March 1st, 2012

Video: RidicuList: The dangers of laughter

Anderson Cooper takes a look at Discovery Fit & Health's new show "Curious and Unusual Deaths," the dangers of laughter.

Filed under: The RidicuList
  1. Tina Johnson

OMG Anderson you trying to kill us all by having us laugh so hard again watching you laugh LOL - actually for some peculiar reason I laughed endlessly once when I heard about a musician who named himself Dog the Cat - I found it so funny I was laughing just like you were for days whenever I told anyone about it, or someone mentioned him just to get me going - I have no idea how I survived that fit, I know its ridiculous LOLOL

March 2, 2012 at 4:28 pm |
  2. Carl Struble

Love ya Anderson. Your program is riviting, informative and always interesting, and your laughter is contagious. Don't ever stop what you're doing, cause you do it best. 🙂

March 2, 2012 at 1:45 pm |
  3. Sally

Laughter is contagious and puts smiles on our faces – pretty good medicine I'd say. A daily dose or two will help make a better day for us all! It is something we all really can use and share – the best things in life are free!

March 2, 2012 at 12:27 pm |
  4. Ms.Curious

in the clip of Anderson laughing, it seems that he "lost it" two different times (the Gerald one and another time when he is wearing the teal tie). would anyone know whether there is a full video of the second time/why he loses it again? Thanks!

March 2, 2012 at 2:27 am |
  5. Deborah from Toronto

Honest to G-d – you could post Anderson laughing every single night and CNN ratings would skyrocket. What a way to go 🙂

March 2, 2012 at 12:01 am |
  6. Shawn Donohugh

I saw your piece about "The Dangers of Laughter" on tonight's show. From the clips showing YOUR history of laughter, it seems that your uncontrolable laughter only occurs when you wear a white shirt and a blue tie. Just thought you should know for the future. Save yourself!

March 1, 2012 at 11:08 pm |
  7. (Bev. Janice) Janna M.Fudala

I enjoyed "The Ridiculist"–all your previous laughs from your other show, lol! They say laughter is the best medicine, but not in the case of Alex Mitchell, lol–don't mean to laugh, but it's hard not to, after your great humor! 🙂

March 1, 2012 at 11:00 pm |