February 8th, 2011
  1. Tim Gibson

One might ask how wealthy are those in leadership roles here in the USA. A nation that lives in a glass house should not cast stones.

February 9, 2011 at 4:59 pm |
  2. Lilith Anderson

He is very wealthy and needs to give the money back to Egypt. It is criminal how the Egyptian people live. I saw people from the north to the south and they are malnourished. He is a criminal and needs to be tried for his crimes against his people.

February 9, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
  3. Barry

Mr Cooper, I said it last week, his wealth I hope comes to light, your beating, you now will not let go, thank you for all the good people of the world.
    These bad people need to be given big lessons.
    No way should his or other families live very wealthy lives because of ill gotten wealth. That's all over the world.
    Track them all for ever and take it all back. Give it back where it will make a difference.
    Keep going, don't let the bad people rest.

February 9, 2011 at 1:21 pm |
  4. ann Ibrahim

If you want to know where he got his wealth you should find out about the Ottomen empire he stole from the family's that really own it ...It is the biggest will of the world..and he has taken it with a few of the lawyers missing and others threatened...it was to be destributed to rightful owners about 15years ago but was stopped.

February 9, 2011 at 11:35 am |
  5. Amy

Dear Anderson Cooper,
    I am an Egyptian American woman physician living in CA since 16 years. I follow your show on CNN since 15 days. Just want to express gratitude from the bottom of my heart,bow up to your bravery and persistent efforts to help my people. Would love to meet with you or talk to you.

February 9, 2011 at 4:27 am |
  6. Laura

I wish every American that belives in Liberty, and Justice for All. Would join our Egyption Americans, and stand in the street with them. To show them how much we believe in their cause.
    Laura

February 9, 2011 at 3:47 am |
  7. Wahid Boctor

Mr. Ajami I love what you said today about the revolution and how day by day it changes.. I hope the White House hear what you are saying.
    A new unborn and a dying regime and how dangeroius it is.

February 9, 2011 at 2:38 am |
  8. Wahid Boctor

David Gurgen exellent analyses.. I am recieving a lot of admiration for your analyses..Thank you.

February 9, 2011 at 2:32 am |
  9. Wahid Boctor

Thank you Anderson ..Exellent coverage for Egypt and the revolution.

February 9, 2011 at 2:27 am |
  10. A Mitchell

In your report by Tom Foreman,you quote from the Egyptian constitution that "The (President) may not receive any other salary or renumeration (sic)". I'm just a poorly educated Southerner from Louisiana, but I do not need a Harvard degree to know the correct
    word is "remuneration" from the Latin word remunerari, to reward; to pay or compensate

February 9, 2011 at 1:00 am |
  11. adel

im egyptian and i love to watch CNN especially egyptian events these days but i have to comment to say that CNN shows the dark side of the news and highlighted day and night and the studio acts and states the same information as aljazeera, egypts #1 hated news broadcast; you insist that mubarak should leave now but he cannot leave for the sake of his country, Egypt. You should read more about recent Egyptian constitution.

February 9, 2011 at 12:18 am |