AC360 Monday 8p

There are growing questions about the ferry crew's actions. The latest on the South Korean ferry disaster live on AC360.
May 3rd, 2012

KTH: Are Republicans waging a war on women?

MoveOn.org insists House Republicans want to keep student loan rates low by waging war on women's health. Keeping Them Honest, Anderson Cooper digs into the numbers and facts.

Post by:
Filed under: Keeping Them Honest
  1. cindy nowicki

Excellent interview....As a conservative, I find MOST, if not ALL, of the programs on CNN too liberal for my taste.

With the interview last night and if more were to follow, CNN just might, finally be competitive with FOX.

I suggest management take a look at the outstanding work you did last night and redesign all of CNN programming accordingly.

Conservatives are hungry for programming that we can relate to, yet is fair. Which is why FOX has found success. They are the ONLY channel, cable or network, that gives moderates and conservatives a place to call home.

May 4, 2012 at 4:07 pm |
  2. Joseph Brocato

Excellent analysis and interview with the Moveon.com activist. You exposed moveon.org for what they are. Thank you Anderson; I never watch CNN when I am at home but will tune in from time to time in the future. I love Rush, but I think that his comments were unwarranted; he is good but not perfect!

May 4, 2012 at 8:49 am |
  3. Joseph Brocato

Excellent analysis and interview with the Moveon.com activist. You exposed the moveon.org drone for the fake, phony, fraud that is moveon.org. Thank you Anderson; I never watch CNN when I am at home but will tune in from time to time in the future. I love Rush, but I think that his comments were unwarranted; he is good but not perfect!

May 4, 2012 at 8:45 am |
  4. Daniel

Anderson, let me say this...I have never watched your show AC360, but I did tonight while in the hotel in Dallas. I do not know if I was just lucky to catch this show, or if it is always of this nature. But...this was the most fair, balanced and honest reporting I have ever seen on CNN. Your coverage / dialogue with the Moveon.org representative was in depth and significant to my heart as to the true issues that are going on in politics today. I truly believe that your interview portrayed what the majority of Americans are seeing today, and if not they will in the future....and that is that partisan political posturing is slowly but surely seperating what We the People believe and endow in Faith in our Government. All parties should join in theory of helping the People...not the Party. Great job in keeping the Foot of Truth on the Neck of Partisanship.

May 4, 2012 at 3:00 am |
  5. Cathie

Dear Mr. Cooper,
    THANK YOU! Please continue to get the facts and hold these politicians to the fire. It is only through these kinds of pieces that we can get more honesty and better governing by our government. We are truly being failed by our politicians and until we hold them accountable we will keep getting the same.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!
    -Cathie

May 4, 2012 at 1:22 am |
  6. Tbowen

Thank you Anderson Cooper for calling like it is on the "War On Women?". I'm becoming a CNN fan. I like hearing the truth and facts. Thank you!
    My wife adds her thanks too "finally someone you can trust"

May 4, 2012 at 1:19 am |
  7. Nora

It's called vagina envy. No seriously, they are against anyone who get in their way. It's all about men having control. I wonder how Republican Women feel about their assault. After all it was Republican Women who started the women's lib movement. Women have made serious strives and now enough is enough.

May 3, 2012 at 10:44 pm |
  8. Joe

It was wierd to see CNN call out moveon.organd to see the face of the move on org dude when faced with facts. there was a moment he shot back with "com'on".

May 3, 2012 at 10:41 pm |