August 7th, 2008

Evening Buzz: What's Hillary's Plan?

Maureen Miller
360° Writer

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have called for unity at the Democratic convention later this month. But unity might be tricky.  Some of Senator Clinton's supporters are demanding she have a roll call vote for the history books, to see how many delegates might support her. Of course, that could steal the spotlight from Barack Obama. Today, on a plane home to Chicago, Senator Obama told reporters, "We're still working on the mechanics of the four days and our staffs are in communication with Senator Clinton's staffs, but I don't anticipate any problems."  We'll have the raw politics tonight on 360. In the meantime, what do you think about Clinton's possible roll call.  Would it be good or bad move?

Also tonight, Barack Obama and John McCain in their own words. As part of our daily commitment to keep you informed, we're playing clips of both of them on the campaign trail every night. We won't take sides. We'll let you be the judge. But we will be checking the facts and keeping them honest.

Plus, new information on today's search of the home where Caylee Anthony lived with her mom and grandparents.  For two days in a row, investigators have been at the Orlando, Florida home looking for clues to the 2-year-old's disappearance. We'll tell you what police took from the home. Investigators believe Caylee's mom knows something and isn't talking. She's in prison charged with child neglect and filing a false police report, but not her daughter's disappearance.  We'll have the latest on the case.

All that and more tonight on 360°.
Hope you'll join us!

Filed under: Maureen Miller • T1 • The Buzz
  1. twiggy

the real clintons are showing up at the convention. she chose to suspend her campaign in case something just happened to barak, the clintons are pathetic, sore losers who are power driven and power hungry.

August 8, 2008 at 5:04 am |
  2. twiggy

i really don't comprehend how any one would vote for hilliary, does any of her supporters, support her based on merit, integrity, character, ablity to actually govern? i think these women are supporting her solelybased on gender- i am a woman and that is pathetic. it's as sad as dem/rep voting for their party solely based on political party – it does not make any sense. left/right red/blue – what are we school children making sure we are with the poular kids?
    mcain is a farce and the only reason he gets away with as many political errors is because the media chooses to let him slide. they rather report every single thing barak says and does, to discredit him. the media is not what it should be, responsible journalism is not around today.
    hilliary lost and you people should move on, for your own sanity.

August 8, 2008 at 4:58 am |
  3. J.V.hodgson

I believe that the only changes should be regarding Florida and Michigan who should be allowed a full vote by dubling the michigan allocation and Florida full delegates to cast thier vote, and the remaining uncommitted super delegates allowed to cast thier vote.But that's not the system.
    Hilary will call the roll, and in my opinion it will be divisive for democrats and leave them losing the election irrespective of Obama still coming out ahead or worst case (HRC becoming the nominee) in the sense that the latter would lead to a democratic loss in the presidential election and damage the democrats ability to increase its majority in the senate.
    Regards,
    Hodgson.

August 8, 2008 at 4:19 am |
  4. "eh,eh,eh"

Pundits, analysts and people out there – CAN'T Y'ALL SEE!
    Obama is about unity and unity means no separation as in
    UNITED WE STAND, you know the rest. He knows the only solution to this mess is to bring people together – the only way through. He has always said debate the issues, not play a game.

You defeat your opponent by winning them over, not by trying to destroy
    them .

August 8, 2008 at 3:25 am |
  5. Mari - TX

1. Why should the Obama supporters help Retire the debt Hillary incurred? You are not supposed to run for office if you are in debt, therefore she ran on Empty.
    2. This country's form of government was "born" on UnExperienced Leaders...and the truth is all of us know how to run the government if we study Government in school and stay involved in all that our government does. The PEOPLE are the Government and the Elected official is the People's Representative..... So don't let all the Media run you brain. Think for yourself.
    3. Bill Clinton has Clearly stated on tonight's interview that he is really not supporting Obama because he wants to have a conversation with ABC and everyone after January... Are the Clintons trying to Sneak into being Elected? If they couldn't run the Presidency clean once before, why now? Too much stuff under their "table/desk".

