September 6th, 2011

The RidicuList: Kate Gosselin

Editor's note: Kate Gosselin, her eight kids, a babysitter and the last slice of pizza. It's a meltdown made in RidicuList heaven.

Filed under: The RidicuList
  1. Carla

Oh Anderson, you made me laugh out loud yet again. Yes, that was truly RIDICULOUS!!! And she wonders why everyone keeps leaving her?! I feel very bad for the Gosselin 8 and the embarassment that they must have to endure because of their parents' behaviour.
    My favourite part is when you were all "Yeah, ASHLEY, stupid Ashley..." haha, too funny, and so very accurate!

September 7, 2011 at 6:40 pm |
  2. Angie

Anderson's RidicuList is quickly becoming one of my favorite, silly pleasures. It's one of the few things that regularly makes me laugh out loud! Thanks!

September 7, 2011 at 4:48 pm |
  3. Carrie Holley

This poor babysitter and kids! How can child welfare not say these kids are being abused mentally. Kate is a total zero as a mother or human being.

September 7, 2011 at 4:38 pm |
  4. Leslie Scott

She's either sleeping with Steve the bodyguard, or wants to sleep with Steve the bodyguard. And it has to be in the beginning stages of their relationship. I don't care what a spoiled freak you are – that little fit was all about the booty.....

September 7, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
  5. Diane Cormier Leger

Anderson – I don't think I laughed as much as I did about your segment of Kate Gosselin. I never realized you were a comedian. I was so a fan of Jon & Kate plus 8 – but now am feeling really sorry for those children.
    Thanks for the laugh – I really did need it today. Regards, Diane

September 7, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
  6. Lori - PA

Jon should file for full custody of the kids.

September 7, 2011 at 2:18 pm |
  7. Brigitte Comtois

OMG....I cannot believe this..I watched it 3 times.....she is ridicilously immature....Anderson, your face says it all, your comments..too funny... Gosselin should receive a stoopid award for this, cant believe people are still watching this. kate went from cute to ridicilous in a flash!!! Keep it up Anderson I love this ridiculist...From Canada!

September 7, 2011 at 1:34 pm |
  8. mary

thank you you mossed some of the other stuff. This woman is mental l and needs help. that is not Ashley that is kate's paid best fried.

September 7, 2011 at 10:25 am |
  9. Jennifer - Michigan

Uh.....OK? It's obvious the kids get the pizza......adults can eat salad or whatever is left after the kids eat, touch everything, etc.......Seriously? Wow, the kids come first – adults can make due – especially body guards. crazy.

September 7, 2011 at 9:18 am |
  10. Linda

Your Kate Gosselin 'Ridiculist' bit was great! Put a smile on my face on this rainy NY morning. Thanks!

September 7, 2011 at 7:48 am |