AC360 Thursday 8p

Are crews preparing to move to "Plan B" in the search for Flight 370? The latest tonight live on AC360.
August 30th, 2012

RNC: What does Romney need to do tonight?

CNN's panel of analysts and strategists talk about what they think Mitt Romney needs to do to win over the RNC crowd.

1. Chris

East wood is going to mumble and slur some words due to him being a little older , but damn that's just common sense people , you might slur some words too when you reach his age. Mr Eastwood , my hats off to you sir .

August 31, 2012 at 2:45 pm |
  2. Chris

I played back the Eastwood speech and if you don't get ,you are pretty dense. Eastwood was getting a point across while adding a little humor in it , that's all ! If you are one that's has to disect and analize his speech, you are clueless to what he was trying to do. i understood what he was doing from the beginning !!!! I guess people in the media are not very smart.

August 31, 2012 at 2:41 pm |
  3. margaret wellsman

I am an independent voter living in Littleton, Colorado. I watched the entire republican convention and so help me the entire emphasis was on trying to "humanize" mitt romney. I felt bombarded about what an incredible father, husband, grandfather, humanitarian romney is. My husband is all of these things, but there is no way in hell that he could run a country or create jobs, lower the debt etc. He talked about how he would create thousands of jobs, but but he didn't say HOW he would do this. If anything, I'm leaning toward giving Pres. Obama more time to finish what he started.

August 31, 2012 at 1:01 am |
  4. Chris

Running for president should be more mature about it and serious , leave the entertainment buisness out of the picture. I think it started when Clinton took to the stage with a saxaphone ? Is that the new pres trend ? If that's the case now, dont get upset when something goes wrong , or the president's idea doesn't work out. Remember , the people are voting , not the candidates!!! That's just my opinion.

August 31, 2012 at 12:49 am |
  5. Chris

If a president's idea does not work as he promised, he shouldn't say promise,be realistic and say your gonna try to do your best. Nobody can say what gonna happen in the future. Let's move forward and fix things around here!! Remember, we are voting , they are are just like you and me , they are not robots, lets get real!! Certain people want to get upset because an idea fails, well guess what , were all human.

August 31, 2012 at 12:33 am |
  6. Chris

Whoever runs for president should leave the pointing fingers of who done what , to our children . You would think these guys would have grown up by now.

August 31, 2012 at 12:26 am |
  7. Chris

Did i miss understand ,did he say he wanted the other countries to fear us???

August 31, 2012 at 12:22 am |
  8. Chris

i think its a waste of money for posters , jumbo trons, ballons, and all that other trash, for what , a vote, what a waste of money!

August 31, 2012 at 12:19 am |
  9. Chris

do not blind the people with a flashy show! just say your going to try to do a better job and how you will try to do it.

August 31, 2012 at 12:16 am |
  10. Kim

I heard all the pundits say it was a pretty good speech. While I agree,it showed his more personal side, I found it bland and full of rhetoric. As well, maybe I misheard....Romney talked about Americans being excited and deserving change when Obama was elected...really? Did he forget the "change" Americans wanted was after 8 years of a Republican in the White House? Not a good case to want to put another Republican there. I love watching American politics...never a dull moment.

August 30, 2012 at 11:39 pm |
  11. Miss Wilson

Watched Romney's speech and quoting my friend Marion "i still feel like im waiting for the speech
    like that was just a long introduction*

August 30, 2012 at 11:29 pm |
  12. Brandi

"I have a plan".... and he has steps, but never outlines them....
    Oh Mitt...we still don't know how you plan to achieve all you set out to do.....

August 30, 2012 at 11:05 pm |