AC360 Thursday 8p

Are crews preparing to move to "Plan B" in the search for Flight 370? The latest tonight live on AC360.
October 11th, 2012

Decoding debate body language

Ahead of tonight's vice presidential debate, Amy Cuddy reveals what facial expressions and non-verbal cues say about the candidates.

1. Mike Buck

Paul Ryan represents the Theocracy Empire of America (TEA) Party. Ryan's extreme agenda includes Catholic version of Sharia law by forcing religious rules on all. A God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology platform. If deregulation and trickle down economics worked with tax breaks for the rich we would be in a boom by now.

October 14, 2012 at 1:52 am |
  2. Perk

If something happens to Romney his VP pick will intelligently and successfully run the ball and ya gotta love that Joe Biden and he makes me laugh and always has. I love his blunt to the point ,tell it like it is but Obama and the policy they're running is horse shoot in a bucket. We need jobs in this country. When the US starts selling horse meat for human consumption,we've got a problem and you know we've hit rock bottom. Widows peak or Dracula for VP ? They'll nail that on Sat. night live and it'll get creative and in fun. Put the VP in a Dracula vampire outfit for Halloween with fangs and the caption reading ,"I'll bite your neck off Biden....." "Your economic policy is sucking the blood out of the American people out of work. Vote Romney ! "House i Is Rockin Don't bother knocking ...send Romney on in.Ya gotta laugh and use your imagination.

October 12, 2012 at 10:28 am |
  3. Sallie Norton

As and American citizen I was embarassed for our country with Joe Biden's behavior during the debate tonight. I certainly do not want a person a heart beat away from the Presidency who is rude and discourtesy. He showed his colors tonight and
    certainly lost any chance of getting my vote. I am unsure what he stands for but before he does anything he needs to take a lesson in respect and courtesy Rromey and Ryan will definitely be my candidate now.. Ryan impressed me with his plan and displaying great restraint in keeping his cool under Biden's "show".

October 12, 2012 at 2:37 am |
  4. Pat

Vice President Biden voted yes for the Iraq war, just looked it up.... So who is lying..... I like Joe Biden, but I couldn't believe that the man I watched tonight, was the man I wanted to win the Presidency last time around..... He was rude and walked a fine line with honesty..... I think he has become a puppet......

October 12, 2012 at 12:28 am |
  5. Schellie

Paul Ryan had some scoffing expressions and "astonished" laughter in this debate as well, but because it is Biden, perhaps an unfair emphasis????? The RNC representative I thought was extremely disingenuous when he said that Biden, with his reactions and "attack" were un-vice-presidential. That is exactly why Obama was damned if hie did and damned if he didn't. I am sure that if Obama had been aggressive, they would have said HE was un-presidential! Now I am rolling MY eyes!

October 11, 2012 at 11:45 pm |
  6. Danny Stevens

Joe Biden spent way too much time grinning like a Jackass eating briars and blathering like an idiot. Paul Ryan clearly WON !

October 11, 2012 at 11:07 pm |
  7. Becky Hayes

I have already heard on our local news, negative comments about Joe Biden's smiling during the debate. Come on now! Can there be anymore pettiness? By the way-Paul Ryan was smiling almost the entire debate! The only difference was one smile was genuine & the other was forced!

October 11, 2012 at 11:01 pm |
  8. Debby

Thought it was disrespectful of Ryan to refer to the VP as Joe....thought it was unpresidential.

October 11, 2012 at 10:47 pm |
  9. Reginald Auguste

Joe Biden won that's for sure

October 11, 2012 at 10:35 pm |
  10. Doris Gonzalez

Horrible moderator who cannot control or perhaps does not want to control Bidens very very disrespectful interruptions and childish demeanor. Ryan hit the tough questions on the nail. Biden avoided answering them by trying to attack. Lot's of words Biden with no substance!

October 11, 2012 at 10:26 pm |
  11. Dorys Machado

Why does this moderator only ask Ryan tough questions and not also ask Biden? Clearly unilateral in her intent with this debate. So so clearly coming through. Biden... keep smirking, keep laughing and interrupting you continue to lose respect with every one of them.

October 11, 2012 at 10:15 pm |
  12. Reginald Auguste

I hope America is watching Ryan face, he's drinking water again, Joe please stop..........

October 11, 2012 at 10:09 pm |
  13. Reginald Auguste

O.M.G Paul Ryan drink to much water, Biden is stressing him to much, enough Joe....

October 11, 2012 at 10:07 pm |
  14. Joan

I hope the reporters and pundits actually listen to the comments tonight instead of just reading and typing tweets. You can't do both.

October 11, 2012 at 8:58 pm |