Iran Accused of Link to Terror Plot in U.S.: Join the Live Chat
Two men are accused of conspiring to murder Saudi Ambassador Adel Al-Jubeir.
October 11th, 2011

Iran Accused of Link to Terror Plot in U.S.: Join the Live Chat

U.S. officials say the FBI and DEA have unraveled a plot by Iran to kill Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to the United States. Attorney General Eric Holder says they learned of the alleged plan with the help of an informant posing as an associate of a Mexican drug cartel. We'll have the latest on the breaking news. Plus, for the first time the jury hears the full account of what Dr. Conrad Murray says happened the day Michael Jackson died. The audiotapes of his police interview are played for the jury. And, more of our bullying investigation. All that and more tonight on 360°.

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. Chris

Good evening Starr, Lisal, Vic, Steve, and Farid.

October 11, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  2. starr,formerly know as vincent

That young woman is right – people Do internalize negative anything, but especially words. Worlds Do hurt!

The reprecussions of being bullied could last for years.

I learned to "give back" the words that were negatively given to me. I now know i wasn't born thinking those terrible thoughts about myself.
    Thanks again Anderson for your involvement!

Good night John & Team 360. And, thank you for a great show.

Good night fellow writers (small though we were) it was still an interesting conversation. I wish you a safe & peaceful day tomorrow.

October 11, 2011 at 8:56 pm |
  3. lisal -canada

the relentlessness and severity of the bullying that now seems to be the new "social norm" (as per the study) is quite shocking.

October 11, 2011 at 8:49 pm |
  4. vic , nashville ,tn

Chris Christie today send signal that he is ready for VP but GOP rounds table debate so far didn’t give any economy plan to build the nation

October 11, 2011 at 8:35 pm |
    • starr,formerly know as vincent

Hi vic, i believe that is the topic of the Repulican debate this hour.

October 11, 2011 at 8:37 pm |
    • Chris

I saw him interviewed and did not sense that at all. I think it takes a special kind of person to want to be VP; I'm not sure he's the type.

October 11, 2011 at 8:37 pm |
      • starr,formerly know as vincent

I agree Chris. Gov. Christie seems to be a Real leader. I believe him when he says he is not ready Now, but i bet possibly down the road.

October 11, 2011 at 8:39 pm |
        • Chris

I think you're right, Starr. He may think about a run later if things go well for him as governor. It's always a gamble, of course.

October 11, 2011 at 8:41 pm |
          • starr,formerly know as vincent

I agree. However he could be a winner as he seems so honest and "authentic". It depends on who he is running against too. I think he got the appeal.

October 11, 2011 at 8:45 pm |
            • Chris

True. When I say it's a gamble, I should have said a gamble to wait. You know the old saying "strike while the iron is hot." He does seem real and authentic and I think we are craving that as a trait in our leaders.

October 11, 2011 at 8:48 pm |
  5. Chris

The Republican party like the Democrat party each represent about a fourth of voters. We seem to overlook who might and might not appeal to independents.

October 11, 2011 at 8:30 pm |
    • starr,formerly know as vincent

You make an excellent point Chris.

I think the parties may be starting to realize there are more Independents than both parties combines. At least i hope so.

October 11, 2011 at 8:33 pm |
      • Chris

I think the parties recognize that but the media just focuses on what will make the base happy. I'd rather give up a few in the base and capture the independents thus improving my chances of winning. But what do I know; I'm not running 🙂

October 11, 2011 at 8:36 pm |
    • vic , nashville ,tn

I agree with you Chris we have to encourage independent candidate to run for president

October 11, 2011 at 8:40 pm |
      • Chris

There are people in both parties that appeal more to the masses (independents) than to their base. The extreme left nor the extreme right can win an election for a candidate.

October 11, 2011 at 8:42 pm |
  6. starr,formerly know as vincent

Maybe our regular crowd is watching the Republican debate, OR the peop;e on the West coast are not home from work yet.

(I'm taping the rep. debate to watch later)

October 11, 2011 at 8:26 pm |
  7. vic , nashville ,tn

I doubt Herman Cain will win the nomination and reason he gave why majority African Americans are voting for democrats unspeakable

October 11, 2011 at 8:23 pm |
  8. Steve

could this be Ahmedinajad's parting shot. He is required to step down soon isn't he?

October 11, 2011 at 8:21 pm |
    • vic , nashville ,tn

All people in power in Iran must step down Iranian people are suffering because of their leaders ideologies

October 11, 2011 at 8:26 pm |
    • starr,formerly know as vincent

That's an interesting idea Steve. Could be, but what does Iran have to gain by basically starting a war?

I want to hear more facts on this case and see more evidence.

October 11, 2011 at 8:29 pm |
  9. starr,formerly know as vincent

Mr. Cain certainly sounded "racist" simply by referring to the Democratic party as a "plantation".

October 11, 2011 at 8:21 pm |
  10. starr,formerly know as vincent

This story does seem pretty incredible. I guess we'll find out in time.

October 11, 2011 at 8:14 pm |
    • starr,formerly know as vincent

I forgot to add, terrific panel discussion!

October 11, 2011 at 8:17 pm |
  11. farid boukerbout

the saudis blow the world trade 911.not iranians.why keep protecting those saudis terroristes?

October 11, 2011 at 8:13 pm |
  12. vic , nashville ,tn

Obama administration doing great job when its comes to terrorism

October 11, 2011 at 8:11 pm |
  13. vic , nashville ,tn

Good evening every one

October 11, 2011 at 8:06 pm |
  14. starr,formerly know as vincent

Evening John K. & Team 360.

Hello sound off friends.