June 2nd, 2009

Live Blog from the Anchor Desk 06/02/09

Tonight on 360°, we have breaking news on the crash of Air France Flight 447. Brazilian authorities say they've found the wreckage of the jet in the Atlantic Ocean. We'll have all the details in a live report.

Want to know what else we're covering tonight? Read EVENING BUZZ

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

And take a look at our live web camera from the 360° studio. Watch the WEBCAM

Filed under: Live Blog • T1
  1. owen carroll

if the cop who attacked the woman bartender gets probation there truly is no justice...

June 2, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  2. Dodie ~ California

I am soooo tired of hearing about reality shows! Ugh!

June 2, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  3. Dulcie - Denver

I think Bloggo's entire family is nuts. Oh man, that whole thing is crazy!

June 2, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  4. David, Indiana

@Isabel I think you say quite well how the question of abortion should be approached.

@Karen C thanks, yes maybe that's the case, but what about a signal to a satellite, but I see there are some answers to that, so

@Isabel thanks

I would say Bo can handle the cameras because he doesn't know what they are, but my cat seems to know what's going on when I take a picture of her.

Good news for the auto industry, just in time.

Whew spidey is way up on that building.

Best wishes to you Julia!

Goodnight Isabel, Karen C, Anderson, Randi Kaye, everyone.

June 2, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  5. Jasmine-Spokane, WA (Spokandyland)

Stay Classy Anderson!

"I love lamp" Anchorman quote, have a nice nite ya'll!

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  6. Isabel, Brazil

Good night, Anderson
    Good night, David (Indiana), friends, bloggers

Good rest, everyone!

See you tomorrow!!!

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  7. starr formerly known as vincent

Thank you Anderson & entire 360 team & good night. Great mix of stories. And excellent reports on abortion (both sides).

Good night fellow bloggers.

Bo is just too cute!!

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  8. Dodie ~ California

Congrats to Julia on obtaining a MBA!

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  9. Rikki, Fargo, ND

I watched that show last night....it was dreadful!...Really thanks for letting us relive that! Yuck!

Good night Anderson, Randi and fellow bloggers! Have a good night and a great tomorrow! 🙂

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  10. Barbara Parker

Both top stories sadden me tonight.

The Air France flight, an unfortunate loss of life is sad for all the friends and family of the passengers. It will difficult for them, without bodies to bury, it will take time to accept their absence.

The Dr. killed at church this past Sunday is sad for everyone. Political differences are okay. Killing people, an innocent doing medical work to save the lives of women, is a tragedy. It scares me.

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  11. David Bottman

Airlines need to invest more technology in there tracking systems and other safety measures these are lives that their taking in their hands.
    God bless the souls of flight 447, are prayers go to their love ones.

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  12. Casey Jones, Palm Springs, CA

I loved the look on Randi's face watching the spider eating.

Good Luck JULIA!!!

Good night bloggers!

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  13. Esma

I am almost totally addicted to "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here". I just admitted that in writing, didn't I? Well, it's Lou Diamond Phillips hotness' fault.
    Thanks for another great show!
    Goodnight, everyone!

June 2, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  14. Ebrima

That was bad policing. Instead of taking someone to jail, he's going to jail.

June 2, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  15. Michael Hackley

It is great that the bartender was convicted for beating that female bartender. There is no excuse. He should get similar treatment for a sentence!!!!!!!!!!!

June 2, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  16. Miss J

I can't even watch that – Blago's wife – That's NASTY!

June 2, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  17. Isabel, Brazil

this is disgusting and unacceptable! Gosh!

June 2, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  18. Rebekah

super-cute video of Bo tonite =]

great show tonite AC360 team!

goodnite Anderson and Randi!!!

June 2, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  19. Linda

Mrs Regan looked so tiny next to Pres Obama. I am sure he was treating her with kid gloves, she seem to love it though. Lot of light touching and hand holding, soooo cute.

June 2, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  20. CC

While My heart truly goes out to Diana, I have also lost a child and the pain is unbearable, I think she is bring hypocritical because she made a "choice herself." She made an informed decision to not allow medical staff to do all that they could do for her baby to live, "choosing" to allow her child to live/ die naturally. Therefor she should not past judgement on any one else. Not everyone could have mentally, emotionally or morally dealt with the decision Diana made. This is a very serious personal decision.

June 2, 2009 at 10:56 pm |
  21. Adam

Good show as always Anderson. Home grown terrorism is very frightning and I include the case of Dr. George Tiller here as well. I think it is similar to the case of Little Rock. Both men are religious extremists, and both men employed violence and murder.People interpret things the way they wish to see them sometimes. It is not Christianity, Islam, or Hendoism. It is people.

June 2, 2009 at 10:56 pm |