AC360 Thursday 8p

There are growing questions about the Bluefin-21 search for Flight 370. What's happens when it completes its sweep? The latest tonight on AC360.
March 14th, 2013

Prosecutor hammers Arias on last day

CNN's Randi Kaye reports on Jodi Arias' last day on the stand. The prosecutor tried to prove that the timing of her story doesn't add up. He used the time stamps on two photographs to support his theory.

For more on the case, watch Toobin: Arias' memory loss is convenient

Post by:
Filed under: Crime & Punishment • Jodi Arias
  1. Lisa

I find her terrifying! I never thought of it until it was mentioned here, but I think it may be entirely possible that she DID have the gun pointed at him while she took that last picture of him in the shower... he looks sad, terrified, and desperate. It haunts me now just thinking about it. She looks like a woman that was going to make him pay, that if she couldn't have him no one else would either! I truly believe that she's psychotic... you can see it in her eyes that she'll smile to your face, recite bible verses all while picking up the knife to stab you in the back! I hope she gets the death penalty because she's dangerous!

March 20, 2013 at 9:41 pm |
  2. Zebadiah Franklin

I can not believe the prosecution has not come up with the theory of her holding the gun on him while making him pose for the camera. I have seen someones face when they have a gun pointed at them, and that picture with him in the shower is that face. I think before she killed him, she had a lot to say, a lot to get off her chest.

March 20, 2013 at 4:42 pm |
  3. N.T.L.

I find it interesting that CNN covers the Arias Trial but not a peep about the Philadelphia Abortion M.D. who is charged with 1st degree murder of 7 late term children born alive. Obviously this is proof that CNN is NOT balanced and has decided to avoid politically explosive issues. Shame on You!!!

March 20, 2013 at 9:32 am |
  4. Arjun

I also agree with Paula's statement. I believe, regardless of this whole factor here, she commited and admitted to the crime. Even though it appears to be likely that she does have Amnesia, she has still confessed to the murder of that man. Sure there could be evidence that it may have been self defense, but what appears to be more likely here? In my personal opinion, she needs to serve what she deserves (according to the book)

March 19, 2013 at 1:09 pm |
    • David

I couldn't agree more, but unfortunately in this case, "more likely" isn't good enough. The way the US justice system works is that the jury cannot give a guilty verdict unless they are absolutely positive that they committed the crime. Any reasonable doubt and she has to be not guilty.

March 20, 2013 at 11:16 am |
  5. Stephen Knapp

Miss Arias is clearly behaving like a person who disassociates, like a multiple personality disorder. Why neither side defense or prosecution has noticed is unbelievable. This is consistent with people who were severely abused in their life, and her mother looked guilty when Miss Arias testified about her beating her with a wooden spoon. Where are the psychiatric professionals in the Arizona Justice System? In my opinion they misunderstand who they are dealing with.

March 15, 2013 at 10:53 pm |
    • Mary Smith

She has certainly had time to work this act out. She is nothing butI hope she does not get off like Casey Anthony does. They both killed people and they deserve to pay.

March 19, 2013 at 11:37 am |
      • Mary Smith

Sorry, I was interrupted and did not finish. My opinion is that she is a conniving, lying person that can't keep her lies straight. I know everyone has different opinions, but it is really difficult to overlook all the lies and cover ups that she did.

March 19, 2013 at 11:38 am |
    • BinLam

Lol! No one beaten with a wooden spoon goes and kills.

March 20, 2013 at 3:23 pm |
  6. Winifred Jara

She was jealous of the other girl that he was taking on the trip she planned this all .That one photo in the shower the look on his face says it all ,it is a look of terror.She is smart like a fox.He was done with her and she could not stand it

March 15, 2013 at 3:34 pm |
  7. Paula

It's a waste of time to go on and on about this case. The woman admitted the crime, obviously a crime of passion, and she deserves life in prison. When did we become a nation of ghouls?

March 15, 2013 at 1:29 am |
    • Judy

I agree with you Paula. He had as much to do with it as she did! Not making a judgement here for we are suppose to leave that to God. As a whole we are suppose to forgive not place blame! Who ever causes her dead would be doing what they say she did!

March 16, 2013 at 5:13 pm |