August 8, 2008 at 2:25 am |
  6. Gloria

The Clintons are truly beginning to sicken me!!!!! It was so peaceful for awhile following the Democratic primary. Now they are on the scene again and are up to their old tricks. Any healing that may have been taking place among her supporters is now lost after her recent comments to some supporters encouraging them to make their loyalty to her known in very significant ways at the convention. And then there was Bill not having the graciousness to endorse Obama when questioned by a reporter and also bringing up the race issue-blaming the Obama campaign for Hillary's loss of much of the black vote. I am sure that both Clintons are waiting in the wings still hoping that Obama slips up in some way. And better still, they may even be looking forward to a McCain win. To the Clintons: Please put the party before your personal anger. Obama, the presumptive candidate, will be the star of the convention. Please give him his day!

August 8, 2008 at 2:18 am |
  7. Kathleen Sundquist

I just want to put my "two cents" in here. I still hold within my heart a desire to vote for Hillary Clinton. I have just finished reading her book. "Living Histrory" and I'm more and more for her name being put in nomination at the convention. I have no problem with Barack Obama. I read his books and before he entered his name as a candidate, I loved him. BUT, and this is big....when he campaigned against Hillary, he lost my vote. I'm 59 years old, and have been involovd with politics since protesting the war in Vietnam in my college years. I was so proud to campaign and volunteer for Hillary. I will not give up on her. She should be our first female President. I am part of the female lobby that will consider not voting for Obama, but writing in her name for President.

August 8, 2008 at 2:18 am |
  8. Niko

I have to agree with Cindy. If Hillary does do the roll call, it is going to make her look like an idiot. Her and Bill make me crazy. I preferred when Bush was in office.

August 8, 2008 at 2:15 am |
  9. Gorgegirl

Hillary's name needs to be placed into nomination and a roll call taken just like it has been for past candidates like Teddy Kennedy, Gary Hart and others....all males who didn't achieve as much as Hillary.
    The DNC and Obama are afraid that the SuperDelegates will have changed their minds and decided rightfully so that only Hillary can beat John McCain.
    She should NOT accept the VP for Obama. Instead, we will be behind her when she runs in 2012 after John McCain wins in 08

August 8, 2008 at 2:14 am |
  10. Jackie

I treid to explain it months ago, however nobody listened. Obama has some good ideas, however he is getting into that is way over his head. He is still in the infancy of his political career.The smartest thing to do is to have Hillary on the top of the ticket and Obama as the V.P. this way people get an idea of who this guy is. The Bush & Cheney show has left this country in the worst way this country has seen in my lifetime. Hillary is a hnads on get things done kinda gal and by time her tern is up Obama could slide in and implement some of his ideas..... If he were to step into this mees Bush a Chenney created it will take years to get out of this mess. by then his time will be over and his ideas remain just that ideas.....

August 8, 2008 at 1:59 am |
  11. Jackie

You know I have spent my life trying to teach the youngsters of today that all people are equal, I have insisted on living a discrimination free zone lifestyle and raised my kids with the same value…. I guess the African American radicals would rather we come up with the White theology morals….Because this whole election and the Anti-White crap and the racist labeling has done more damage to the young people of today….There are African Americans that truley understand that…. However they become the victims of the black liberation theology, with this whole devisive crap they’ve been slinging, because once again you have pited the blacks against the whites…. and vice versa….Not for all Americans but there are those who are young and impressionable….

August 8, 2008 at 1:42 am |
  12. Joel O'Connell

Hillary Clinton should be put into nomination at the Democrat convention. Maybe, the super delegates who didn't represent their constituents will come to realize they are beholden to the electorate.

August 8, 2008 at 1:21 am |
  13. Joel O'Connell

Hillary and Bill Clinton are the Democrat party and it would be a slap in the face to not include them speaking at the convention. I don't care if people are sick of Hillary Clinton being reported. I am sick and tired of Obama always being reported. It's just getting old to think this man is so important to always be reported on.

August 8, 2008 at 1:20 am |
  14. Craig

As far as I know, this is upressidented in the history of Democratic conventions. The Democrats are most likely making a mistake of enormous proportions. If the Clinton's influence, in any way weakens the primacy of Obamas candidacy, the Dems will loose. If Hillary Clinton is selected for a VP spot it will completey overshadow the Presidnency, in that, the Clintons will have, with all of their power and influence, a presidency, by proxy. More drama from the Clintons... can we not be finished with this already?

August 8, 2008 at 1:18 am |
  15. JC- Los Angeles

Michelle Obama will never allow Hillary on the ticket, period; Michelle is the born leader and Barack the born face man; Michelle is calling all the shots.

