July 1st, 2009
  1. Adam Sinclair

This is what happens when your mother eats to many nuts and berries, they loose their hair and get bigger for everyone to come to enjoy.

Not trying to be mean!

July 2, 2009 at 9:31 am |
  2. Sharon,Springboro,OHIO

I rescued rabbits/bunnies that were orphaned for over 15 years. I can tell you that she was probably caring for a baby squirell that could not control its body temperature. That is what I used to do. Granted I am not that endowed, but it truly is a safe place to keep them. But only for a few minutes. Babies could not be placed on a heating pad as they can die due to over heating. I know it sounds crazy but trust me....it works. After I rehabilitated them, I set them free in our local state park.

July 1, 2009 at 9:06 pm |
  3. Melanie

Today is Canada Day, so could it be "Rocky the Squirrel"?

July 1, 2009 at 6:53 pm |
  4. Jan Miller

God knows what else might have come out if she had been wearing shorts!

July 1, 2009 at 12:43 pm |
  5. Kelly Rommann

WOW, that is just wrong on so many levels. lol

July 1, 2009 at 12:07 pm |
  6. Robin

HOLD THE PRESSES! This is amazing, what incredible news you deliver!

July 1, 2009 at 11:45 am |
  7. Piper

They walk among us, scary.

July 1, 2009 at 11:37 am |
  8. Janice Dash

That was just to REVEALING...lol an odd place to keep ones pet...don'tcha think. :-)

July 1, 2009 at 11:20 am |
  9. Lori E

If she brings it to a call for jury duty I am sure she would get off.

July 1, 2009 at 11:15 am |
  10. charmichael

I saw this and cringed...for the poor baby squirrel. Perhaps the woman is taking good care of it and that's why she didn't leave it at home in a cold box, though that's what heat lamps are for... She probably thought it would be better to keep an eye (and a couple of warm boobs) on it. Then again, maybe she carries it everywhere she goes just for the heck of it.

I couldn't help but wonder, why does she have it in the first place? Where's the biological mother? What about her rights? Was her baby kidnapped? For a moment there, too, I thought about what the woman is feeding the squirrel, particularly given the size of the "nest."

In any case, I'm concerned for the welfare of that baby and think Child Protective Services, or Wildlife Protective Services–whatever–should investigate whether or not the squirrel is safe, and if not, look into foster care. Seriously!

July 1, 2009 at 11:05 am |
  11. cipytweet

too funny!

July 1, 2009 at 10:52 am |
  12. Donna Wood, Lil' Tennessee

Yes Erica, why? She did kind of resemble my incredibly dumb cousin Debbie. And Debbie would do something like that. Of course I couldn't see the woman's face, but it sure did look like her. And would she be involved in something like a murder investigation? Oh you bet!

Donna Wood
    Lexington, Tennessee

July 1, 2009 at 10:43 am |
  13. Michelle D . Fonthill. Ont

I'm surpised the ploice officer kept his cool during this . What is she thinking ?

July 1, 2009 at 10:17 am |