September 16th, 2010

Christine O’Donnell’s claims vs. the facts: Join the live chat

What you might not know about the Tea Party sensation of the moment, Delaware's GOP Senatorial nominee Christine O'Donnell. She’s trailing her opponent badly in a poll out today, but crushing him in the money race, claiming close to a million dollars in contributions in the last 24 hours alone. But as the money flows in, we’re also learning more about how she spent some of the money left over from her former campaign as well as inconsistencies between some of her statements and the facts. Keeping them honest, we’ll be checking the rhetoric against reality.

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. lisal -canada

btw ... kelly is absolutely adorable – she's very funny! have a great nite.

September 16, 2010 at 11:00 pm |
  2. Janis Hewitt

Good night everyone. You are too funny, Mr. Cooper. I can't wait to see you fill in for "My Life on the D List", too.

September 16, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  3. Libby

Good Night, Sleep tight ~~ tomorrow is TGIF.. 😀

September 16, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  4. Emily

Good night Anderson, Isha, 360°Team, Jo Ann, Mike, David, Libby, Megan, Nicole, Sree, Nancy, Gloria, & Bloggers!

You'll have to tell me if you broke that record.

September 16, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  5. Karin Urban from Berlin/Germany

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!
    Thanks for a great show, Anderson and Isha!

September 16, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  6. Heather - Spokane, WA

No one really knows what someone else feels so it just may be true that Mrs Obama may feel that way.

Mattress dominos....interesting. Have a good night all

September 16, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  7. Starr, formerly known as vincent

Thank you and good night Anderson & Team 360. Wow, time really flew tonight. I wish you a safe day tomorrow.

Good night All. Really enjoy this blog, great conversation tonight. I wish you all a safe day tomorrow.

Wow, that NYC storm film was amazing.
    Thank God the small business bill passed out of the Senate.

I'll certainly be watching Anderson tomorrow AM filling in for Regis.

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  8. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

My goodness big storm in NYC!!! YIKES!

Good night Anderson, Megan, Isha, David G, Martina, Nicole, Kim, Emily, Gloria, Dodie, Mike, Casey, Milan, Vivan, Gabriela, Cessy, Paula, Isabel, David-Indiana, JoAnn, Monica, Kathy, Jane, Gayle, Renee, Caroline, (Danie,) Lori, (Adelaide,) BettyAnn, Starr, Heather, Sharon, Karin, Dulcie, Sree, Michael, Karen, Miranda, Nancy, Sue, Kenya, Libby, Nina, Samantha others and my friend Twitter/Facebook Bloggers!!!!
    See you on Monday night, Have a great night & Sleep tight everyone!!! Have a great weekend! Thanks for coming in to join us tonight!
    Day of the shot with Kelly and Anderson of line up backward like domines!!!!! yay!!!! Awesome shot, LOL So funny Anderson, Thanks Anderson!!!!

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  9. Chi

Good night AC and 360ers 🙂

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  10. Karen, MN

Funny shot. I'll be watching you on Regis and Kelly tomorrow.
    Good Night to all.

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  11. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Night Eveyone! I missed the spot!

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  12. Sue R. Canton MI.

Good night AC360Team and fellow bloggers.
    Great show tonight Anderson.

Stay safe everyone.
    To many bad storms.

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  13. lisal -canada

that is priceless ... 🙂 the tesae???

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  14. Emily

This looks like funny! 🙂

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  15. Libby

Anderson playing human dominos.. LOL! 😀

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  16. Samantha Rowley - Nashville, TN

Another great show Anderson! Just love you bloggers...we agree & disagree but generally respect each others comments. Hope everyone has a great evening.

September 16, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  17. Lori, CA

Anderson, stay safe! Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

September 16, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  18. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

"It not easy being First Lady!" I would love it; I would play it to the "T" meeting and greeting!

September 16, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  19. Ashley

I'm going to go beyond politics and put my personal views of Paladino's politics aside when I say this: His view on abortion in cases of rape and incest are despicable. How dare he suggest that a woman who has been violated should carry the baby of her rapist to full term. it's despicable and disgusting that he should suggest that. I can't believe someone like that with those views are elected at all. I don't care if he is a conservative or liberal . . . That was completely disturbing.

September 16, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  20. Emily

@Jo Ann,
    "Paladino thinks adoption is the only option for rape or incest? He just lost."

He said some extreme things didn't he?
    That is REALLY out there! I must agree with your conclusion.

September 16, 2010 at 10:54 pm |
  21. Janis Hewitt

The defense attorney is just doing his job and grabbing at straws as your panel said. Sometimes it must be very difficult to be a lawyer.

September 16, 2010 at 10:53 pm |