As an undecided Independent, I thought Hillary had a great chance to secure the nomination; her selection of Terry McAuliffe (of $13 million in Global Crossing Stock Options Fame) as campaign manager doomed her from the beginning.

Now she's being blocked by Michelle Obama; the only way for Hillary to get what she wants is for her and Bill to distance themselves completely from the process and go away.

Right now Obama is benefiting from Hillary supporters without throwing her a bone; once she and Bill remove themselves and once Obama's poll numbers decline (which they will), he'll need Hillary back and she'll have the power.

When this happens, Barack Obama may have to stand up to his wife for the first time in his life.

August 7, 2008 at 11:52 pm |
  16. Lara of Florida

Why is Senator Clinton being demonized for wanting a roll call vote or having her name placed in nomination? There is precedent for it, so why is she being treated differently from candidates of the past? She worked hard on her campaign as did Senator Obama, and it seems to me that she has earned the right. She is the first woman candidate to rise this far. They talk about wanting to unify the party. It seems that arbitrarily changing the way of doing things for one candidate would have the opposite effect.

August 7, 2008 at 11:49 pm |
  17. M Hill

I am appalled at the lack of respect shown to Mr. Obama, he and his team ran an incredible campaign and they frankly out strategized the Clinton political machine. Even the media seems to be joining the ongoing whine fest over Hillary's LOSS. Hillary and Bill have put the nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned regarding having any respect for either of them. MRS. Clinton garnered her positioning to run for president and many of the 18 million votes because she was married to Bill Clinton. She is no poster child for the accomplishments of women for me. I'll settle for those of us who really have to make it work and are successful doing it without hanging on the coattails of a former president. In the words of a man I once greatly admired "this whole thing is a fantasy" Acceptance is the solution to all our problems . I suggest the Clintons and there supporters take a dose of reality apologize for there foolishness, and move on!

August 7, 2008 at 11:40 pm |
  18. George Ratcliff

I voted for hillary in our (Florida ) primary. I support Hillary not Mr. Obama. I have not heard any real plan for our economy , deficit, etc. Playing the race card by Obama's camp,has really turn me off Mr. Obama. Making Bill Clinton a racist is a real low blow. If Sen. Obama wants to appear a real change ,playing the race card is not it. If Hillary is not on the ticket as Vice President. I have no problem voting for McCain and voting democratic for the senate and house.

August 7, 2008 at 11:40 pm |
  19. Pat

On the definition of "catharsis" there is another closer meaning that you did not mention:
    "elimination of a complex by bringing it to consciousness and affording it expression"

I was a Hilliary supporter early on, but was turned off to her campaign. And after all, we have watched 2 good dem candidates lose due to their CAMPAIGNS....not b/c they weren't good candidates. So let's get off our respective "high horses" and deal with reality.....there is NO WAY that you can be a Hilliary supporter and vote for McCain....you are just fooling yourselves! The dem platform is important to put in place so just vote a straight dem ticket wherever you are in the country.....the future of the planet alone is critical enough to make a clean break with the politics of the past.

If you are still feeling emotional about Hilliary and can't bring yourself to support Obama, you need to read a wonderful paper that has nothing to do with either candidate, but gives you a big picture of the political landscape as it is now.....not how you may perceive it to be or that the press reports it to be.....just "google" "The New Political Compass" by Paul Ray. Excellent objective data! Very enlightening.

I support the Clintons speaking at the convention. I don't support a roll call vote based on the disgraceful, negative, disrespectful actions of the Hilliary supporters at the DNC committee meeting that was televised at the end of May. That kind of behavior hurts the overall cause we should all be about.....and it is not cathartic! I was completely alienated by the Hilliary supporters during that meeting.

In closing, we all need to rethink what issues we are for, not what personality we like! And if you are for the dem issues, you have to vote and support the dem nominee. Period.

August 7, 2008 at 11:37 pm |
  20. kevin fretz

I have to tell you, I like CNN, but all the homering for Obama is getting really sickening. Every so called "keeping them honest" excert always favors Obama- couldn't you make it a little less obvious?

