AC360 Monday 8p

There are growing questions about the ferry crew's actions. The latest on the South Korean ferry disaster live on AC360.
May 21st, 2011

The RidicuList: Got weekend plans?

Editor's note: For not believing the end of the world is coming, Anderson Cooper adds anyone with weekend plans to AC360's RidicuList.

1. Tracy Holowczenko

I need to know the name of the book about the Congo. Anderson interviewed the author Friday night.I thought it was dancing with monster but I think I am wrong but close.

May 22, 2011 at 1:31 am |
  2. Darrell

What if the rapture did happen and no one was worthy?

May 21, 2011 at 11:27 pm |
  3. marina

Where is your faith!! Read your Bible!

May 21, 2011 at 11:59 am |
  4. TBF

The RAPTURE thing is getting ridiculous. Whats wrong with these people? The dead shall be raised? OH MY, Osama Bin Ladin just got killed, do we have to kill him again?

May 21, 2011 at 9:49 am |
  5. Nancy Needhima

Today's Ridiculist is the first best birthday gift of the day. I had someone wish me one day before just in case she will go on to 'be with the Lord' and not be around to wish me. And to add to her fears, there was power failure whole of last night and it started raining in the middle of summer (which is truly a blessing in this part of the world given the soaring temperature). It creeped her out. Judgement day claims were annoying and felt like someone was pouring a bucket of water on my day. Thanks Mr. Cooper, this morning I had a hearty laugh with 'Got Weekend Plans?' You made my day and it was a really good one :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

May 21, 2011 at 5:43 am |
  6. Christopher Davis

Hey Anderson,
    Im actually at the Jersey shore right now waiting for the fog to clear so I can see the alignment of the planets as they rise with the sun. Unfortunately, however, the fog appears to be relentlessly unforgiving to allow me to see the sight I came out to see. Oh well. :(

May 21, 2011 at 5:16 am |
  7. Chowan Aforo

I've got plans to work this weekend & business is really picking up! The Upper Room Enterprises specializes in making sure you're famous in the afterlife! THERE'S A SMALL FEE TO GET THE PAPERWORK STARTED IMMEDIATELY!

May 21, 2011 at 4:51 am |
  8. Virginia

My friends and I will be having a 'Rapture' party! May as well celebrate the fact that none of us will be taken.

May 21, 2011 at 4:01 am |
  9. john elaigwu

jesus said no one knows when. it was just another false alarm. but does not mean rapture is not real.

May 21, 2011 at 3:15 am |
  10. Lynise Akibola

Yes sir, I plan to stay home and relax. Will not let a preacher who is trying to play God predict what will happen on any day, Enjoying life to the fullest<3

May 21, 2011 at 3:12 am |
  11. Dominique

I think that people who think the end of the world is comming tomorrow is a joke...wat are all these people gonna do when the wake up monday morning and the world is still here? and also shouldnt they do something about these bilboards around town? isnt there something against false advertisment?

May 21, 2011 at 2:49 am |
  12. Jonny B. Mitchell

I plan on being apart of Long Beach Pride Sunday with a t-shirt that says 'I survived Doomsday!'

May 21, 2011 at 2:44 am |