October 1st, 2008

The Shot: Now that's a dog!

A faithful viewer has decided to give Anderson a great honor - naming the family dog after him!

Filed under: T1 • The Shot
  1. Lisa, Virginia

Anderson Cooper definitely reminds me of the Target dog. He's a white bull terrier.

October 13, 2008 at 7:42 am |
  2. james butteri

big tobacco and oil mix but not with bank usary-tax dilinquency-drug and black market money-lucky the lawyers got together and cut a deal-or the bail out would be a real mess-self incrimination is evident-jrb

October 4, 2008 at 1:27 pm |
  3. John

I'm a cartoonist who portrays people as various types of animals. A sample of my work can be found in the i-report section. I use the alias "animalfayr" for my on-line work, largely because I do political cartoons & people seem to take party politics so very personally.
    The other night I saw the above "I Shot" report on Anderson the dog. So I naturally did a cartoon of Mr Cooper as a well-dressed, English Bull Terrier – which I believe was one of his choices.
    I'm sending this note to you in case Mr Cooper might not want to be portrayed as a dog. Most people like my cartoons of them, as animals. But since I obviously don't know Mr Cooper ... I thought I'd ask – first.
    I realize Mr Cooper is very unlikely to read this – so whoever does read this, could perhaps let me know (if possible).
    If he does like the cartoon – I think it would be cool if you'd consider putting it on the AC360 T-shirts that you give out. I haven't uploaded the cartoon of Mr Cooper to I-report yet.
    Anyways, Thank You for your time in reading this

October 4, 2008 at 3:12 am |
  4. Anna, HK

Anderson, more thought is needed for your hairstyle! Apart from the haircolour, Anderson Jr wins hands down in creativity plus a green (shouldn't it be blue?) bow too...

Anyhow, hairstyles aside...methinks you seem more of a doberman or greyhound type....

October 1, 2008 at 8:11 pm |
  5. Toofunny

I could pick him out of a lineup anywhere. I swear officer that's him!

October 1, 2008 at 4:09 pm |
  6. Diane N.

A pitbull or a greyhound maybe yes, but this one? NO WAY!

October 1, 2008 at 4:08 pm |
  7. Toofunny

I could pick him out of a line up anyday!

October 1, 2008 at 4:07 pm |
  8. Toofunny

The Professor and Mary Ann here on, what the.... where did you come in? I belong to Thurston Howell, III, but you can call me Coop; or you can call me AC; or you can call me Nanking, but don't ever call me Howell (howl)!

October 1, 2008 at 4:06 pm |
  9. Toofunny

I say, I say - Well now, I'm flattered! I mean fatter! I mean, well I'm simply dog-gone honored!

October 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm |
  10. Heather,ca

I knew there would come a time when after watching your program everday night maybe even Tivoing it someone would know your love of dogs. I knew it was just a matter of time before the pawsibility of your show going to the dogs. Maybe Anderson should do special live coverage of a certain dog show. Im just saying.

October 1, 2008 at 3:51 pm |
  11. jessie from Ontario, Canada.

Hey Erica, It me Anderson, the one without the bow!

October 1, 2008 at 3:40 pm |
  12. Rupa

Joe Biden and Sarah Palin

October 1, 2008 at 3:31 pm |
  13. Austin.

No resemblance what-so-ever! You look more the Husky-type dog then that fur-ball Anderson!!

October 1, 2008 at 1:17 pm |
  14. Eugenia-San Francisco, Ca

The dog looks too parvenu – more like Zsa Zsa Gabor!

October 1, 2008 at 1:06 pm |
  15. Larry Jankowski

Come on people, no before and after jokes.

October 1, 2008 at 12:16 pm |
  16. Ralph

How cute!!!! (the dog).

October 1, 2008 at 11:15 am |
  17. Lorie Ann, Buellton, California

Sometimes in life, a "no comment" is just so appropriate..

Lorie Ann, Buellton, Calif.

October 1, 2008 at 10:56 am |
  18. Carole

You're just lucky it's not wearing lipstick

October 1, 2008 at 10:51 am |
  19. Betty Ann, Nacogdoches,TX

Ahhh, Twins! How adorable!

October 1, 2008 at 10:39 am |