AC360 Monday 8p

There are growing questions about the ferry crew's actions. The latest on the South Korean ferry disaster live on AC360.
December 29th, 2012

Anderson and Kathy prepare for NYE show

Anderson Cooper talks about what's in store for CNN's New Year's Eve show, while his co-host seems less than impressed.

Anderson and Kathy Griffin are back for their sixth year hosting the special coverage on Dec. 31 at 10 p.m. ET

Read more about this year's New Year's Eve show and tweet your messages, resolutions, and greetings using #cnnnye for a chance to see them on air.

1. mike

I am so glad they re-aired the NYE special again after because I watched the whole thing again it was so funny.
    CNN would be crazy to ever change up this duo for NYE.
    Big fan!
    Thanks

January 1, 2013 at 2:56 am |
  2. debra kerrigan

Kathy takes things way too far, she rambles, makes little sence and is not at all funny. Love Anderson but drop Kathy
    just too obnoxious

January 1, 2013 at 12:37 am |
  3. Cf

Kathy griffins behavior is appalling. She is harassing Anderson cooper. Her behavior is highly offensive and inappropriate. I will never watch this show again. I am disgusted.

January 1, 2013 at 12:30 am |
  4. Gary

You have always taken my breath away Kathy! I dont know what to say but my phone number is 918-728-7526.....Would make my life if you call!!! If not I understand!! Will think of you and love ya for the rest of my life!!!!! I dont know why I am asking But call me!!! I would get a great laugh and tell you something different!!!!!

January 1, 2013 at 12:12 am |
  5. heather rathe

I want to shout out to my wonderful family in pulaski tennessee we bringing in the new year with our family i want to say i love my husband micheal and to our wonderful kids love you all

December 31, 2012 at 11:00 pm |
  6. Brittney C

You guys are the greatest funniest couple I've ever seen together!! Happy 2013!!!

December 31, 2012 at 10:55 pm |
  7. D fuller

So disappointed in CNN – I am a loyal follower of CNN and inparticular Anderson Cooper. Unfortunately tonight when I turned to CNN at 7:30pm PST to find out what had happened in regards to the outcome of the potential "Fiscal Cliff" all I could get was insane conversation between Kathy G. and Anderson Cooper from NY. This was so irritating, I could not even follow the comments they were making. The worst yet, I had to rely on FOX News to finally get the news about one of the most impactful action in politics since the election. Additionally, had to go to the internet to find out latest about Hillary Clinton. Really disappointed in CNN – you let me down. Won't be watching the coverage from NY tonight – sorry to say Anderson, this gig with Kathy G – is definitely NOT you at your best!

December 31, 2012 at 10:38 pm |