July 23rd, 2009
  1. Golden Girl 777

Actually, she's correct. WE need to step up to the plate and make a difference. We are a Godly Nation. We have roots that Far Exceed...any of the issues at hand. God help Us as we move forward. This precious lady is a wonderful spokes person for our USA..... let's listen to her understanding of what is at hand.

July 23, 2009 at 7:50 pm |
  2. earle,florida

Wow! What a woman! Bravo!!!

July 23, 2009 at 7:10 pm |
  3. Michelle

This is the moment!!!!! when we should stop! Pay attention! And really listen to what has to be done!!!!!!!

July 23, 2009 at 6:58 pm |
  4. Jules

Thanks Angie. Wish there were more of you.

July 23, 2009 at 6:49 pm |
  5. Tim

Although President Obama admitted he “did not know all of the facts in reference to Mr. Gray being arrested” he had no problem accusing the police of “making a stupid mistake”. Isn’t this stereotyping and slander? It’s disappointing that he played the race card. The only thing more disappointing is that the press failed to call him on this issue.

July 23, 2009 at 6:34 pm |
  6. Annie Kate

Joile is correct on this one – its time the Iraqis took their government back and maintain peace themselves instead of letting us do it. They will like that better and our military families will like being out of that country too.

July 23, 2009 at 6:33 pm |
  7. Judy A. Taylor-Brown

Thank you President Obama and Hillary Clinton.
    Why should my health care be tied to my employer. If I am sick I cannot work. Losing your job should NOT mean losing your health care. I am sick of all the unecessary paper work., phones calls that give you the run-a-round, blood work costing thousands of dollars that I need every four months to keep check on my Cancer not returning.
    Eliminate the high price insurance companies who ONLY WANT HEALTHY PATIENTS. None of us Want to be sick. Dealing with these insurance companies and worrying constantly about the money does nothing to improve my health.
    We need reform NOW. We need Doctors and Pharmaceutical companies to genuinely care.
    I started taking Armidex 7/2006 at a cost of $286.00 per month. Now 3 years later 7/2009 it costs $415.00. Why?
    Thank you for the Cobra subsidy. My husband and I both lost our jobs 6/22/2009. I could NOT keep my health care without the subsidy. I am 58 years old and worked my whole life. I am cancer free but must maintain my health with quarterly visits to the Oncologist at over $3500.00 a visit. Having a pre-existing condition should NOT be a punishment. No one will give me fair insurance if I let my Cobra lapse. ENOUGH........ Thank you AARP, Hillary, President Obama and countless others for your voices. It is time to be heard and not punished.

July 23, 2009 at 6:26 pm |
  8. c.ca

Why do you give airtime to this idiot?

July 23, 2009 at 6:23 pm |