September 7th, 2011

The RidicuList: Rainbow and Sperry

Editor's note: A Virginia Tech freshman claims a pair of flip-flops ruined his first week on campus.

Filed under: The RidicuList
  1. Kia

"I love McChickens!" Haha. Anderson, this is funny. Dude, I hope your feet heal...those blisters look painful.

September 8, 2011 at 6:45 pm |
  2. Victoria

Wow, there are only a few idiots at Virginia Tech, he is definitely one of them. I give him a semester tops... hopefully this is a joke.

September 8, 2011 at 5:28 pm |
  3. Patrick

You all understand this video was mostly a joke, right? Yes he got blisters, but the point of the video is to be funny, not extort "millions of dollars" from a shoe company.

September 8, 2011 at 12:30 pm |
  4. David

One of the least funny videos I have seen. The actual guy's original video was funnier.

September 8, 2011 at 11:43 am |
  5. Sahal

You do understand this is a joke right...

September 8, 2011 at 1:09 am |
  6. kenny

What everyone is failing to understand is that this video was supposed to be taken lightly and was supposed to be funny. im sure you watched the entire video yourself and saw that, yet you saw a good opportunity to have a comidic section on your show and took it.

September 8, 2011 at 12:44 am |
  7. Elliott Kitchen

This kid lives on my floor at virginia tech, his main concern at the hall meeting was that he was going to fall out of his lofted bed. Can't believe this made the ridiculist.

September 7, 2011 at 11:21 pm |
  8. Angela B

I am extremely disappointed in you, Anderson. Making fun of a college freshman on YouTube? This is not news. What happened to the "No Bullying. No Escape" guy? If you find this young man's video tirade offensive don't watch it and don't promote him to others who may continue to scorn him. Don't mock and ridicule him with your own juvenile tirade. You can be so much better than this.

September 7, 2011 at 11:08 pm |
  9. Texas

This guy apparently bought his shoes too right. You don't have to break in sperrys. I have worn sperrys for years and so has my daughter. Never have we ever had blisters or even had our feet hurt while wearing sperrys. I think he just wants to find a way to make money! that is my opinion.

September 7, 2011 at 11:00 pm |
    • jon

then you and your daughter have some manly feet... i always wash mine and i have 8 pairs

September 8, 2011 at 3:02 am |