June 28th, 2011

The RidicuList: Kim Kardashian haters

Editor's note: For questioning whether Kim Kardashian's butt was real, Anderson Cooper adds a bunch of haters to AC360's RidicuList.

1. TrgdyAnn

I #LOVE You Anderson, and as 4 Kim or any other Kardashian (or their body parts), I've NEVER insulted my intelligence, or wasted MY precious time by watching ANY episodes of their crappy so-called reality TV and could care less about them, or their Arse's,....LOL

June 28, 2011 at 7:36 pm |
  2. Kare

Anderson!

Finally!

June 28, 2011 at 3:57 pm |
  3. Claudia, Houston, Tx

The men love Kim and the women with the flat butts hate her. Black women have always been described as have big butts and Kim's is just natural just like ours, God bless the child. Women with flat butts are dying to enlarge them and should be thankful for what God gave them and stop player hating, it ain't hurting Kim.

June 28, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
  4. Susan

Hahahaha...ha! Very funny!
    My butt is reaol...my hair is reaol....my boobs are reaol...my eyeballs are reaol...my need to be in the public eye 24 hours a day is reaol...

What a relief, thanks Anderson, now we can finally focus on the important issues, like when will Paris get arrested again, or where can we find a new talentless reality star to enrich our lives with mindless dribble?

June 28, 2011 at 12:10 pm |
  5. Michelle, AZ

I am on that Ridiculist...NOT a Kardashian fan, can't even believe people enjoy watching those shallow women for entertainment.....

June 28, 2011 at 10:35 am |
  6. Karen Cartwright

I think this is one of the most ridiculous of the Ridiculist presentations. I can't believe people have nothing better to do than care if Kim Kardashian's butt is real or not, but to actually make a topic about it in this venue is even more ridiculous. It's as bad a watching Paris Hilton carry her dog around. B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! Who the heck CARES??? Anderson, the show must be hitting bottom to find topics if this is all it can come up with. You're slippin' Anderson. I expect better than this from you. People need to get a life and this episode of the Ridiculist needs to be put on the Ridiculist. 🙂

June 28, 2011 at 1:50 am |
  7. Kyisha Thompson

"Kim and the other one", "the bun-jamins"! I actually had to replay it because I was laughing so hard. Fantastic!

June 28, 2011 at 1:49 am |
  8. Olya

and the sad thing is that that cash paid for X-ray could have bought a load of malaria medicine. Nothing I hate more than people so full of themselves they actually think the world can't go on without them

June 28, 2011 at 1:15 am |
  9. June Dickinson

Watching 360 tonight I was aghast, astonished and amazed how ridiculous your RidicuList was and how much time was spent spent on it when here in New Mexico the Los Alamos National Lab (have you heard of it?) is once again threatened by a massive out of control wild fire. The town had mandatory evacuation orders this afternoon as the fire was a few miles away and had also started on LANL property. Anderson, you're the tops but eat humble pie and put yourself on the RidicuList for this grave oversight – who honestly cares about Kim K's butt? Check Las Conchas fire, NM and you will see what I mean.

June 28, 2011 at 12:53 am |