August 7, 2008 at 11:35 pm |
  21. Anthony Steele

Obama should reach out to the Clinton's more? I think he's a little busy right now reaching out to voter's they ran away with negative hateful campaigning. Is it the Clinton's Party or the Democratic Party. They need to grow up, quit whinning, and start supporting the nominee AND LEADER of the party. Be honest. If you don't support Senator Obama, say publically you don't support Obama. Other than that let's truly start working together against the Republicans. The Primaries are over!

August 7, 2008 at 11:32 pm |
  22. Chris

Dear jgaw,
    As a black person myself, I do not know how you can support Hillary Clinton who pretended to defend blacks all her life to get their vote.
    During the primaries, she even said that McCain would be a better president than Obama. McCain is supposed to be in the ennemy camp isn't he ? You say that you do not believe that they are close in idea, of course not. Obama has way more class. Her way to achieve success is by bullying others. What kind of know how does she really have that impresses you so much ? Her ability to lie ? To cry ? to betray ? to whine ? Hillary just cannot accept that a black man is stealing her show.

August 7, 2008 at 11:30 pm |
  23. William

It's about time that the Clintons, their supporters, and America restate the true meaning of the word 'Democracy' - as was intended by the founding fathers of this great union. I grew up in the jungles of Africa but was taught that a true democratic election is one in which the candidate with the majority [emphasized] of the votes is declared the winner. A narrow win does not give the losing candidate any say or rights to perpetrate disunity. Here is my question: If a bill can be passed by only one vote in the United States senate and is acceptable, why can't the Clintons and their supporters accept defeat by thousands of votes?

August 7, 2008 at 11:27 pm |
  24. Brent Hilton

In view of the fact that Hillary Clinton only suspended her campaign, what is the significance of her re-instating her candidacy, requesting a roll call, and Bill Clinton being the keynote speaker on the night of a roll call and making a resounding speech in support of Hiilary? I don't understand your nomination process, but what would happen if the roll call of delegates showed a majority, even a small one in Hillary Clinton's favour.

The only thing that I do know is that the Democrats would be in complete turmoil, but if anyone knows the process, please post it to this blog.

August 7, 2008 at 11:26 pm |
  25. Cindy

@ Don...Before downing someone else you need to look at your own facts. I haven't used any info from any media! Do you think that no one does that? That everyone that adds a comment doesn't use anything that is written in the post. You need to chill and get a life and leave others alone.

Cindy...Ga.

August 7, 2008 at 11:25 pm |
  26. mj claxton

Go Hillary Go! We need some entertainment this summer. !

August 7, 2008 at 11:22 pm |
  27. Robynn

Ugh. I am so sick of Hillary Clinton right now. She needs to get it through her head that she lost, and that the Democrats are ready to move on! It's great that she was the first woman to get this far in running for president, and she will go down in history. But if she wants to be looked upon positively in the future, she will realize that she was defeated (fair and square) and that the more she fights it, the worse she looks.
    Frankly, I also think that Obama would do a MUCH better job than Hillary ever could.

August 7, 2008 at 11:17 pm |
  28. Tom

Just a question for the women who believe it is time for a women to be President.
    Where were you when Elizabeth Dole ran for president 8 years ago and we need your help?

August 7, 2008 at 11:17 pm |
  29. seah ohio

The convention is to take care of Democratic buisness. Vote on a Candidate, then Announce the Candidate they voted on as Nominee.

That is the process, and due process should be allowed.

That is the way it is suppose to be done, especially if their is a close race.

If they do not allow due process, they will be Telling the majority of Democrats They do not want them to be part of the Democratic party. Do not want their votes in Nov.

It will send a message loud and Clear to Democratic voters.

August 7, 2008 at 11:16 pm |
  30. Leslie

I am having trouble understanding why it is necessary for Barack Obama to get in the dirt with John McCain. One of the most appealing things about this man is that he doesn't waste everyones time behaving as if he is in high school. If everyone in Washington behaved like him alot more would get accomplished!!

August 7, 2008 at 11:12 pm |
  31. Paf

The 'roll call" plan must be pushed through for the following reasons: Hilary said since the beginning that she will go up to the convention; history needs to record the details of the truth about the first woman in major US presidential candidate category and the closeness of the votes between her and the presumptive nominee; her policital force, if tapped properly, is the only chance that Obama will be elected as the next president; many electorate will either not vote or vote for McCain in the elections and this will be more than enough for Obama to lose the election. No other candidate among the democratic presidential aspirants has shown as many following as she has, and since these aspirants all want to be president, then it stands to reason that the second with the most supporters must be chosen and offered the VP position. Only when the offer is rejected that a non-aspirant may be chosen. Many more powerful reasons exist in support of the roll call action. After all this is the process. Let the process play its natural cause. We may learn many more things which are not yet apparent at this time.

