AC360 Monday 8p

There are growing questions about the ferry crew's actions. The latest on the South Korean ferry disaster live on AC360.
April 16th, 2009

Susan Boyle sings for AC360°

The breakout star from "Britain's Got Talent" sings exclusively for AC360°.

Filed under: 360° Radar
  1. Glenn

As one of the judges said in retrospect, this is a wake-up call. Yes, a wake-up call for Hollywood, Broadway, media corporate America/etc, and a wake-up call don't you think for us all. I think I have been changed by what Susan Boyle has done for the world during her few minutes on a world stage!

April 17, 2009 at 11:37 am |
  2. Cheesecake

I love this lady! She's got a fantastic talent of course, but what a personality. She cracks me up.

April 17, 2009 at 11:28 am |
  3. Donna

I can't tell you how many times I have listened to Susan singing. Although this type of music is not what I listen to, I was moved to tears when she started singing,it was truly amazing,I never expected this. God bless this simple wonderful woman.I wish her all the best and I sincerely hope she gets the chance to achieve her dreams... No one is more deserving.God bless.Miracles do happen......

April 17, 2009 at 11:05 am |
  4. Gabriel Ventura

It is unexplainable and beyond description voice. Im now weiting for CD to come out!!!!

April 17, 2009 at 10:42 am |
  5. timbo

Maybe the folks that run American Idol will remove the age restriction on competitors or create a show for us "old folks". This proves there is a whole lot of talent that goes overlooked due to the US obsession with youth and sterotyping. You go Susan! show the kiddies how it's done!!!!

April 17, 2009 at 10:23 am |
  6. The Mad Man

I think Susan Boyle,Is HOT!!!!!

April 17, 2009 at 10:20 am |
  7. Vickie Larson

Susan what an amazing voice you have. Don't change a thing, stay the way you are. I can't wait to buy your cd's. I have watched every clip of you, and when you sing I get goosebumps. You have been blessed with a talent, it's time for you to shine.

April 17, 2009 at 10:15 am |
  8. Ruby Bowley

Susan ,you are god send you brought joy to our lives with your singing

you sing like like an angel . with all the hard time people are having

today A little joy will open our heart.

Good luck Susan

April 17, 2009 at 10:12 am |
  9. Teresa, OH

I missed Susan on 360, but caught her on YouTube. The second she started singing, I started crying. Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!!

In the midst of all our misery and sorrow, God shares Susan w/ us.
    What a blessing.

April 17, 2009 at 9:48 am |
  10. H Bishop

I hope we're fortunate enough to hear and see her perform more Andrew Loyd Webber...truly magnifcent...Elaine Page and Sarah Brightman, move over...

April 17, 2009 at 9:46 am |
  11. Michelle D . Fonthill. Ont

Susan Boyle is such a gifted talent wow it's like the saying you can't judge a book by it's cover. She has taught everyone an important lesson on treating people with kindness and respect and she's got the last laugh now!

April 17, 2009 at 9:46 am |
  12. Sandy

An amazing voice ! a pleasure listening to Susan ! best of luck

April 17, 2009 at 9:38 am |
  13. Cynthia, FL

I hope the queen will grant this lady an audience with her and allow her to sing even if she doesn't win the competition. What a beautiful voice! I wish her well and hope to hear her sing again. If she records a CD I would certainly buy it!

April 17, 2009 at 9:35 am |
  14. DMF

What should we all take away from this? Yes, she has a beautiful voice. Moreover, she taught us a priceless lesson about stereotyping and respect. Thanks, Ms. Boyle, for sharing your gift and singlehandedly delivering us our comeuppance. May God continue to bless you.

April 17, 2009 at 9:28 am |
  15. jasmin, PA

Susan,

You're a gift to humanity...

April 17, 2009 at 9:27 am |
  16. Terry, TX

She was awesome...

April 17, 2009 at 9:21 am |
  17. debra,tn

at last, something of substance..bravo, britain has talent..your graciousness shone through when you knew you were witnessing real talent..those in the audience who laughed? well, susan will be laughing all the way to the bank

April 17, 2009 at 8:03 am |
  18. Judy Sardello

Susan, you are such a gift! And don't change. We don't want you to change. Just sing and smile. That will easily move us to tears, as it has already. I'm so anxious for a CD to come out. And I hope you are enjoying all the love and attention you're getting. You so deserve it!

April 16, 2009 at 10:34 pm |
  19. Ryc Stine

Susan,
    Simply put...thank you.

April 16, 2009 at 10:29 pm |
  20. cookie thurston

What a wonderful voice. Can't wait to follow her journey. She truly deserves to bring her talent to the world. Can't stop playing her song over and over. Good Luck Susan.

April 16, 2009 at 10:11 pm |
  21. Miriam C

As far as drug war is concerned, I am sure it is made somewhere. If it is a manufactured in a place, obviously there is records of this building – cant we start with these places? Also, I am sure we can see the poppy plants !!! Cant we cut them...

