October 27th, 2008

The Shot: McCain, Obama dance

McCain and Obama challenge each other in a virtual dance-off.

Filed under: T1 • The Shot
  1. Pat Duncan

I watched it before and it still cracks me up.

And some people thought this was really the candidates?

Oh come on.

November 5, 2008 at 1:41 pm |
  2. Michelle,fonthill,ont, canada

That shot was funny I agree with Cindy in GA Anderson, Ali andJeff should team up and bust a move Com'on Anderson let your hair down and groove on !

October 28, 2008 at 10:30 am |
  3. Michelle,fonthill,ont, canada

Tha shot was funny! I agree with Cindy in GA. I'd like to see Cooper Velshi, and T

October 28, 2008 at 10:28 am |
  4. Megan Dresslar (Shoreline, Wa)

I love to dance myself..... It was so funny the shot!!! I am laughing at the shot of Obama and McCain were funny dance or pretend dance!!! LOL! I agree with Cindy in GA

October 27, 2008 at 5:13 pm |
  5. Penny

When I watch this dance-off I am frankly astounded by the mobility of John McCain's arms. I thought he was unable to get them above shoulder height and barely that. In the dance he actually has them up over head. What's up with that. I wondered it they were actors impersonating the candidates?
    Great stuff...makes the candidates look more like real people enjoying some music.

October 27, 2008 at 1:34 pm |
  6. Cindy

The Shot was funny. But how about doing this with Cooper, Velshi, Gergin, Toobin and other 360ers and then we'd really get a kick out of it! Hey...then we wouldn't have to hound Anderson about dancing anymore....nah, still rather see him dance live on tv. LOL

Cindy....Ga.

October 27, 2008 at 1:22 pm |
  7. Michael G. Kershaw

If you know what lies again next week, might as well have fun! After all, you can try again in 2012... Temecula, CA

October 27, 2008 at 1:01 pm |
  8. MPalalay (California)

Thank you, I had a good laugh on this one!

October 27, 2008 at 12:57 pm |
  9. Maria

McCain & Spread the Wealth On Tax Payers Fund Palin called Florida the H–ker State due to the amount of immigrants (Hispanics) in Florida. This is totally out of line.

October 27, 2008 at 12:40 pm |