AC360 Monday 8p

There are growing questions about the ferry crew's actions. The latest on the South Korean ferry disaster live on AC360.
December 20th, 2013

New video of ‘Duck Dynasty’ star resurfaces from 2010

A new videotape surfaced of Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson expressing the same views about gay people three years ago that got him kicked off the air earlier this week. Last night, the Robertson family responded saying: “We cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm.” CNN Commentator Michaela Angela Davis and Faith & Freedom Coalition founder Ralph Reed discuss the reality star’s anti-gay comments and the culture war that ensued.

Post by:
Filed under: 360° Radar
  1. Matthew

What he said is true and he should not be punished for it......that being said, we are all imperfect in some way.

December 27, 2013 at 12:07 pm |
  2. melissa

Phil has a right to voice his opinions. He wasn't attacking anyone, just doing an interview and said something that someone disagreed with. We've all said things that are others don't agree with and are offended by.

December 23, 2013 at 6:04 pm |
  3. Steven

We are still allowed an opinion, I don't agree, but it is his right to believe in his beliefs!! Everyone has some view or or opinion that is not "PC", that is a right, don't even call god given right, it is the right of every American! Well it used to be a right, perhaps we need to start having meeting after hours, by candle light waiting for hypocrites who think they know all that is right to pass in the night!

December 21, 2013 at 11:57 am |
  4. Dwight Faught

The missing piece here is that, on the Christian Conservative Right, they not only believe that they have the right to express their viewpoint but that their belief "should" dictate how others who believe differently should live their lives. This is particularly what makes it hate speech, the condemnation of other people who do not live by your expressed values. Clearly this implies that YOUR values are the only CORRECT values. My other concern is that a huge amount of media time is being spent on the "gay"comments and yet the comments about blacks is practically lost in the process. Clearly I believe that the issues of race which were espoused in his comments should have, by now, been settled on both sides in this nation. I, frankly, am offended by both comments and do not and would not waste my time watching this show on A&E

December 21, 2013 at 9:04 am |
  5. Marcella Middleton

we are all entitled as American citizens.To our beliefs and freedom to express these.Not everyone will agree,thats what makes this great country what it is. Phil never called anyone by name on the issue,merely stated it was his belief. As a citizen of the U.S. I think that is is liberty,his right to believe how he wishes. That why people all over the world want to be in our country.Because most don't have these freedoms.Just a personal opinion,I don't feel he intended to harm or offend anyone.

December 21, 2013 at 4:20 am |
  6. Anthony Love

the bible does not condone slavery. It dealt with the how the slave owners at the time were to treat them, but it never condoned it. The old Testament was a progression to the new Testament grace and understanding we have today. I think the bible does a wonderful job at not hiding how people really were but some found grace and others failed that grace. So, lets get it right.. for future ref please know the bible does not condone slavery. The bible says Jesus came to set the captives free. The book of Exodus is about a nation under the effects of slavery from a oppressive ruler but God sent Moses in there to tell Pharaoh to "Let my people go free" ... so CORRECT your statements. Please.

December 21, 2013 at 2:55 am |
  7. Darla Simcox Decker

lady actually that IS why I watch. I started watching when I found out they were Christian people and for once they had a good clean show. The only other shows I watch are old shows for the same reason good clean shows.

December 21, 2013 at 12:29 am |