March 28th, 2008

Live Blog from the Anchor Desk 3/28/08

Some breaking news, CNN has confirmed that the White House is talking about a massive new overhaul of how they regulate Wall Street. We'll start with that.Also, from the campaign trail, calls from Barack Obama supporters for Hillary Clinton to get out of the race.  Some of her senate colleagues have been very strong in their words, but she believes that she's got the best of all reasons to keep going.We'll start posting comments at 10p ET and stop at 11p ET.

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. erica hilll

Happy Weekend, everyone! See you Monday

March 28, 2008 at 10:59 pm |
  2. Anderson Cooper

have a great weekend.. everyone.

March 28, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  3. Lucy G

There are over 10 million WalMart employee just in America how many have sad stories from their Health Care Program , how many times would WalMart have to make an exception before the Employees Health Care Program would be broke. and I know this is not PC but when an American solider dies they receive over five hundred thousand dollar in a slump sum death payment that goes to loved one left behind, I know that sounds callus but couldn't that money help them.

March 28, 2008 at 10:58 pm |
  4. Fay, CA

Ha! Does Anderson dislike cats so much he can't even say the word?! I know he's a dog person.

March 28, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  5. Lorie Ann, Buellton, California

Poor bears. They don't bounce well

March 28, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  6. Erma, VA

Hillary should not drop out of the race. This is America and everyone should get the opportunity to vote in their primaries. We as democrats need to tone down this hate and focus on winning in Nov.

March 28, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  7. Judy in PA

I've been a Dem all my life– I WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY. If Obama wins the nomination, I will NOT vote for him in Nov. Obama brags he has won more states–OK, but they won't add up to much in the BIG PRIZE in November– it's called the Electoral College !! HILLARY has shown she can win the BIG STATES that are the BIG PRIZE. 5 small states can't equal the total for California in Nov. Don't you folks know how this works??? Did you take a course in Government in High School? HILLARY should NOT QUIT. The people need to speak. The process continues. HILLARY will WIN PA. and I think by double digits. I haven't talked to one person that is for Obama. If Obama is the nominee, McCain will win in Nov and Nader will be enough of a factor to sway the final outcome.

March 28, 2008 at 10:57 pm |
  8. mj

Gov. Rendell insults the good people of Pennsylvania. The home of the liberty bell is much better and wiser than he portrays them to be.

March 28, 2008 at 10:55 pm |