Go Behind the Scenes on New Year's Eve
December 31st, 2012

Go Behind the Scenes on New Year's Eve

CNN's reporters have been prepping all day for CNN's New Year's show.

Tune in at 10 p.m. ET on CNN. Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin host live from Times Square.

Watch exclusive videos from our live reporters here before tonight's countdowns.

Gary Tuchman from Eastport, Maine:

Brooke Baldwin from New Orleans, Louisiana:

Susan Hendricks from Nashville, Tennessee:

John Zarrella from Key West, Florida:

Check out the live blog for photos and updates and don't forget to tweet your wishes for 2013 with #cnnnye.

Filed under: New Year's Eve 2013
  1. SandyJ

When I heard Kathy Griffin, was going to be on, I did NOT watch your program! She is so disgusting and filthy mouthed, I will never watch her again.

January 2, 2013 at 3:56 pm |
  2. Robyn

It only took 5 minutes to change the channel. Don't know if I'm more disgusted at CNN for allowing this, or myself for watching the 5 minutes.

January 2, 2013 at 12:59 am |
  3. Tammy

Too bad this New Year Eve could not be a family show to watch on CNN with my Grandson who wanted to watch the ball drop in New York City, I had to change the channel to something more family appropriate. I suggest getting rid of Kathy as the co-host aswe all know that Anderson could bring on the audience without the crap that comes from that womans mouth.
    Next year I will make sure I block CNN from the channels while watching the New Year come in.

January 1, 2013 at 4:45 pm |
  4. Rita Hamlet

Please get rid of Kathy Griffin. Anderson Cooper is fantastic. But she is annoying, insulting and completely off putting. She constantly talks over him and makes this show unwatchable. Completely unwatchable.

January 1, 2013 at 1:38 am |
  5. Nancy

I felt sorry for AC. Kathy Griffin is so inappropriate for family viewing. Too bad she is the choice to host New Year's Eve. I changed the channel.

January 1, 2013 at 12:21 am |
  6. Jennifer Kottwitz

This is the best broadcast ever!!!!! These two make the best pair for New Years!!! Bring them both back more often!!!

December 31, 2012 at 11:48 pm |
  7. Steve

You'ld think with the talent pool available today CNN could find someone with more class and skill than Kathie Griffin. It's rather disappointing to watch the live time square event with our family only to hear Kathie make tasteless remarks that are inappropriate. She doesn't belong on national television hosting live events. We turned the channel and are no longer interested in what CNN has to offer.

December 31, 2012 at 11:00 pm |
  8. Kevin Yowell

I have lost all respect for nderson for puttingup with this person. CNN you aredoing it wrong, I tune in to be entertained on New Years Eve. Get her off the set

December 31, 2012 at 10:43 pm |
  9. Janey

Anderson and Kathy are hysterical together – talk about opposites attracting!! He is sometimes mortified by her comments. Love it!!! Ryan and Carson's show are boring.................zzzz

December 31, 2012 at 10:27 pm |
  10. Jo Ann Gribben

Wow you &Kathy r great together. We watch u every year.

December 31, 2012 at 10:22 pm |