October 21st, 2013

Tonight on "Before AC360 Later"

The shutdown is over, and attention is turning to the rollout of Obamacare.

What do you think? What do you want to know?

Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger joins tonight's conversation.

You can begin submitting questions at 8:45p ET.

Live video chat begins at 9:15p ET.

1. adam pavich

I have just navigated through the healthcare website in an attempt to get a reasonable proximity quote of what to expect if I switch to the plan that is closest to the one that I currently have through my employer, DOUBLE!....I also discovered the insurance provider can add an additional FIFTY PERCENT to my premium because I'm a smoker, my question is can overweight people expect that as well?

October 21, 2013 at 10:51 pm |
  2. Kwame

Republicans all say Govt cannot do any well or better especially the obamacare but they are always praise the US forces (army navy, etc). my question is are they not Govt istitutions?

October 21, 2013 at 10:42 pm |
  3. Rob

I am an executive for one of the world's largest business software companies. What really troubles me is that the administration has such little respect for business, as evidenced by the fact that they think they can hire some small unproven "hot-shots" in technology and expect that they will do a better job than the companies that run things like iTunes (it's not Apple they hired a large software company for that). The hubris is astounding and I think THAT is the story here. Pride before crash. How naive can they be? They apparently have no respect for business expertise.

October 21, 2013 at 10:35 pm |
  4. Christi

I'm really concerned that if Obamacare can't even get signing up right; how can we think they'll be able to handle delivering services? Also, I keep hearing of people losing the healthcare their work provides because they want them to sign up for Obamacare. The government can't even understand what a balanced budget is....how can they possibly figure out how to provide something as complicated as our healthcare?

October 21, 2013 at 10:21 pm |
  5. frank

the website is being destroyed from inside.someone doing it to make a name for himself or being paid to do it.
    i develloped and wrote 2 software or programes in the 90s,from scratch not patches.
    the fbi should investigate.

October 21, 2013 at 10:20 pm |
  6. Dawn

Affordable care act?? Who is it affordable for? We are working middle class making ends meet, staying out of poverty and pay for healthcare, now that ACA is here my new benefit package came and starting the new year I will be paying more and then there is an ACAmonthly surcharge, why? Its a shame we work and have healthcare but cant afford to go to drs. due to all the deductibles and copays rising. Sometimes I feel its not worth working anymore. Our president is making it harder and harder for the hard working middle class to survive.

October 21, 2013 at 9:03 pm |
  7. John

My healthcare costs for my family of 5, have gone from $200 per month to $1,600.00 per month, as much as my mortgage but my salary has gone done, as most others. It would be great if i was making 8 times what i was 20 years ago, that would put me in at $288,000.00 WOW ! i sure would be happy with that..........

October 21, 2013 at 8:40 pm |