AC360 Tuesday 8p

Ferry crew members answered questions about why more life rafts were not deployed. Tonight on AC360, the latest from South Korea on the effort to reach victims.
May 3rd, 2012

MoveOn.org claims GOP has war on women

MoveOn.org says House Republicans are cutting funding for women's health care to keep student loan rates from increasing, but the numbers don't support the claim. Anderson Cooper is Keeping Them Honest.

Post by:
Filed under: Health Care
  1. Allison

Wow, I am totally impressed with Anderson on this one. It was clear that the man from Moveon had no clue what to do when he was confronted with the truth. Thank you Anderson for being a real journalist and calling this guy out.

May 5, 2012 at 12:22 pm |
  2. Leroy Madison

Mr. Cooper, Well done!! We veiwers want to hear the truth. We need our journalist to expose the lies we are being feed from both the left and the right. It is nice to see someone in the media remaining nuteral and showing the double standards in the politics of today. The voting public needs our media to deliver us the truthful facts, since many will not do their own research. I follow you on Facebook, although it has been some time since I watched AC360. I will start to watch faithfully as long as I keep seeing interviews such as this!! We have to see about getting you a raise or at least a day off with pay!!! Again, Mr. Cooper job well done!!

May 5, 2012 at 12:53 am |
  3. Eric

Good job Anderson Cooper! CNN is finally showing both sides o the story!

May 4, 2012 at 7:26 pm |
  4. Randi Briggs

Nice job Anderson.

May 4, 2012 at 7:02 pm |
  5. Bren

Way to hold their feet to their words! Way to Go! Keep it up!

May 4, 2012 at 6:41 pm |
  6. Jay Zollar

I really appreciated Anderson's approach in this interview. Kudo's for demonstrating solid journalism. Led the interview instead of the interviewee leading the discussion, kept on task to get questions answered and remained neutral. A very refreshing demonstration of what is really lacking at the network level of reporting. Seems the skill and backbone of serious journalism has faded, but not on this interview. Kudos Anderson.

May 4, 2012 at 3:31 pm |
  7. deacon leo farley

dear mr. anderson...I watched your interview with moveon org. and I must declare I was riveted to my television set. Truly it was one of the best interviews that I watched in a long long time. You really brought out the double standard and it showed me that journalism is still much alive....thank you! On another note ...I think that Rush Limbaught did a disservice to himself by attacking you without any proof whatsoever...my estimation of him has certainly diminished....

May 4, 2012 at 3:09 pm |
  8. david walsh

anderson cooper exposed move on for exactly who they are! liars and left wing kooks i'm conservative and i'm so tired of left wing and right wing liars! thank you anderson

May 4, 2012 at 12:13 pm |
  9. Steven

This was refreshing to see and listen to. Thank you for a great job of journalism and reporting. Stick to the facts, it will set and keep you free.

May 4, 2012 at 10:00 am |
  10. Mako 52

Well done Anderson, hard hitting and insightful. I believe I am now a fan!

May 4, 2012 at 1:53 am |
  11. Trish

Thank you, Anderson Cooper for putting the truth out there. This was an excellent exchange and you won by a landslide. I don't know which political party you are registered and I don't care. I was just happy to see a news media reporter value truth and getting to the truth above pushing political agendas or siding with a political group even when they're wrong. I hope to see more of this kind of reporting and less of Team Obama vs. The Republicans rhetoric. You are professional and fair. Thank you.

May 4, 2012 at 1:39 am |
  12. Jeff

Absolutely great job Anderson pointing out the bias with moveon.org and how they only want to push a political agenda. I felt you did a great job sticking to the facts and not letting moveon.org engage in a double standard without being called out on it. Please more of that!! That is keeping them honest!!! Thank you Sir

May 3, 2012 at 10:30 pm |
  13. LeAnn Wright

I am not a big AC fan. I am a Republican and a Bill O'Reilly fan. I must admit, AC kicked MoveOn.org butt tonight by calling on their hypocrisy. I'm quite happily surprised by his interview. Tonight... AC is a Patriot!

May 3, 2012 at 10:17 pm |
  14. Zach

Excellent Job!!! Anderson you are becoming one of my all time favorite reporters! Great factual information. Aggressive approach to uncovering facts!

May 3, 2012 at 10:13 pm |
  15. Irena

Mr. Cooper, I am impressed with this interview regrading the "war on women". Thank you for being a reporter and making sure that the other side is told. I will be watching your program more often now.

May 3, 2012 at 10:11 pm |
  16. Julie Mason

Excellent interview Anderson. That is why I watch your show. You are one of the few real journalists out there that has the guts to call out the truth on both sides of issues. Thanks for your good work!

May 3, 2012 at 10:10 pm |