September 19th, 2011

Compromise in Washington? : Join the Live Chat

President Obama unveiled his debt reduction plan today. Keeping Them Honest, for all the talk of compromise there seems to be none of it.
And up close tonight, the death of a whale trainer at SeaWorld Orlando. There was a hearing in Florida today over the trainer's death. She was was working on a platform next to the whale tank when she was hit by a killer whale and drowned. The amusement park is fighting accusations it put its trainers at risk. Plus, incredible new video of that deadly plane crash Friday at the air races in Reno, Nevada and much more.

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. lisal -canada

i found his response to be quite delightful, actually – not what one would have expected

September 19, 2011 at 8:59 pm |
  2. Lori - CA

Glggle Gate or Giggle Meltdown. The follow up explanation by Depardeau is so funny and needed to be broadcast. Thank you Anderson!

Good night and sweet dreams. Good night Everyone!

September 19, 2011 at 8:59 pm |
  3. Sharon Hastings

Good night everyone. Great comments tonight with alot of good information. I'm sure there are some things that can be done to improve our economy but the politics in Washington are preventing anything from being implemented.

September 19, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  4. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good night Anderson, everyone and my friends!!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow night, Have a great night & Sleep tight everyone!!!
    That's so silly I like ridiculist Anderson and Gerard Depardieu, LOL! So funny Anderson, Thanks Anderson!!!! I agree with you, I love his funny expression face!!!!!! LOL!!! He is right! 🙂
    Anderson,
    Have a great night & good sleep at home after work!!!
    See you tomorrow night!!! Just a plenty sleep at home!

September 19, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  5. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Night Everyone! I taped "Anderson!" I am going to watch that now!

September 19, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  6. Paula, Colorado

Hope to check out your bullying pledge after the program!

September 19, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
  7. Saray

I think people have to recognize that president is talking about people who are earning more then million not all millioners. My grandparents are millioners when you count on property and investments but they are not going to earn another million+ this year.

September 19, 2011 at 8:55 pm |
  8. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Dolores Hope was my favorite one of Bob Hope comedian..... Only 102 yrs old..........Rest in Peace Dolores!!!!! 😦

September 19, 2011 at 8:55 pm |
  9. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Thank you & good night Anderson & Team 360. A very diversified show tonight.

Good night fellow writers, also a very diversified discussion tonight. I learned some things i didn't know.
    I wish you all a safe & peaceful day tomorrow.

For those of you who did not see Fareed Zakaria's special on "Getting America Back to Work", please take the time to view it. It is really worthwhile, educational and chock full of ideas for business and many, many jobs!

As alway, looking forward to the Ridiculist, my Favorite!

September 19, 2011 at 8:54 pm |
  10. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

God has blessed her a 102 year old, Mrs Bob Hope!

September 19, 2011 at 8:53 pm |
  11. Saray

Yes Chris, I agree. But I see big corp. not paying any taxes and I say let little people get something as well. It is not smart policy but until they start playing fair little guy has no chance.

September 19, 2011 at 8:50 pm |
  12. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

So, we are suppose to believe, "He got to have it?!"

September 19, 2011 at 8:49 pm |