August 7, 2008 at 11:04 pm |
  32. Yolanda Swilley-Smith

I am really confused about the Clintons. Why is it so necessary for Sen. Obama to go after them and whoo them. I have never heard of this before in any election. Usually, when a candidate looses, it's them who will go to the winner and congratulate and ask where they can help the party. Noone is talking about Sen. Obama having to whoo any of the other candidates that ran in the Democratic primaries. They are also known as "big wigs" in the Democratic party. It seems to me that Hillary and Bill are really sore loosers.

I have always loved Bill and what he did for this country. But he is really changing the way that I'm looking at him and his wife. Sen. Obama is in the middle of a huge fight to win the Presidency of the United States and everyone is talking about him not spending enough time kissing up to the Clintons. I'm sure McCain is loving this.

I am sincerely worried that Sen. Clinton and her husband are going to do something really stupid at the National Convention. That's why she has only "suspended" her campaign. They are showing themselves for what they really are...sore loosers. If they do something to try and still get Hillary nominated I believe they will really destroy their reputation. I know they are not use to loosing, but everybody does sometime in their life.

Come on Bill and Hillary, you are better than this.

August 7, 2008 at 11:02 pm |
  33. Rene

What would be so wrong about having Senator Clinton's name placed in nomination? Isn't this what the Democratic Convention is about? Stealing the spotlight from Obama is NOT what this should be about, it's about the people that make up the Democratic Party. And we want Hillary's name in nomination and to have an open convention. Even if Hillary does not want her name in nomination, we think she should do so anyway and represent those of us that voted for her. All 18 million of us! Otherwise " Party Unity My A–" !

August 7, 2008 at 10:59 pm |
  34. jgaw

I as an african american female supporter of sen. clinton, do not want her on the ticket with obama. obama is to much of a wild card. it would not be right for her to harness herself to him. I don't really believe they are that close in idea. certainly not close in how to achieve success. Sen. clinton has a lot more know how, and I think will to get the job done. that is why there is so much talk about a running mate for mccain and obama. because as POTUS they both come up lacking.
    Sen. clinton should just continue to do the good work she does in the senate. and let obama and co. do whatever they will.

August 7, 2008 at 10:33 pm |
  35. Valerie

The fact remains that neither Barak Obama or Sen. Clinton gardered enough delegates to secure the nomination. This is the purpose of the convention. This nonsense about coronating Obama as the democratic nominee is NOT democratic. THAT is why Clinton supporters feel so disenfranchised. This whole primary process has been stymied by both the DNC and media. Shame on you all. If you all had allowed the democratic process to play out in this extremely close race in the fair manner it was designed to do, there would not be the bad feelings. We Own Our Votes – DNC certainly does not, Obama does not, and even Hillary does not. One person – one vote.

August 7, 2008 at 10:33 pm |
  36. Assunta

If Senator Obama cared more about the democratic party he would ensure Hillary is on the ticket in November. Stats/Polls are showing what we predicted all along: folks might vote for Barack in the primary, but McCain will win the presidency because most people feel he is the safer, more experienced choice. If Barack wants the dems to win the White House, he simply has to pass the baton to Hillary!
    Assunta in Cleveland, OH

August 7, 2008 at 10:22 pm |
  37. Larry Buchite

I'm stilltrying to find where the Obama camp was so dis respectful to the Clintons. I always thought when you lost you lost and just suck it up and was a good loser.

August 7, 2008 at 10:18 pm |
  38. Gorgegirl

Of course we are demanding that her name be entered into nomination and a roll call! After all, she won more popular vote than Obama. And, his "dear friend" Ted Kennedy had much less support when his name was entered into nomination and had a roll call. what's the problem? Is it because she is a woman? Or, is it the fear that the superdelegates will have changed their minds and decided she is the most likely nominee to win against John McCain??????

