Atlanta. Is that a coincidence too? Hmmm. I think you're busted Anderson, no pun attended. LOL!

November 11, 2008 at 5:48 pm |
  9. Genevieve M, TX

I saw the original video on Ellen DeGeneres' program and it suprised me to hear Anderson say her (NeNe's) name that way. I was then shocked to hear him mention "enjoy the fullness of NeNe" because then I thought that he just might not have mispronounced her name after all. As I mentioned on the 'Live Blog' last night, his pronounciation "nay nay" does mean breasts in Chinese and then for him to then to mention about the "fullness of NeNe" was just stunning.

'The Shot' video from last night still makes me giggle because Anderson's explaination of this incident is hilarious. I love how Randi is laughing and Anderson is still "opening his mouth and sticking his foot in." 🙂

November 11, 2008 at 5:16 pm |