July 10th, 2008

Live Blog from the Anchor Desk 7/10/08

For what’s in the program take a look at tonight’s Evening Buzz.

Anderson and Erica are off tonight. Campbell Brown and Randi Kaye are filling in. Be sure to check them out on our live web camera from the 360° studio. We’ll turn the camera on at 945p ET and turn it off at 11p ET. LINK TO THE BLOG CAMERA

We’ll start posting comments to this blog at 10p ET and stop at 11p ET.

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. Norma

Awwww cute little waskly wabbit.

July 10, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  2. Jolene

Cute bunny! I'd rather them eat my mail, especially bills rather than the flowers in my garden!!!

Great show. Nite everyone!

July 10, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  3. Megan Dresslar

Good night Campbell, Randi, best bloggers!
    Have a good night!!!!!! Sleep tight!!!!!
    See you tomorrow night!!!!!!!! I coulldn't wait back to AC360!
    I love bunny, it is so cute! I fed carrot bunny! day of shot!

July 10, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  4. Sharon

I always look forward to David Gergen's comments. He provides an excellent insight into the everchanging world of politics.

July 10, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  5. Lorie Ann, Buellton, California

Good Thursday evening..So a bunny opens the mail? Hopping to it? Good for him..Good work Campbell and Randi..Night all.

July 10, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  6. MaryBeth

Stephie: thanx for the clarification..I didn't know when they developed...so a computer database of fingerprints would be easier...smaller computer...less RAM...

July 10, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  7. Kimether - Atlanta, GA

The news tonight is blowing me away! Great job Campbell (especially since you've been holding down your show and 360)! Randi, you are always awesome, and David G. your contributions to the blog have been phenomenal! Keep up the great work! As always, thank you everyone for the enlightenment!

July 10, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  8. Jolene

@Marybeth: Footprints and fingerprints are basically processed immediately. DNA has to be taken and processed (kind of like a blood test). Although you have a great point at suggesting that DNA is taken when you are born, I still think there's a larger cost involved to process DNA and keep them in a database vs. taking a foot or finger print and just filing it away in a folder.

July 10, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  9. Genevieve M, TX

I have seen that "bunny that opens envelopes"- it is a cute video.

July 10, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  10. Jackie

O now I'm so upset that someone in this day and age can be so ignorant as to say they've never seen a black man make change! That's why this country is in the shape it's in now because of ignorance like that!

July 10, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  11. stephie

you are born with your fingerprints, they develop before you are born. Even the fingerprints of twins are different.

For a database with everyone's DNA you need a big computer in order to be able to compare and to file the data.

July 10, 2008 at 10:56 pm |
  12. MaryBeth

That man gives Southerners a bad name....

July 10, 2008 at 10:56 pm |
  13. Lani In California

Uhhhh, the only black man with change is with a cup in his hand? well there you have it.

July 10, 2008 at 10:56 pm |
  14. Janna

long lines for a phone. yikes, these people have too much time on their hands don'tcha think?

July 10, 2008 at 10:56 pm |
  15. Kimether - Atlanta, GA

Geez! I can't believe that I Report. Actually, I live in GA so yes I can believe it.

July 10, 2008 at 10:55 pm |
  16. Jake

Ok, I hope that person from TN doesn't represent all of residents of TN.

July 10, 2008 at 10:55 pm |
  17. Hannah Storm

i dont even know what to think when I hear people say Obama is a Muslim.....just dont get it

July 10, 2008 at 10:55 pm |
  18. carl

Man, those people at that baseball game scare me!

July 10, 2008 at 10:54 pm |