January 14th, 2010
  1. Barbara Wander

Extemely worried about our dear friend, Barbara Wander. She goes to Haiti 3 to 4 times a year to donate and help in orphanage. Please advise if located. A white female American Citzen approximately 60 years of age.

January 14, 2010 at 6:16 pm |
  2. Esther Etienne

Hello my name is Esther located in Boston MA, I have my aunt missing with her son, please I need help to hear from them,

Julia Octama, age 38
    Jeancharles

address: Ruelle Lory # 5 Port-au-prince Haiti
    close to salomon market.

thank you! email: esthere67@yahoo.com

January 14, 2010 at 6:15 pm |
  3. junia arne

please help looking for Ernst Barthelemy and Florence Brice and Lucienne Pierre and Serge Perrete and Marie Michelle Pierre and family and Bernadette Pierre and so much more please help however you can

January 14, 2010 at 6:09 pm |
  4. Josuela Y Verna

Dear Anderson, please help me. I'm worried, and crying about that disaster that happened in Haiti, I tried hard to locate my father Jacques Yvon Verna, I could not. Please help me. I don't know if he is alive or dead.

January 14, 2010 at 6:07 pm |
  5. VA & TA

Please help us find our mom her name is Evelyne Monpoint

January 14, 2010 at 6:06 pm |
  6. dessalene,Lomeih

Clercilia Michaud is looking for her son Orvens Dessalene and daughter Lomeih dessalene

January 14, 2010 at 6:03 pm |
  7. dessalene,orvens

Clercilia Michaud is looking for her son Orvens Dessalene and daughter Lomeih Dessalene ph # 424-4888 and37-54-
    0019.

January 14, 2010 at 6:02 pm |
  8. Janis Hahn

Is there any attempt being made to make a record of the dead? I understand the efforts are aimed at recovery and rescue but I pray that someone could be taking photographs of faces and descriptions of where the individual was found (if not collecting a sample of hair) so that there could be some attempt to identify those who have died. This tragedy is so horrific as it is, but to compound it by allowing the dead to "disapear" is more than I can accept.

January 14, 2010 at 5:55 pm |
  9. ernst biron

my mother and sister is missing if you know of their whereabouts please email me. their names are Marie Fidelze Singupes and my sister name is dee-dee they live in Legane,Haiti on printre Beton road.

January 14, 2010 at 5:48 pm |
  10. Shelley Brown

Looking for Barbara Wander, American citizen, who traveled to Haiti last week from San Rafael, California. She may be near Gonaives?

January 14, 2010 at 5:46 pm |
  11. Sherry Schueman

My sister, Cindy Ahrentzen, helps run a Christian Orphanage in Port-au-Prince, Haiti called Child Hope International's Maison de Lumiere. It is located at: 18 32 51.72N 72 17 07.62W, Delmas 75, Rue Cassagnol #14, Port-au-Prince, Haiti. They have turned the Boy's Home into a makeshift hospital helping the locals, including emergency amputations AND THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF SUPPLIES AND HAD TO CLOSE THEIR DOORS TODAY 1-14-2010 with many still outside their gates dying! Please get supplies to them quickly!! Thank you so much!

Their website is: http://www.childhope.org/about/earthquake.html

January 14, 2010 at 5:33 pm |
  12. Holly donnan

We are looking for news on The Haiti Christian Orphange in Petionville it is on 54 Rue Au Dant Route De Frere by the 8 to 8 market we have 54 boys and staff there and have not heard anything from them we want to know if there are any people in Petionville that can check on this for us we are not hearing any news about petionville and are very concerned any information at hwatkins@myway.com

thanks
    holly donnan

January 14, 2010 at 5:33 pm |
  13. Vianna Faublas

I need help looking for my aunt. Her name is Niva Gourgues, she is 73 years old with Diabetes. She is probably still in her house trapped. She also lives with a 91 year old senior citizen that is blind. PLease Can anyone help me and my family. This is very devestating. Her address is 86 Rue St. Gerard, Carrefour Feuilles. PLease i beg you. Please dont give up because i still have faith she is still alive fighting.. She needs isoline for her diabetes. I registered her in ICRC and in Facbook. Please!!!!!

347-543-0679

January 14, 2010 at 5:30 pm |
  14. Tammy Christine

Faith, Hope, Love...

