April 2nd, 2010

Radicals Demand Governors Resign: Join the Live Chat

Tonight on 360°, a U.S. extremist group has sent letters to more than 30 U.S. governors demanding they resign. The FBI warns the letters could stir violence. Plus, we wrap up our Scientology investigation.

Want to know what else we're covering? Read EVENING BUZZ

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog • T1
  1. Eli

Scientology (it is not a "church" anywhere but in America and it has everything to do with tax benefits) is a very dangerous organization. I speak from personal experience when I tell you it is true ......... true ...... that children (and/or other family members) must disconnect (church policy) from those not in scientology if those on the 'outside' disagree with the teachings and policies of this cult.

April 2, 2010 at 11:00 pm |
  2. Marvin

If a doctor wants to tell us something about health care then I think we should forget the sign and hear what he has to say. Hear's your sign ( sorry, just could not pass that up)

April 2, 2010 at 11:00 pm |
  3. David, Indiana

Yes, sometimes those april fools jokes are hard to figure out. Always good when you do though.

Good pt Lisa Bloom don't mess with kid when he's happy, esp a little kid, look at all that making up they had to do.

AC360 single ladies look at those moves.

Good night great weekend everyone.

April 2, 2010 at 11:00 pm |
  4. Mark Spencer

The Scientology followers are a lot like Mormons. I think at least the Mormons will admit that when they throw someone out they stop talking to them.

That right there, the fact that these women and everyone denies it sheds a ton of doubt on everything they say.

I believe they also see this guy, the leader as some sort of Messiah, their key to eternal life so you know they would say anything and everything to protect him.

This is the problem with a lot of religions. They start worshiping people instead of God...... and become a cult because a true religion is about God, not about people.

And if he was is great, why won't he come on TV and defend himself?

April 2, 2010 at 11:00 pm |
  5. Emily

Happy Easter & Passover!

April 2, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  6. Felicia (Georgia)

I agree with Tom Kreamer, M.D.above that all doctors "should be held to the same standards". If you a doctor cannot see all patients, the person should not be a doctor, period.

April 2, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  7. Jo Ann, North Royalton, Ohio

Good night Anderson and bloggers Emily, Nancy, and Kim. Have a great holiday weekend!

April 2, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  8. Elizabeth

with regards to the crew dancing to the single ladies, they shouldn't be paid more for doing the dance they should be paying us to watch them dance

April 2, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  9. starr, formerly known as vincent

Thank you and good night Anderson & team360- have a geat weekend!

Good night all....hope everyone has a great weekend and safe too.

@Nancy-Laddie dog doing very well, i really really love him!

The crew a delightful sight any time!! LOL

April 2, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  10. Emily

Have a great night Anderson, Lisa Bloom, Devna, 360Team, Jo Ann, Mike, Gabriela, Megan, Nancy, David & Isabel, Gloria, Casey, Adelaide A.Smith, Devin, Nicole & Bloggers!

April 2, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  11. Nancy in Oregon

Oh boy, Jan, that's scary. I'm so sorry your family had to endure that.

April 2, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  12. Mei- Arizona

Awww poor little boy. But I couldnt help but laugh. and the AC360 Crew doing the dance Hilarious!!!!!

Another great show. Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter everyone.
    Good night

April 2, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  13. Cessy - Chicago

AC360 staff! You're the best~!!!

good night, everyone! Have a GRrrreat weekend to you all. Gonna be warm here in Chicago! Be safe.

see ya, Anderson : )

April 2, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  14. Tracy in Texas

LOL I love the guys dancing to "Single Lady". What a hoot!

April 2, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  15. Kim- Ohio

The shot....poor baby!!! Love the 360 team's dancing. Ha Ha!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Good night Anderson, 360 Team, everyone!!

April 2, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  16. Soledad Gomez

That's going to be Ac with the three kids,

April 2, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  17. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Night Everyone! Have a good weekend, enjoy! Have fun kids! "Anderson's dancing crew!"

