January 10th, 2014

Where do you fall on the psychopath spectrum?

Anderson spoke with neuroscientist James Fallon about what makes a psychopath different from everyone else.

Click here to take a test to see where you fall on the psychopath spectrum.

Filed under: 360° Radar
  1. ariyanalbers

I got 76%.

April 16, 2014 at 12:17 pm |
  2. Jason

I got a 12. I suppose I'm always avoiding conflict whenever I can, and it pains me to see people in conflicts. Sensitivity, however, does little to help you survive in a world where you can get trampled on for even being the slightest bit passive or compromising. It's sad, really.

January 22, 2014 at 1:29 pm |
  3. Bob

I scored a 9% which I think is pretty accurate. I do tend to be a bit of a caregiver. It's been difficult, but I've worked a long time on being more assertive and valuing my own judgments. I recently retired from 30 years in a position in state service where I occasionally needed to challenge actions taken by staff on some cases. I received more than 100 comments from colleagues state-wide who appreciated the way I worked with them. My point is that each of us can enhance how we use who we are and grow in many areas. I am currently an Independent Catholic Bishop so a 9% works pretty well there too.

January 21, 2014 at 2:13 am |
  4. Keith

I scored about where I thought I would 45. I was not ruthless enough to stay in a management job in the top office of a corporation. I had to quit after a few years on humanitarian grounds.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet – but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

January 20, 2014 at 11:32 am |
  5. Clint

Scored a 39, very interesting and very accurate.

January 19, 2014 at 12:38 am |
  6. Mike B

I scored a 24, but my alternate personality scored 100.

January 15, 2014 at 5:53 pm |
  7. Robert Music

67 dont know if that is good or bad

January 13, 2014 at 8:12 am |
  8. Lou

I scored a 79% i think it is correct

January 11, 2014 at 9:53 pm |
  9. bob

I scored 88% I have always known I had traits that allows me to figure out very quickly after observing or listening to a person what their next step is going to be. I am right 8 out of 10 times.

January 11, 2014 at 6:21 am |
  10. Anibal

Wow I scored a 73%, lock your doors people. Just kidding. Fascinating how accurate the assessment of myself was.

January 11, 2014 at 5:31 am |
  11. cindy

I scored a 12. Says, I need to watch out for people on the high end. Too warm and fuzzy I guess.

January 11, 2014 at 5:09 am |
  12. rick

I literally scored 79% Whay does that mean? Am I almost a nutball?

January 11, 2014 at 4:51 am |
  13. Bre

I received the score of 24%. Pretty interesting & accurate. I would be interested to hear the explanation on the importance of those questions and what the answers specifically say about a person... I mean despite the obvious of not being bothered by seeing animals being tortured.

January 11, 2014 at 3:38 am |
  14. mario

im a 89% (wow)

January 11, 2014 at 1:08 am |
  15. Susan

Scored 6%. Think I need to toughen up. Fascinating.

January 11, 2014 at 1:02 am |
  16. Mark

Crap..only 39%.

January 11, 2014 at 12:56 am |
  17. Nick

I'm crazy! (For Anderson...) But apparently for real too... I scored 73% !! The paragraph that followed the score was spot on. I found it interesting that most psychos like fish... Haha.

January 11, 2014 at 12:51 am |
  18. susan

I misunderstood stuff and decided to change my score. Got a 36% this time. I am still sensitive but not a pushover,anymore.

January 11, 2014 at 12:25 am |
  19. Kathy

I scored 39, here are my results!
    I must say...it's accurate! 🙂

January 10, 2014 at 9:38 pm |
  20. Karen

Scored 21. Very interesting, and I've often said most of our leaders are psychopaths, only to find out on Ac360 I was right.

January 10, 2014 at 9:27 pm |
  21. lil'd

LOL! 27% I don't know if that's good or bad

January 10, 2014 at 9:24 pm |
  22. Jo

I am 15% psychopath. I was surprised at the typical results – 38% for women and 50% for men. Feeling pretty good about myself now!

January 10, 2014 at 9:19 pm |
  23. RENEE

I SCORED A 21%. I DO BELIEVE ENVIRONMENT/NUTURE IS GREATER THAN HEREDITY BECAUSE ....IF MY FATHER WOULD TAKE THIS TEST I AM SURE HE WOULD SCORE A PERFECT 100%...SO, I GIVE CREDIT TO HAVING MY FAITH AND BELIEF IN JESUS CHRIST AND TO THE NUTURING I DID RECEIVE.

January 10, 2014 at 9:17 pm |
  24. Lisa in FW

Ha! I'm a 27. Interesting segment!

January 10, 2014 at 9:03 pm |
  25. Daniel Hormann

Colorado pot boom is going to bring a lot of money to the State. It is 1864 all over again. Pikes peak or Bust!

January 10, 2014 at 9:01 pm |
  26. D Clark

I scored a 0, which does not make a wonderful life...I need to have a bit of psycho.

January 10, 2014 at 8:59 pm |
    • Dina

I also scored a zero but have had an interesting and wonderful life. I've had people in my life who would score high on the psychopathy test, but I refuse to let them manipulate me and allow them only a minimal role in my life, if any. Generally, I avoid them and surround myself with warm, positive people.

January 11, 2014 at 1:37 am |
  27. Erin Bladzinski

psychopath- 48%...is that bad??? LOL

January 10, 2014 at 8:52 pm |
  28. Darran

42% here and my results sounded pretty accurate.

January 10, 2014 at 8:51 pm |
  29. NICO QUINONES

I have a taken the test and it was interesting and fascinating.

January 10, 2014 at 8:49 pm |