February 21st, 2011
  1. Eric

To the People of Libya I support you:
    This day the world declared to you in one voice: "You will not go quietly into the night! You will not vanish without a fight! You are going to live on! You will survive! Today you fight to celebrate your Independence."

February 22, 2011 at 2:02 pm |
  2. Claudia, Houston, Tx

Governor Walker of Wisconsin is no better than Gadhafi or Mubarak who is rising to power on the backs of the poor working class by striping them of their rights. Hasn't the U.S. learned anything?

February 22, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
  3. Achilles

He is insane for sure

February 22, 2011 at 9:13 am |
  4. Talal Hefnawy

Mr. Cooper
    I don't believe that the person in the brief video from Libya is in fact Gaddafi. The jaw and the eyes are different. The use of strange hat to cover most of the features and waving the umbrella infront of the face confirms my conclusion. Any chance CNN has picture analysts to examine what I am saying?

February 22, 2011 at 9:04 am |
  5. diana

Muammar Gadhafi looks like a common drug dealer – a thug.

I feel we have a responsibility in putting a stop to a genocide underway. Gadhafi will do anything to keep his status quo so lets recognize this now -before more people are killed.

This is our world and we have a moral obligation to stand for one another when faced with one person trying to kill all to stay in control. It is one thing to push our views if others are happy with their lot but in this case they are crying out for help. I do hope to see some aid to these pepole soon.

February 22, 2011 at 8:31 am |
  6. Solomon

Hello Anderson,

I am a big fan of AC360. You are doing a great job showing to the world how crule Gadaffi & his regime is. Please have a time slot in shows to expose to the world the rest of these crule dectators in Africa. for example, Ethiopia, Sudan, Zimbabue...etc.

February 22, 2011 at 1:29 am |