November 12th, 2010
  1. Matis

Thank you so much Anderson for keeping this on the headlines. We cannot stop until they man up and stop selling pedophilia. Unfortunately, causes get a lot of notice and then fall by the wayside (which I'm sure is exactly what Amazon is hoping for). Let's keep this cause alive!!

November 13, 2010 at 11:27 am |
  2. Kevin Cambodia

I just watched you and John Walsh do a story on Cambodia and child prostitution.
    I'd like you to know that Cambodia relies on tourism and you’re giving the country a bad rap.
    Cambodia has done a lot in the past 5 years to clean up child prostitution and prostitution.
    If your caught with an under aged girl you'll get an automatic 25 year jail sentence.
    Prime Minister Hun Sen has and is coming down hard on sex tourism.
    If you’re a pedophile, Cambodia is the last country you want to come too. Stay in the US where there are more child prostitutes than any other country and where sentences are light for pedophiles or go to Thailand or India, where sex tourism is rampant.

November 12, 2010 at 11:47 pm |
  3. Ida

I recall Amazons statement you showed the other night and they said something like they're not promoting or supporting anything illegal. But they where. Pedophilia is illegal. What is wrong with Amazon are they crazy??

November 12, 2010 at 7:59 pm |
  4. Lyric Joseph-Armstrong

This is outrageous. Also, Amazon.com has books that have nude pictures of children such as; "Radiant Identities" by Jock Sturges, Elizabeth Beverly, and A. D. Coleman. My heart is crying out in deep prayer for our children. They should not be the subject of the devil's playground.

November 12, 2010 at 6:32 pm |
  5. Joan Sabourin

Nov. 12, 2010

Re: John Walsh's comment about 100,000 sex abuse victims demonstrating in from of the Vatican and few weeks ago. It actually was just 100 – check various web sites.

November 12, 2010 at 4:57 pm |
  6. marianne salvia

dear anderson, saw your program last night on amazon and pedophilia. am absoultely disgusted.problem lies with our law makers and their inability to concentrate hard laws for this offense. wrote toamazon and got a reply that told me they put my email inthe trash. please keep this story going as it is the ruination of many children's lives. thank you for bring this to attention. will not purchase from amazon unless they stand up and do something about this.

November 12, 2010 at 4:07 pm |
  7. Bobby Jenkinis

I am a long time customer of Amazon. Today I cancelled all my pre-orders. I will not be a customer of a company that profits from the sale of pedophilia merchandise. Thanks Anderson and Mr. Walsh
    Regards,
    Bobby Jenkins

November 12, 2010 at 3:08 pm |
  8. MsMartyD

I would urge everyone to contact their state legislators and tell them to do a hurry up bill to make possession of these books illegal. It can't hurt to tell them that your vote is at stake. If one state moves on this others will follow.

November 12, 2010 at 2:19 pm |
  9. MsMartyD

I just sat down and have started emailing all the vendors from whom I have ordered in the last six months to tell THEM why I won't be shopping at amazon any more. Not everyone has that much time but I'm retired and I figure it's time to do something constructive with my life. I would urge anyone who has some time on their hands to do the same. amazon won't listen to CNN or John Walsh but I'll bet their vendors can reach them.

November 12, 2010 at 1:08 pm |