Fort Hood is a transition point for troops who have served overseas.
The following are locations accepting blood donations to help with the tragic violence at Fort Hood:
1. All Austin Area Seton Medical Centers
Click here for a map to find the location nearest you.
* University Medical Center Brackenridge
601 East 15th Street
Austin, TX 78701
* Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas
4900 Mueller Blvd
Austin, TX 78723
* Seton Medical Center Austin
1201 West 38th Street
Austin, TX 78705
* Seton Edgar B. Davis Hospital
130 Hays Street
Luling, TX 78648
Find more locations here...
Comments are closed.
Anderson Cooper goes beyond the headlines to tell stories from many points of view, so you can make up your own mind about the news. Tune in weeknights at 8 and 10 ET on CNN.
Questions or comments? Send an email
Want to know more? Go behind the scenes with AC361°