October 22nd, 2009
  1. Trish

I would like to comment on our troops they need to comehome because there is no reason for them to stay.and i dont agree that our u.s government should give pakastan anything not when were doingbad.ppl are loosing their jobs their homes and dont know they how are going to provide. what ever billions of dollars the u.s is giving to these other countries we needit right here to boost the economy

October 23, 2009 at 5:46 am |
  2. Rebecca Love

I believe people no matter how they are should beable to walk safely down the street and marry who they want except family of corse.

October 23, 2009 at 5:29 am |
  3. Armin

Musharraf is a great man and well knowledged

October 23, 2009 at 4:08 am |
  4. M Shaheen

Finally someone making sense about Afghanistan. Karzai has just been mis-leading us for the longest time. Enough!

October 23, 2009 at 12:15 am |
  5. John

I still cant understand why US is still supporting Pakistan which is the real ....real birth place of all Terrorism.

We all know that Pakistan is diverting the funds which US has offered for different purpose.

October 22, 2009 at 11:51 pm |
  6. Ash

Afghanistan-Pakistan- It seems the focus of ANY administration is NOT in building civil communities there- the local and global keeps highlighting fear- give them a different MODE OF COMMUNICATION-NOT BULLETS-Are they hurting us? Bring down the Madrasas of the region-peace with prosperity should reduce hate and not increase the fear here. Just like any community has had to painfully introduce themselves-a minority problem not a majority but it does affect us all in the end.

October 22, 2009 at 11:50 pm |
  7. Javid Safi

Hello Anderson,
    I am an Afghan born Canadian citizen. I lived most of my live in Regina, Canada. I am a political Science major and very interested in politics. i saw your interview with former Pakistani president and i have to say that Pakistan always has behind the disaster in Afghanistan. what you see today in Afghanistan is the result of irresponsible support of the US to the terrorist groups " Mujahideen" to overthrough Dr. Najibullah government, a man who was trying not only to abolish terrorists but also terrorism from that region.

October 22, 2009 at 11:48 pm |
  8. Annie Kate

Very impressed with the interview, Anderson. The Afghanistan, India, Pakistan area seems to be our next long enduring headache. I am concerned that the militants may get some of Pakistan's nuclear material and lob a bomb at India – I hope that concern turns out to be foolish.

October 22, 2009 at 11:34 pm |