January 20th, 2010
  1. Claudia, Houston, Tx

This guy will be the fall guy for the Republican party when they vote down healthcare. Hold onto your seats, the best is yet to come.

January 20, 2010 at 10:47 am |
  2. Robbie

You don’t go hiding for three weeks when you have an in election in six weeks. Especially when you KNOW the habit and thoughts of the people you are canvassing votes from (here, independent voters). So, it did not start from New Jersey and Virginia; it was her complacency and arrogance that resulted in the defeat.

January 20, 2010 at 5:47 am |
  3. john kralik

the election in Massachusetts goes to show democrats and politicians in general that most are unhappy with the changes or lack of , and forgotten promises during the campaign. Maybe this will force republican and democrat alike to reach across the aisle and accomplish things for the better of the people.

January 20, 2010 at 3:35 am |
  4. marie

Good Morning, or what ever time it is there Anderson, I am from Canada, I listen to your dire plea, for Hospitals and Place for the Patients to go, I notice that there is lack of exchanging Information, The time the Woman was found, The Canada Ship was ashore there, and not one checked with them, the ship is equiped with beds, and Dr.s are on board, Why not Check with them, for where operated patients can go. In Case of futher, Patients Taken from Under the Rubble, I thought I would let you know, because I watch your Channel, and Canadian Channel, Just trying to Help with Some Information.
    Thank You, hope I would have helped some what.
    Marie

January 20, 2010 at 1:41 am |
  5. Daniel Olson -- Walnut Creek, CA

No one is talking about the fact that Scott Brown got more votes than John McCain did. Coakley only got 55.6% of Obama's total. How much of this is Obama supporters voting for Brown vs. just not voting in special elections? Do Democrats have poor turn-out because they are unhappy with Coakley, Obama, or health care reform, or because they just don't want to vote more than once every four years?

January 20, 2010 at 1:15 am |
  6. Francy, Boca Raton, Florida.

Thank God ! he's the right chose for the job, and there is a reason he won, I send him good wishes and much good luck, Francy, Boca Raton, Florida..........Formely from Massachusetts , my home town !

January 20, 2010 at 12:12 am |