January 14, 2010 at 5:27 pm |
  15. roberta

has anyone seen pierre m. noel he is 52 years old and about 5'5 inches tall. believe to work at the united nations building as a mechanic. please contact roberta minnis at 772-475-5732 or 772-528-9817. you may also send an email to quade_minnis@bellsouth.net. Thank you and God Bless

January 14, 2010 at 5:27 pm |
  16. Delrina Clarin

There are several Americans working in Fondwa. We have not been able to make contact with the area. Can you tell us what is going on in that village? How great was the destruction there? Are the people safe who work in the clinic and school?

Thank you.

January 14, 2010 at 5:26 pm |
  17. jon tisme

my friend jean rene Stanis was supposed to enter the US from haiti last wednesday. i dont know if he made it or not. his address in haiti is delmas 75. please can you help. he would carry an haitian passport. thank you.

January 14, 2010 at 5:14 pm |
  18. Marie P. Louis

Please help me to locate where my mom, and my brothers and sisters and two others friend of my there names the girl name suzie, there brother and sister there live chris-roi, and delma please if hear anything call me at 862-235-8858

January 14, 2010 at 5:10 pm |
  19. nahomie julien

urgent help needed. 6 members of our family are being trap in carrefou-feuille rue st gerard # 45, they alive but the people trying to get them out need more people to help and they don't have enough material and there is a new born inside. please urgently inform the media in haiti. we need help urgently. location is rue st gerard# 45 carrefou-feuille.

January 14, 2010 at 4:57 pm |
  20. Mika Altidor

My brother is a haitian resident near the capital, city called delmas. His name is Evens Roger, aka Evens Rogers. He is 30 years old, 5'5 brown eyes, low cut hair. He lives alone. He's cell # is 0115099330368. Please have him call is family he resides in Winter Haven, Fl asap. Thank you.

January 14, 2010 at 4:52 pm |
  21. Kathiana dulcine

I need help to find my grandmother Jean Badeau she's my only grandparent left and the only one I ever knew And also my cousin Guerda Ettiene please help find these people

January 14, 2010 at 4:45 pm |
  22. Lucie Bazin

Anderson,I currently live in Dallas but all my family is in Haiti. My father is a well known preacher and school director in P-au-P around the Delmas 32 area. His name is EDDY BAZIN. I haven't heard anything at all from him or anyone else in my family. His school is called College Adelphos and our church is Eglise Chretienne De Delmas and they are located directly across from the National Television station TNH. The campus is pretty big and I'm assuming if all the buildings are still standing then it is being used as a shelter or makeshift hospital. In your tours tomorrow can you swing by there and take a look. Not hearing anything is torture!

January 14, 2010 at 4:43 pm |
  23. Angela Beth Childers

We have an orphanage in Pettionville with 50 boys and we have heard nothing. It is located off of Rue de Freres at 54 Rue Au Dant by the 8 to 8 market down from Club Jumblaya. Please if you hear anything of this area please email at Bethc22@aol.com

January 14, 2010 at 4:42 pm |
  24. Jean-Dieuvard Venant

I am looking for my mother Vania Baptist and son Marckenley Venant. Please if you have any info, via email me or call me at 425-891-2364.
    Thank you!

January 14, 2010 at 4:34 pm |
  25. loesetar

First, I would like to say that all the people of Haiti is in my prayers.

I also have family and watching the pics on CNN is extremely hard, without any tears.

for newborn infants that have no family, how can we look into adoption? once the situation is calmed?

January 14, 2010 at 4:33 pm |
  26. Isabel - Brazil.

I hope these people have an answer as soon as possible.

May God help all these people!

January 14, 2010 at 4:23 pm |
  27. Rose A Senat

Hi, My name is Rose, I terribly sadden by the devastation going on in haiti. I have immediate family there and I still can not reach them. Its been three days now and nothing. I don't know what else to do, I am in the state of panic and shock. I have two younger sisters and three younger bothers age ranging from 21 to 7 years old. Please , They live in the area of Ti Plas Kazo , Gerald Bataille, Please help. If I can only hear news that the area is fine , I would be satisfied.
    CNN please anything
    Thanks
    Rose A Senat.

January 14, 2010 at 4:21 pm |
  28. nahomie julien

i still have not heard from any members of my familly in haiti. my husband already count 10 death in his familly, 6 of his familly member are being trap on a building that collapse on tuesday at carrefour feuille, we not sur if they dead or alive. we going crazy with worried and sorrow.

January 14, 2010 at 4:19 pm |
  29. masella anselme

I'm looking for my family..Elanne Brunal....Hindi Brunal please help me!

January 14, 2010 at 4:11 pm |