March 27th, 2008

Erica Cam: Behind the scenes

ERICA CAM

What’s on tap for 360° tonight? Check out Erica Hill's web-only preview, and find what the 360° staff has in store for tonight.

Filed under: Behind The Scenes • Erica Hill • Gary Tuchman
  1. William Pellett

I'd love to see more behind the scenes footage of the studio!

March 27, 2008 at 11:05 pm |
  2. Buckly, NYC

I love these backstage videos with Erica. Keep them up! One quick question though, why is a 4:3 ratio picture being stretched into widescreen? It is noticeable and looks weird. Just show in its original aspect ratio! Thanks.

March 27, 2008 at 10:45 pm |
  3. Lorie Ann, Buellton, California

Hi Erica,
    I don't think any of us can look into that crystal ball and see with clarity what the November election will produce. It's a coin toss at this point.
    And as Forrest Gump would say.."That's all I'm gonna say about that."
    Take Care

Lorie Ann, Buellton, Calif.

March 27, 2008 at 9:36 pm |
  4. cary

I like Erica, but where's AnderCam ?!

March 27, 2008 at 8:57 pm |
  5. kmichelle

Anderson and Erica:

Glad to have an opportunity to voice my opinion...I'm an avid viewer.
    Also, I am from Michigan and it frustrates me to hear all the comments from Politicians, pundits, and newscasters regarding "disenfranching" Michigan voters.

It does not escape me that both Florida Republicans and Michigan Democrats were less concerned about disenfranchising voters on the front end of this decision. It was a bad power play and they lost. No live with it! Does anyone play by the rules anymore? Is everything win at all cost? Do we have any integrity left? Has anyone polled or asked the "disenfranchised voters" in question? NO. Most Michiganders realized the votes were not going to count. If fact many of them did not vote, so the numbers aren't reflective of a “real” primary campaign. I resent Hillary and other politicians using me…as a Michigan voter, to take advantage of this to further her ambition and cause further division in the DNC. Meanwhile, the Republicans are having field day. And, McBush, Cheney and group are setting the stage to be in Iraq/Iran forever at taxpayers expense.

March 27, 2008 at 8:22 pm |
  6. N.bashiir

Erica, you are the most charming human being in CNN, I like your
    smile. keep the smile, there is something special about it.

March 27, 2008 at 8:22 pm |
  7. E.Bolton

Hello Erica
    Good to see what goes on behind the scenes at CNN.

March 27, 2008 at 8:19 pm |
  8. Megan Dresslar

Erica,
    I can't wait see you tonight!!! Thanks for showing your office. I am so enjoy talk you on blog. well, I hope that Hillary Clinton will change her postive than Obama. It was very interesting that Hillary Clinto had new polls. Thanks for update from Iraq and polls.
    Megan D.
    Shoreline, Wa

March 27, 2008 at 7:25 pm |
  9. Annie Kate

Thanks Erica for the preview. Its nice seeing behind the scenes.

So the Democrats are going from voting for McCain to not voting at all? Its a shame but it doesn't surprise me – this election has disintegrated into more of the same old politics. People are getting turned off by it.

I'm sure McCain will be happy if there are less Democrats at the polls. McCain ran a clean campaign during the primaries and stayed friends with Huckabee. It was refreshing to see that it could be done. Wish the democrats would take a lesson from his campaign. We'd all be better off.

Annie Kate
    Birmingham AL

March 27, 2008 at 7:20 pm |
  10. Sandi

Erica:

Love the webcam...great addition to the blog.

March 27, 2008 at 7:14 pm |
  11. AHM

I really like the behind the scenes videos that you do! I hope this feature is here to stay. There's so much that goes into making a show and most of us have no clue how it comes together. Keep up the good work Erica!

March 27, 2008 at 6:53 pm |
  12. Morgan

I like your offices. I am in high school and i want to go to college for journalism. This is just one of the MANY things i love about it!
    It will be interesting to see if democrats will come together in the end or fall apart in a divide as the country did after the '04 elections.

March 27, 2008 at 6:20 pm |
  13. April in Texas

Well it should be a great show as usual. Thx Erica for keeping us up to date.

March 27, 2008 at 6:13 pm |
  14. Gwen Nugent, Brisbane, Australia

Thank you so much for the behind the scenes stuff, Erica! Very interesting! Please keep 'em coming!

March 27, 2008 at 6:05 pm |
  15. barry

tell joseph he has it wrong.. i am one of those voters... that will most likely be voting McCain

March 27, 2008 at 6:03 pm |
  16. Lilibeth

Erica, you guys have a nice office there...very professional. Good to see Diana...I look forward to her and Gary's report. I hope Democratic voters will find a way to come together...November is 7+ months away...what they're saying now (about not voting at all if their candidate doesn't win the nomination) can change...at least I hope so.

Lilibeth
    Edmonds, Washington

March 27, 2008 at 5:47 pm |
  17. Sarah

I am looking forward to seeing some coverage of McCain. Dana Bash is doing a great job on the campaign trail, but I think 360 needs to " dig deeper"

And to all the Hillary supporters who say that CNN is unfairly one sided when it comes to covering Obama, it is because Clinton won't cooperate and open herself to media scrutiny. ( by the way I support NEITHER of these two!) Clintons, Obama, to me they are one and the same.

March 27, 2008 at 5:46 pm |
  18. Joseph Kowalski, North Huntingdon, PA

I wouldn't place too much importance on what Democratic voters are now saying in the heat of the primary battle for the nomination. After the Democrats chose a candidate, voters will think more realistically and vote accordingly.

March 27, 2008 at 5:33 pm |