AC360 Thursday 8p

Are crews preparing to move to "Plan B" in the search for Flight 370? The latest tonight live on AC360.
August 18th, 2011

The RidicuList: Case of the giggles

Editor's note: Anderson Cooper explains why a case of the giggles has added "Last Night's RidicuList" to the RidicuList.

Filed under: The RidicuList
  1. Kendra Thompkins

Loved Anderson's giggle fest the other night! He did a great job reCOOPERating!

August 22, 2011 at 10:24 pm |
  2. Marilyn from Washington

Anderson,

The economy and the stock market has me worried but when I'm in need of a smile and a laugh, I just have to replay the video of you giggling on the Ridiculist. Thanks for brightening my day!

August 22, 2011 at 5:39 pm |
  3. Michael

Anderson Cooper needs to become President of the United States – he has the publicity and he would be light years ahead of any politician. Please we need someone who is actually intelligent, someone who's brain might still be attached at a few points. I am really tired of having the same old people running with different names. There is never anyone good to choose from. I am calling for a demand to make Anderson Cooper President of the United States.

August 21, 2011 at 10:35 pm |
  4. MicheleG

And of course, the harder you try to NOT giggle the worse it gets! Kind of like a Law of Physics. An Inverse Law.

If you MUST NOT break up, you WILL, therefore, break up.

Like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like,...................

August 21, 2011 at 3:16 pm |
  5. Gayle Hampton

Thank you for allowing us to have a good, sincere, genuine laugh. We need to do more of it, especially CNN

August 21, 2011 at 3:03 pm |
  6. Jeanne Vacca

It was adorable and made me laugh hysterically. Thank you for making my day.We love you in Poughkeepsie, NY!!!

August 20, 2011 at 9:34 pm |
  7. Shirley Stewart

Coop......NOT poop! I laughed soooooo hard I tinkled (not depardieu 2) after watching and listening to your giggle.....didn't know you had it in you! Enjoyed!

August 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm |
  8. Mohamed Mohamed

Hi Anderson
    I really like to watch CNN every day and I really like you and your show. But in the last a few days I really don't know what happened...CNN used to show everything going on in the middle east, and there is a big problem between Israel and Egypt, none of any news channels showed anything about it and i really don't know why. Is that because Israel started the problem and you guys don't want them to look bad or what. I guess your job is to show everyone what is going no matter what.
    Mohamed Mohamed

August 20, 2011 at 5:28 pm |
  9. Jan

Anderson, if Gerard Depardieu does indeed have a prostate issue, then your 'commentary' was way
    out of line. You are in a position to educate the public, not ridicule the 'underdog.'
    Cheers!

August 20, 2011 at 11:40 am |
  10. Brett Hagey

On behalf of the people of Canada, I'm sorry some of us are just too anal, lol!

August 20, 2011 at 11:00 am |
  11. Marge

I loved it live and I still love it on the replay. Sometime we just need a good laugh!

August 20, 2011 at 9:47 am |
  12. Cindee

Anderson
    Thanks for being real in your interviews. You're finally giving us the real news and not letting people getting away with lying!

August 20, 2011 at 1:25 am |
  13. Tariq Butt

This is the 1st time I am commenting here. So therefore I have a few comments.
    - The giggling made Anderson Cooper look silly and unprofessional. I was amazed that instead of apologizing the next day, showed most of it again.
    - Why is it OK to show graphic pictures of dead Syrian children and people being beaten up, but not OK to show kids being mutilated and peaceful protesters being beaten up daily by Israelis. You can find a lot of videos on Youtube. Why was it too graphic to show the hundreds of pictures of kids killed during Bush's "Shock & Awe" and all the US bombings in Afghanistan ? There seems to be a double standard here and that is why I rarely watch CNN.

August 20, 2011 at 12:41 am |
  14. Lupe

Loved it! He's charismatic, intelligent, passionate about his job...and funny.

August 19, 2011 at 10:32 pm |
  15. micki

Awesome

August 19, 2011 at 10:19 pm |
  16. audrey

Anderson- you are so hilarious! LOVE this. Nice to have some giggles during so much bad news.

August 19, 2011 at 9:30 pm |
  17. J.C. Towler

That is the most infectious laugh I've been exposed to in a long while. Thanks for the multiple chuckles.

August 19, 2011 at 9:21 pm |