August 7, 2008 at 10:17 pm |
  39. Matthew Leslie

I think it won't matter. She can have her roll call if she wants but nothing is going to "steal the spot light" from Obama. Hes giving his acceptance speech at a football stadium... Beat that Hillary!

August 7, 2008 at 10:13 pm |
  40. Jeleanoro

Senator Clinton's supporters do expect that she be included in a roll call vote, why would we expect anything else? Demanding? Why would anyone have to demand...this is the normal procedure. I've been hearing nonsense about "stealing the spotlight from Obama"...did Ted Kennedy worry about stealing the spotlight? A convention is not supposed to be a coronation...it's the venue for the pledged delegates to represent the voters that sent them there. Why else would we bother with a primary? The pledged delegates cast their votes, and see where it goes, the super delegates can do what's right and cast their vote for the strongest candidate to win in November, that's their job. Everyone acts like this shouldn't be done...but don't forget Hillary actually got more popular votes than obama did...this was a historic campaign on both sides, and although she was pushed out of this race...she still accumulated a very close number in delegates.

August 7, 2008 at 9:59 pm |
  41. Ron, Berkeley,Ca.

I think giving Hillary a roll call vote is an excellent idea. Why not.
    The roll call vote is nothing new to the convention process.

As for the Anthony`s, I say waterboard the grandmother, grandpa, and of course, Casey. I think Casey has mental problems.

August 7, 2008 at 9:53 pm |
  42. Jolene

It would be interesting to know how many would vote for Hillary but that would do nothing but divide the party. However, just the threat alone could be enough to force Obama to pick her as his running mate. Makes watching the DNC that much more exciting I suppose.

Jolene, St. Joseph, MI

August 7, 2008 at 9:49 pm |
  43. JImmy in California

Well one of her famous comments was "WHAT DOES HILLARY WANT". I suspect we will have the already know answer at the convention. It appears she and / or her supporters are hell bent on dividing the Democratic party and thus allowing McCain to "Walk" into the White House next January. I have to say too that the media is helping too by not letting it go either. By bringing it to the forefront on a somewhat regular basis the media is stirring the pot and maintaining the heat division between her supporters and the Obama supporters.

I would like to see some healing between the two camps but she is not willing to let it go and it raises the ratings, increases sales and better justifies advertising dollars when the media hangs on to it too. I guess that is the nature of the beast

August 7, 2008 at 9:35 pm |
  44. Lauren

Its important for both the American People and the democratic party to put HIilary Clinton's name in nomination...especially because she won the popular vote! Its sad that this is even being debated...that there is even an issue with the Democratic Party putting Hillary's name in nomination.. after all, this isn't the Republic of China, or Pakistan, its the United States of America– and here in the United States, there is supposed to be a democracy!

August 7, 2008 at 9:28 pm |
  45. Annie Kate

I'd like to see Hillary get a roll call vote at the convention just to have her candidacy and how close she came in the history books. I don't think it will amount to anything but that and I don't think it will detract from Obama. Obama has the nomination pretty well sewn up and he can afford to be magnanimous in his victory.

I wish the police or someone would find Caylee alive. I guess though there isn't much hope of that since its been so long; you would think if someone had her they would have come forward by now (if they are honest and aren't holding her for unlawful purposes) and said that Caylee was with them. That continuing silence says a lot.

Annie Kate
    Birmingham AL

August 7, 2008 at 9:20 pm |
  46. Don

@Cindy....GA. I see that you are still repeating information that you get from the rating hungry media. What happen to the good old day when reporter did just what their name imply report the news not opinion of so call expert. Obama and McCain both are facing a tough job if they are elected. Cindy you really need be more informed.

August 7, 2008 at 9:15 pm |
  47. Loralyn Cropper

I am a total Hillary supporter and have been for the whole primary season. I am praying that she somehow gets the nomination or I am praying that McCain asks her to be HIS VP. I will never, ever vote for an inexperienced, pretender like Mr. Obama.

August 7, 2008 at 9:03 pm |
  48. Cindy

I think if Hillary demanded a roll call at the convention that it would make her look like a sore loser. But you never know what could happen seeing as some Dems are still not in the boat with Obama. It'd be fun to see though if it did happen! LOL

I don't understand why they keep searching the grandmothers house when Caylee and her mom hadn't been there in a month or so. Wouldn't any evidence be gone or contaminated by then?

Cindy...Ga.