January 11th, 2010
  1. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

I am tearful for Erica Hill was leaving CNN and Anderson for CBS. Erica Hill is my favorite gal to watch fill-in for Anderson, I am so sad, joy, smile in my face, what trooper for her, I like what Erica did to her duties for Campbell and Anderson. I love Erica's humor of sense, joke us including Anderson. I am thankful Erica what have work to do with Anderson and I. Erica, Good luck at CBS!! Hope you have great day at CBS! 🙂 This video made me crying that Erica left us for CBS. And Anderson, Thank you for tribune for Erica. HUGS Erica!

January 12, 2010 at 2:57 am |
  2. Enrique Baeza

I was sad to see Erica Hill leave, I thought she was awesome with Anderson Cooper and they made a great team. She will be missed so much. It just wont be the same without her. I am sure she will do well and will be loved, Great smile and personality. All the best. God bless her.

January 12, 2010 at 12:38 am |
  3. Dan

My wife and I are so sorry to hear that Erica is leaving the show. We watch AC 360 every night and always look forward to the sparring between Anderson and Erica.

She will be missed.

January 11, 2010 at 10:43 pm |
  4. Mary Lynne

Anderson & Erica are an incredible news team that had a chemistry that is not easy to find. You always made me laugh or just think a little differently. Good luck Erica on your new work, Good luck Anderson with a new sidekick, although nobody can replace Erica.

I am very happy I got to experience the best.

Aspen, Colorado

January 11, 2010 at 10:38 pm |
  5. Sherri

I'm really sad that Erica will no longer be on 360. I'll really miss her. Anderson and Erica make a great team. Hopefully they'll work together again someday.

January 11, 2010 at 10:35 pm |
  6. inmydefence

I'm so sad that Erica will no longer be on 360. I'm going to really miss her. Erica and Anderson make a great team and hopefully they'll work together again someday.

January 11, 2010 at 10:34 pm |
  7. Annie Kate

I'll miss Erica and the exchanges between her and Anderson. Erica was a great reporter and anchor and I'm glad for her that CBS recognized this and hired her; I'll miss her on 360 but I will watch her on CBS.

January 11, 2010 at 10:21 pm |
  8. Carol

I totally enjoyed the chemistry between you and Erica. Really going to miss her. Just doesn't seem that she's replaceable. But best of luck to you Erica.
    Carol
    Marysville, CA

January 11, 2010 at 7:54 pm |
  9. Ken

Wishing you all the best. Will sorely miss your smart and slightly aserbic take on the news of the day! I will miss your snappy exchanges with AC. CBS is incredibly lucky to have.you

January 11, 2010 at 5:25 pm |
  10. Gail

Will miss Erica very much. You both made a good team. Where did she go?

January 11, 2010 at 4:25 pm |
  11. Terry

Its sad that Erica left the show.She and AC were such a great team. I always looked foward to their jokes about The shots. Amazing!
    I cant wait to see who replaces her, hopefully tonight.
    All the best Erica.
    Terry
    Toronto

January 11, 2010 at 4:21 pm |
  12. Dave S.

Best of luck to you, Erica! Very sorry to see you go (if you're still reading these)

January 11, 2010 at 3:22 pm |
  13. Eugenia - San Francisco

all i have to say is this:

that was one of the sweetest things i have seen in a while.

best wishes erica!

January 11, 2010 at 3:18 pm |
  14. Sabrina in Los Angeles

I was on set as a full term pregnant woman the day she left and I was actually thinking about her because of it.

I saw the rebroadcast and I was so sad to see her go. I remember when Erica started working with Anderson.

She will be missed and loved. Good luck at ABC.

January 11, 2010 at 3:17 pm |
  15. Denise Barlow

There are very few female jouralists I enjoy watching. Erica Hill was one of them. I'll miss her on AC 360 with Anderson. She was such a joy to watch every night. Good luck to her. You are already missed and I hope to see you in front of the camera again doing what you do best....giving the best reporting on the news surrounding us. Love ya much, Erica.
    ~much hugs~
    Denise Barlow
    Tucson, AZ

January 11, 2010 at 2:27 pm |
  16. hongli

Shame on CNN for letting Erica Hill go. She displayed QUALITY and PROFESSIONALISM at the highest level. Erica could have gone on television at anytime and she would have been appreciated by the viewing public. Goodluck Erica and best wishes in the future.

January 11, 2010 at 2:19 pm |
  17. Jennifer - Michigan

Man! Very sorry to hear about Erica leaving. Best wishes and congratulations to her and her 2nd baby on the way. Maybe, you'll be working together again in the future....there is great chemistry between you both. The show will not be the same, that's for sure.

January 11, 2010 at 2:13 pm |
  18. Lilibeth

I can't begin to tell you how deeply saddened I am about Erica's leaving. I admired her from the very beginning; not only is she intelligent and funny, she also seems to be a genuinely nice person. Indeed, she is beautiful, inside and out. She's the kind of lady I aspire to be, a role model. Best of luck to you, Erica. I'll be sure to watch your programs. I know she's gone but I hope she gets a chance to read this.

Lilibeth
    Edmonds, Washington

January 11, 2010 at 12:23 pm |
  19. Isabel Siaba (Brazil)

I still can't believe that Erica left the AC360. She will be missed because he was so spontaneous on the video.

@Erica
    Good luck and best wishes! You are great and deserve all the best

January 11, 2010 at 12:02 pm |
  20. alex lyrics

This was a great side kick Anderson, I don't know how you can ever replace that chemistry, Erica love ya and good luck.

Don't be a stranger on the show, it was great to watch you guys feed off of each other with the news.

Kinda like a marriage or siblings who knew each other so well. I will miss that.

January 11, 2010 at 10:52 am |
  21. Anna, HK

AC & Erica Hill made a great news team. Really enjoyed the repartee between you & AC. The show will lose a bit of the sparkle without you on it. Hope we get the chance to see you reporting with AC again. All the best in your future endeavours Erica.

January 11, 2010 at 10:37 am |
  22. Lauren

So sorry to see Erica leave; you made a wonderful team. Good luck to Erica! Love your show AC!

January 11, 2010 at 10:05 am |
  23. Tim Gibson

How with the empty nest syndrome be dealt with? 😦

January 11, 2010 at 9:49 am |
  24. Marilyn

360 without Erica Hill and Anderson Cooper will never be the same!!
    So sorry that CNN 360 couldn't have worked things out to have kept Erica Hill. What a team Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill. It wasn't just the news, but they were to real individuals with a since of humor. That combine smiles laughter and news, making our days just a little brighter, in a down world.
    Anderson I love to watch you ,little envy, wite and ability to project the seriouse of any news in moment. I wish you the best of luck as well Anderson and will continue to watch and recieve the lastest on facebook. Erica HIll we'll miss you.

January 11, 2010 at 9:47 am |