AC360 Tuesday 8p

Ferry crew members answered questions about why more life rafts were not deployed. Tonight on AC360, the latest from South Korea on the effort to reach victims.
February 2nd, 2011
  1. John S

Just goes to show you how many people hate America around the world.
    Sometimes I think they hate America more then their own pathetic leaders.

February 3, 2011 at 11:28 am |
  2. sherry hadfield

I was so worried about Anderson Cooper after watching faithfully his reporting on Egypt events the last frew days. I wondered this morning where he might be, or is he safe. I am so relieved to hear he and his crew are home safe.

I found I didnot want him to place himself in such a situation again However knowing his bravery and adiction to great reporting and telling or getting at the truth still prevails in his heart. Welcome home.

February 3, 2011 at 10:58 am |
  3. Laurie Anne

Hi Anderson. Please stay safe. I know that you do this for us to bring us the best that you can & show us the real picture of the goings on. Thank you is not enough. I am praying for you all. God bless you & your crew.

February 3, 2011 at 10:06 am |
  4. Edward Hayes

AC, be safe my brother. We need you IN this world to do just what you do but please, be safe. Bless you and your crew and all of your families.

February 3, 2011 at 9:33 am |
  5. Mohamed T Mohamed

Hi Mr.Cooper
    Iam Egyptian lives in USA California and iam one of your fans.i was so sad to see what happened to you in Egypt.these people that attcked you they are not realy Egyptian.The Gov paied them to do all that.and all what i wanna say is iam so sorry.and plz becarful you don`t know what this stupid gov might do
    God bless you

February 3, 2011 at 9:00 am |
  6. Tracey Labbe

Dear Anderson,
    I am and have been a fan of yours for a long time. I never write or comment on any website's, but felt compelled to send you off a quick note after seeing what you and your crew went through yesterday.
    That must have been incredibly difficult and scary for all of you. I wanted to write to say that I'm very happy that you and your crew made it through with no serious injuries. Your professionalism and talent for reporting would be sorely misse if anything happen to you or your crew while there.
    Please do your best to take care while reporting there for the benefit of all of us sitting at home and watching you on TV. Thank you and your crew for bringing the american people closer to what is truly going on, hopefully it will encourage us all to do things that will make a difference for everyone in the world not just in the US.

Again – please take care of yorself and your crew.

February 3, 2011 at 7:57 am |
  7. Scott

Anderson, I saw your show last night and know that you're alright for now. Please don't take another risk like that! Please reconsider whether or nor being in Cairo is the right thing.

I wish you and your crew as much safety as possible!

February 3, 2011 at 6:25 am |
  8. Ahmed Q.

Anderson ... I'm sorry for what you experienced Today from Mubarak thugs. That is exactly how we (Egyptians) were treated by Mubarak's men for three decades now. I'm really ashamed that you experienced this while you were just doing your job. Please, take care Anderson and stay safe. I admire your work and will always appreciate what you are doing.

FYI: Mubarak thugs will attack Foreign Journalists because they were told that those Journalists are part of the conspiracy planned by the US, Qatar and Israel to support protesters which we all know is not true.

February 3, 2011 at 3:50 am |
  9. Peter Pedro

I'm wondering why they attacked Anderson? It's interesting to see how maybe one or a few people recognoised him and suddenly everybody was behind him. When that happens nobody can make them stop and that's how mobs commit many unfair attacks.

February 3, 2011 at 2:55 am |
  10. Anna

Thank you Anderson and the CNN team for keeping us informed. Absolutely great job.It is heartbreaking to see that the wishes of the Egyptian people are not being respected by their leader, and civilians are being harmed in an effort to get the change they desperately desire. I pray for your safety and that of your team. Keep up the good work.

February 3, 2011 at 1:40 am |
  11. Susan Dykema

I am so sorry to hear of your crew and yourself Mr. Cooper of getting hurt. I remember you helped a little bleeding boy in Haiti. May God be you and your team in Egypt.

Sincerely,
    Dykema family in Auburn, Washington.

February 3, 2011 at 1:07 am |
  12. Jan

I am happy that no one was seriously injured or killed
    I believe it's time for all journalists to pull out of Egypt. Let these people fight it out. The Middle East has always been hotbed of war and uprisings & this is no different. If the appearance of Americans is going to stir the pot, then leave Egypt to it's own devices. Why make matters worse?

February 3, 2011 at 1:02 am |
  13. michelle R.

Fantastic coverage(as always) under the circumstances. Please stay safe guys. Anderson, you are going to give your mother a stroke. Just watch your backs, it looks a mess!

February 3, 2011 at 12:42 am |
  14. Sally

Anderson, please stay safe, but keep doing what you to best by getting a first-hand account as to what is transpiring without any biased spin. <3

February 2, 2011 at 11:55 pm |
  15. Merci Amador

Mr Cooper, you are a true journalist. We can't thank you and your crew enough in showing the world what is really happening in Egypt! Hope you and your crew will make it out of there safely and unharmed! As for Mubarak, please listen to your people and step down! To all the protestor, please stay calm and voice out your grievances in a democratic way not violently!

February 2, 2011 at 10:47 pm |
  16. Jeff

You and your film crew handled the scary situation very well today. I'm surprised that the Eygptian people wouldn't want CNN (especially you ) to provide a fair and balanced report of the crisis for the world to see. The voilence does not put a positive show for their cause.

February 2, 2011 at 10:45 pm |
  17. Panitra Jackson

There is a civil unrest in Egypt. The U.S. gov't has sponsored and supported Marubak's regime. Why would we not think that Egyptians would not turn on Americans and American media? All Egyptians are not in favor of the ousting of Marubak. If Marubak is the enemy, The U.S is his bestfriend.

February 2, 2011 at 10:40 pm |
  18. Oliver Spiegler

Stay safe Anderson. Thank you for your reporting. I think you're one of the best journalists. Again stay safe. No story is worth getting killed over.

February 2, 2011 at 10:34 pm |