October 21st, 2014

RidicuList: Pat Robertson warns of AIDS towels

When a 700 Club viewer asked Pat Robertson about the dangers of Ebola in Kenya, he had a strange warning for him, "the towels could have AIDS." It turns out Robertson has a history of offering truly baffling travel advice.

Post by:
Filed under: The RidicuList
  1. Sandra

Reblogged this on Listening to the Voices in My Head and commented:
    Every time I think Pat Robertson can't say something stupider than his last statements, he proves me wrong by doing it again. This one is a doozie!

October 30, 2014 at 9:50 am |
  2. backyardviews

Once again Pat Robertson has proven he can defe-cate in all directions.

October 25, 2014 at 1:28 pm |
  3. srdunlop5

(shaking my head...) really ruthy? i don't care which way anderson swings, and that has nothing to do with the story he is bringing to us. this is all good, factual information... pat, is so far past reality (rings that cut your hand to give you aids? really haha that is psycho conspiracy theory crap) these are scare tactics and unreasonable. I commend anderson for doing what this country is about, lightly criticizing opposing views. We don't need guns, religion, or bull to swing us in the right way. Just look at the history, it keeps things smooth... rock on andy.

October 22, 2014 at 8:58 pm |
  4. e1313ruth

What can I say about Anderson who thinks Islam is a religion of God and Pat Robertson is a liar...I guess his own beliefs speak for himself....Maybe Anderson is angry because Pat was speaking of the primarily homosexuals disease , aids..

October 22, 2014 at 1:02 pm |
    • garygans2014

I would suggest that you read the figures for HIV infection post-1995, as the majority of people that are infected by HIV and AIDS are now predominantly and overwhelmingly heterosexual. I also do not believe that I have ever heard Mr Cooper proclaiming any religion as THE religion. Perhaps Mr Robertson was displaying yet more of his Dementia-riddled nonsense. According to some texts Satan is a fallen angel. Judging by his daily hatred Mr Robertson has fallen far from the actual teachings of Jesus Christ. I believe that Mr Robertson needs to fact check his lies about towels and rings that cut people when they shake hands. That is truly absurd.

So with his many lies, his 'Holy Pancakes', and fanatical obsession on demonising everyone but his viewers, wouldn't Mr Robertson be the Sinner blaspheming Christ globally?

October 23, 2014 at 8:20 am |
    • blueactor21

You know e1313ruth YOU yourself are one of the definitions of Satan the Devil. I say this because I was always taught that God was love and he took care of his people. You know let us not cast the first stone considering we all are sinners in one way or another. That would include YOU! You seem to judge which I know for sure that the good book states you are not suppose to do. I believe a homosexual and even more I believe doctors and science. And what in GODS nams is wrong with Anderson Cooper feeding the poor? That is what his son Jesus Christ did on a day to day basis. Well listen to my words you sinner the world has moved forward past the likes and the hatered of people like you. I myself am a homosexual male who spends more time trying to do good for others rather then bring them down. You should try it sometime. First step for you is leave the church you are attending now! They are not helping you as a person by any means. ANDERSON COOPER YOU ROCK!!!!

October 23, 2014 at 12:41 pm |
      • kurect

U judge e1313ruth for judging Copper..... what then are you

October 24, 2014 at 10:13 am |
        • blueactor21

I never in my responce said that I myself live my life by the good book. So if I was judging e1313ruth which I dont believe I am doing at all, you are free to believe whatever you want about me. However I read the hateful comments that were posted and then posted posted facts about what the man upstairs did and currently does for Billions of people out there. Loves them no matter what you think or what your pastor or priest have told you. If you all want a religous leader to listen to try the current Pope. He is what this crazy misguided world needs right now.

kurect I am sorry that you believe I judge people because thats not who I am. Unless, you hurt children then I will be the first person to say I judge those type of people. There is just no reason to harm a child. In ruth case it saddens and upsets me to see hatred like that for people who just love. Love is beautiful no matter who it being giving to. Unless you are a adult trying to love a child in the wrong ways. Other then that Love is always right. Homosexuality has been around long before it became ok with by now most America. Can we all just listen to the Beatles and Come Together?

October 24, 2014 at 12:55 pm |
  5. e1313ruth

So who do we believe....A known homosexual or a man who that has devoted his entire life to preaching the gospel, feeding the poor, etc..Satan is alive and well and he is killing and blaspheming Christians worldwide..

October 22, 2014 at 12:58 pm |