April 16, 2009 at 10:11 pm |
  22. Diane Reitmyer

I am a teacher of high school juniors. When I saw the original video I knew I had to show it to my students. I prefaced it with: always hold fast to your dreams, NEVER judge a book by its cover, and you are never too old to dream! They loved it which says so much about Susan that 16 and 17 year olds would respond to her passion and her spirit! (and it wasn't rap or heavy metal!)

April 16, 2009 at 10:04 pm |
  23. Elaine

On a completely different note, I find it curious that there has not been one mention of the hideous uncensored mockery of this lovely person by the judges and audience prior to her singing. Based on her looks alone. Her humor, her intelligence, her talent and her value were dismissed solely on her looks. Thank God she got to open her mouth and shame them but, in fact, does one need that level of talent to dodge the slings and arrows of a ruthless world when you are plain? I lost so much respect for the judges. I hope Susan finds a moment of true appreciation. Sadly, so many do not have her amazing talent.

April 16, 2009 at 10:03 pm |
  24. Minou, New York City

Susan is so lovely! She has a beautiful voice. I think she should take some lessons, though, so she won't hurt her voice in the long run and come over here to NYC and sing on B'way! Go Susan!

April 16, 2009 at 9:59 pm |
  25. Independent Voter

God's love emanates from this woman's heart, spirit, and voice – she is a remarkable, fascinating, beautiful human being who has taught the world that everyone has a gift, a talent, to share – teaching us to love people for their inner beauty, not their outward appearances!

April 16, 2009 at 9:57 pm |
  26. Sandra Robertson, GA

Thank you AC360 for bringing Susan back to us tonight.

Susan Boyle's Mom must have been so proud of her. We love her too and feel she is truly a gift from God, who has come to brighten our lives with angelic music.

April 16, 2009 at 9:52 pm |
  27. maggie t

this is the first time in my life i`ve got goose bumps from someone singing. i`ve listened to susan sing a dozen times since i first heard her on wednesday. i can`t get enough.

i can`t wait for the next round of Britains got talent.

April 16, 2009 at 9:50 pm |
  28. Debbie

I was as surprised as anyone when Susan began singing. I thought I had heard lots of beautiful voices before, but the tone of her voice and the sweetness sensed in her eyes and smile made such an incredible combination that like everyone I know, I've listened over and over again. And then I got an additional shock listening to her one recording–she has a Rosemary Clooney quality–the kind that can last an eternity. Thank you, Susan, for sharing your gift with all of us. May God bless you over and over again.

April 16, 2009 at 9:50 pm |
  29. sharron woodson

I have watched the video so many times and am truly amazed at the quality of her voice. She truly deserves a chance to do some professional singing.

April 16, 2009 at 9:47 pm |
  30. meny vera cruz

Dear Susan,

I was in tears listening to you sing! Go, Susan!

April 16, 2009 at 9:42 pm |
  31. Frances

I hope she is willing to keep sharing this remarkable gift with the rest of us for a long, long time to come. With poise, grace under pressure, humility, love, passion, authenticity, warmth, humor . . . I enjoy hearing this genuine talent more than almost any "star" I can think of.

April 16, 2009 at 9:28 pm |
  32. Susan Miller

Susan Boyle has been given a God given talent. Her talent will bring joy to millions of people. She comes across as humble and true and obviously feels joy herself when singing. I wish her the best of everything.

April 16, 2009 at 9:20 pm |
  33. V Lane

Words cannot express my appreciation to her for sharing her gift with us. I cannot wait for her CD and I hope the new found stardom does not change her. Wonder if she'd like to come to VT and sing with my choral group.

April 16, 2009 at 9:16 pm |
  34. Dorothy

Terrific can't wait – what a feel good story Susan Boyle is...

April 16, 2009 at 9:09 pm |
  35. Kim Dempsey

Susan Boyle is truly a woman of courage. A real woman of remarkable talent. A beautiful spirit and inspiration!

April 16, 2009 at 9:06 pm |
  36. alohame

simply stunning vocals. Puts new perspective on the old adage "never judge a book by it's cover." I wholeheartedly agree. I almost thought she was one of the singers for a Disney-esque film, due to the fact that they require the best of singers to perform those songs for animation. Susan Boyle belongs in that category.

April 16, 2009 at 9:04 pm |
  37. abrahamlloyd

I still tear up a little every time I watch her first performance on You Tube. It's an amazing story to watch.

April 16, 2009 at 8:55 pm |
  38. Linda B., Ga.

I hope she wins the competition....Way To Go Susan :-)

April 16, 2009 at 8:55 pm |
  39. Meg Beardshear

Susan Boyle is our modern day Pretty Woman. Thank you Susan for such an uplifting moment .

April 16, 2009 at 8:42 pm |
  40. Annie Kate

Such an amazing voice – I could listen to her sing all day. I hope she wins.

April 16, 2009 at 8:15 pm |
  41. Isabel Siaba

Great job, 360 team!

Susan Boyle has a wonderful voice and a way sweet, shy and simple. Thus, she conquered the world!

April 16, 2009 at 8:13 pm |