April 2, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  18. Emily

Anderson, one day you have to get up there and Dance!
    (anyone can do it!, as you said!)

Bob looked good!

April 2, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  19. Isabel

Good night Anderson and friends!
    Great show!!!

See you next week! ! Have a great weekend!

Happy Easter!!!!!!

April 2, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  20. Casey Jones - Palm Springs, CA

Wow. I never get tired of watching the crew messing around. That is truly fun. Thanks for making me laugh tonight!

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  21. Nancy in Oregon

Casey-Bachelor Father, for me!!

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  22. BettyAnn, Nacogdoches,TX

LMAO! those camera men are great! 😉 Love them! Thanx! and Poor Lisa's daughter lol i think. . .

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  23. Jan

Hi Anderson,

My husband disconnected from me and his children and parents many years ago from Scientology. It was a nightmare. He never contacted his children again and never saw his parents even on their deathbed. You have to understand that Scientology is an extremely dangerous cult that controls every aspect of a person's life and their mind. They are completely in fear of saying anything against this cult. I was harrassed for months after leaving and had to start a new life. I did that and I'm successful in my chosen career but it was very difficult as I left behind friends and of course the man that I loved for 14 years. There is really no way to describe it to someone who hasn't been through it. Thank you.

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  24. Joanna Cook

Thank you Mr. Cooper for your excellent show on Scientology. I am a former member myself, and I stand by everything Amy Scobee, Marty Rathbun, Jeff Hawkins, etc. said; my family experienced disconnection, though my mother was never formally declared a Suppressive Person and her whole crime was posting an open report online stating several instances where the church violated its own policy to its severe detriment. Because of this, my brother's girlfriend was threatened of losing her job and her family unless she broke up with him, the majority (save 1) of our Scientology friends dropped us all, even though we had helped each of them through tough times at some point or the other... My mother and I had volunteered for 6 years within the church and were considered among their top parishoners. None of that mattered. My mom spoke out against the church, we wouldn't disconnect (and we were fed up with it ourselves) and our ties to the group and any future in Scientology was severed. I am glad you are exposing this criminal organization and hope more investigations ensue. Thank you!

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  25. Jo Ann, North Royalton, Ohio

Yeah, the crew brought tears of laughter to our eyes!

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  26. Kate

haha "this is like dancing with the stars"

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  27. Valerie NYC

oh please... let Erykah Badu be. Why do we, Americans, feel so offended by nudity? We load and lock the violence everywhere but nope... no human nudity.

April 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |
  28. starr, formerly known as vincent

God bless Mr. Forsyth.

Lisa, i didn't know you had it in you. poor daughter.

The Shot: I hope the boy recovers.

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  29. Isabel

Glad that I only have 1 in the backseat of the car! lol ...

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  30. Emily

@Anderson, wouldn't you rather have interviewed those "ladies"?

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  31. Jacqueline, NY

Have a blessed Easter everyone, the celebration and remembrance of the death and resurrection of The Only Holy One. Let us recall to our hearts soul and mind the meaning of it all. The shedding of the old for the new. New birth. New beginnings. putting away the old for the new for the better.

God Bless you all!
    Jackie

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  32. Kim- Ohio

RIP John Foresyte. Prayers to the family.

Didn't know he was the voice on Charlies Angels.

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  33. Kenya

Aww poor thing..little single lady haha 😀
    Happy holiday weekend everyone!

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  34. Talar

aw so cute the crying baby!!

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  35. LisaL -Canada

aawwww... someone quick – show him the shot of the floor crew – they are single ladies buddy... it'll be ok

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  36. Karen, MN

Good Night! Have a great weekend.

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  37. Isabel

Hahaha.... The smaller child seems my son when I'm driving!
    It is difficult to drive well, but they're fun! 🙂

April 2, 2010 at 10:55 pm |