September 20th, 2011

Bullied to death: Join the Live Chat

Jamey Rodemeyer, a 14 year old student in Buffalo, New York ... bullied to death. After years of taunting and teasing by classmates and being told things like "gay people go to hell" and "you're like a girl" ... Jamey seemed to have gotten a handle on it. But just this past Sunday, Jamey committed suicide. A tragic story...please weigh in below!

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. Cathy

Goodnight all. How about Prince Harry. Quite a redhead I would say.

September 20, 2011 at 8:59 pm |
  2. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Red heads genetically are the next step down from Albinos. We do tend to have a lot of allergies.

Ron Howard is an excellent choice for a role model.

LOL Anderson, just love your commentary!

September 20, 2011 at 8:59 pm |
  3. Sharon Hastings

Good night everyone. Pretty intense topics tonight and great comments as usual. The RidiculList always helps to lighten the load.

September 20, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  4. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Night Everyone! Sleep Well!

September 20, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  5. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good night Anderson, everyone and my friends!!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow night, Have a great night & Sleep tight everyone!!!
    That's so silly I like ridiculist Redhead Haters , LOL! So funny Anderson, Thanks Anderson!!!! I agree with you, I love his funny expression face!!!!!! LOL!!! He is right! 🙂
    Anderson,
    Have a great night & good sleep at home after work!!!
    See you tomorrow night!!! Just a plenty sleep at home!

September 20, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  6. Karin Urban from Berlin/Germany

I love the RidicouList: I always go to bed again with a smile on my face (mind it is 3:00 am here in Berlin)

September 20, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
  7. Paula, Colorado

Great to see the Ridiculist on after such a somber program tonight.

September 20, 2011 at 8:56 pm |
  8. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Thank you and good night Anderson & Team 360 – excellent show tonight!

Good night fellow writers – terrific conversation. Very glad to see you back Nancy! Please some back with us tomorrow if you can.

I wish you all a safe & peaceful day tomorrow.

The Ridiculist – my fav. Hey, i'm a red head! I am Not however a sperm doner – can't wait to see Why red heads are being turned away, and Anderson hilarious commentary!

September 20, 2011 at 8:55 pm |
  9. lisal -canada

yummy – scotch – bet that bottle is really smoooooth

September 20, 2011 at 8:54 pm |
  10. Nancy in Oregon

Good evening, people....got sidetracked, but I'm glad to be back with you.

September 20, 2011 at 8:54 pm |
  11. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't drink expensive like that!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Randi!!!!! LOL!!!

September 20, 2011 at 8:54 pm |