May 2nd, 2011
  1. Elaine

Anderson – I watch your show all the time but tonite I can barely stand to listen to it because of all the background at Ground Zero. What is the point of standing outside of ground zero in the evening to interview people who are not at the site. All that noice in the background really distracts and is pointless.

May 3, 2011 at 1:49 am |
  2. terry

Although I feel that Osama's elimination was justified, I also believe that we must remember that he had a family, just as all humans do and I am sure that they are, and will be, in mourning for many days to come. I am certain not all of them shared his views or ideas and have suffered deeply because of his actions. The taking of anyone's life, friend or foe should never be cellibrated or showcased as a positive thing and the faces on the US administration during the operation clearly demonstrate this. I am a Christian and live in a small town in Canada where I grew up with four Muslim families surrounding me. I am now in my fourties and My Muslim neighbors have always been kind, caring, and hard working people. We have shared many laughs, meals, religious discussions, and have attended each others family funerals over the years and have never lost mutual respect once for each other. My Daughter was diagnosed with Cancer six years ago and they not only supported us spiritualy and financialy, but they still occasionally call to see how she is doing. We are all still best friends and our children as well as Grand children enjoy the same multicultural integrity today. The "War" is not about Muslims, Christians, or any other religous following. It is about bad people with destructive ideas who are simply want to maintain their power, wealth and celebrity status and nothing more. The Brave Lady in Lybia and all the other people in the Arab world who have spoken out recently prove that these Paradigms are no longer acceptable. "The New World Order" could simply be Global Democratic Freedom.

May 3, 2011 at 12:46 am |
  3. Tiger W

Mr Cooper, I am watching your show tonight and seeing Mr bin Laden's name as Osama, but on the Fox nexs channel, they have it as Usama, which is it? Is the Fox channel trying to change the spelling because it is spelled VERY similar to "Obama"?

Also, I'm on the fence about if the shooting of Bin Laden is true and the facts presented to us in America are correct. First we are hearing that we might now be able to see photos of him to let us decide if it is for real, then to top it off, they supposedly took his body out and dumped him in the sea within 24hrs, because of religious beliefs.. Now I'm no more of a conspiracy theorists as the next guy, BUT COME ON! Show some proof!. Let the American people judge for themselves. When Saddam's boys were killed, we were "big boys" enough to see those pictures without having nightmares, but now for some 'unknown' reason, we need to have our eyes shielded from HIS pictures?

Give Me a Break!

Tiger from OK

May 2, 2011 at 11:49 pm |
  4. David Schoolcraft

Personally I hope that this is not another attempt by our Government to try and pull the wool over our american eyes. for our sake and the worlds I hope this really happened, however, we are talking about US officials and we all know that they are not known to be truthful. So how is it they could perform DNA so quick when in the real world it takes days or weeks, why no pictures, in this age of pocket cameras and videos, just sounds like another Warren commission white wash. Sorry, but I need more proof than just telling me it happened.

May 2, 2011 at 11:42 pm |
  5. Subhadra

The culture in Binladen's host country is "it is the people's business to know about other peoples' business" and so how could the neighbors not know about him being there?

May 2, 2011 at 11:07 pm |
  6. jeremy

Somebody needs to get Pervez Musharraf on the phone and ask him how could you not know he was 60 miles up the street and over the mountain. Really Musharraf

May 2, 2011 at 11:05 pm |
  7. Michaela

Obama could have been working with Osama because they are both Americans. You heard Osama, the attacks will never stop. Obama could be giving them info. Don't doubt this, check Obama. Interrogate him.

May 2, 2011 at 10:54 pm |
  8. Robert Burns

We should target the heads of terrorism. Eventually, they may fear stepping into those positions. Wars have not gotten the results we seek.

May 2, 2011 at 10:50 pm |
  9. MOHAMMED PERVEZ JAMAL

Osama Bin Laden was a biblical "SATAN" ,"ANTI CHRIST" and an infidel of the third kind. God bless UNCLE SAM for riddance of this "SATAN" from mother Earth. Whenever a devil threatens humanity; it's one and only the brave, fearless Americans rise to the occasion : Whether it is Hitler,Mussolini or Saddam. Hats Off to our men and women in uniform. God bless them and their families.

May 2, 2011 at 10:33 pm |
  10. anna

I feel like we are watching an episode of 24 there are so many facts that we as a united nation will never know about, however; i do believe that there are many extenuating circumstances to how all of sudden after close to 10 years this murderous scoundrel was killed.. I think I can speak for all my fellow Americans where are pictures of his dead body..
    Americans deserve to see the real deal and not just listen to all the propaganda of the Devil's death...

May 2, 2011 at 10:29 pm |
  11. jan

Amazing how conspiracy theories were out so quickly : he was actually killed last week, the White House revelers were staged,
    and mostly because of an early AP report.

May 2, 2011 at 10:18 pm |