AC360 Monday 8p

There are growing questions about the ferry crew's actions. The latest on the South Korean ferry disaster live on AC360.
December 3rd, 2011

Video: RidicuList: Ed Schultz

Talk show host Ed Schultz takes a shot at Anderson’s style and says he’s “kicking his ass”— and that kicks him right onto the RidicuList.

Filed under: 360° Radar • Anderson Cooper • The RidicuList
  1. Cheryl

Anderson, you are a classy guy. My grandmother would have called Mr. Schultz coarse. I, myself, have another name for him, but I'm too much of a lady to say it.

December 5, 2011 at 3:05 pm |
  2. Stef Bonnivier

I was a fan until I heard that you don't know, watch, or have ever seen Ed's show. You are out of touch with the "little guy".

December 5, 2011 at 9:33 am |
  3. Jim

"Golf digest best putters of 2011 was just going to write itself"

lol, that was pretty funny

December 4, 2011 at 7:22 am |
  4. Carin JK

That's hilarious!!! Not to worry A...we can take 'im...

December 3, 2011 at 8:29 pm |
  5. Jamie Murphy

High five from me Anderson, I never trust those type of news pundits anyway...

December 3, 2011 at 8:40 am |
  6. Elton Carter

While including Ed Schultz in the Ridiculist, Anderson's admission that he didn't know much about Ed was evident. Ed's words were over the top, but Anderson's overall description of Ed's demeanor was inaccurate. These are two of my favorite TV journalists. Their passion and professionalism set them apart as newsmen who care about their listeners hearing the truth. After Anderson watches Ed's show sometime, both need to appear together on TV, allowing viewers to see how their common strengths can overshadow pettiness and reckless reporting of truth so prevalent on some "news" shows.

December 3, 2011 at 2:23 am |
  7. Elton Carter

While including Ed Schultz in the Ridiculist, Anderson's admission that he didn't know much about Ed was evident. Ed's words were over the top, but Anderson's description of Ed's TV show demeanor was inaccurate. These are two of my favorite TV journalists. Their passion and professionalism set them apart as newsmen who care about their listeners hearing the truth. Anderson needs to watch Ed's show sometime. Both of them need to appear together on TV. Their viewers could then see how their common strengths overshadow the pettiness and reckless reporting of the truth so prevalent on other national new stations.

December 3, 2011 at 1:28 am |